+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Quote Originally Posted by Tymer View Post
    u can counter BD easily fyi
    mhmm...

*Looks at forum Sig... notices Raiding guild tag*

So, the time is finally here. BD reigns supreme on the complaint list.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

You had my new year wish.
    The worse part is that OP bd plays 10 hours pvp everyday, so you have to face him in almost every game.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mapleleaves View Post
    You had my new year wish.
    The worse part is that OP bd plays 10 hours pvp everyday, so you have to face him in almost every game.
    Warrior can still kill BD. Just the other classes are mostly useless. And Primalist have OP healing . Clerics have the least viable souls in PvP and mage is not that far behind. Rogue have a broken tank synergy with sab in my opinion making them better choice than warrior. Mage have one with the Mystic Archer that allows them to have like a full map teleport practically.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I have to just shamelessly bump this. because bd is ridiculous and is a slap in the face of anyone whos worked on a class other than rogue.

It basically becomes unstoppable juggernaut. It reaches top dmg every wf whilst doing more helaing than most healers.

The fact that this thing does hands down the most dmg of any class in in rift pvp whilst reaching top 50 healing done at the same time in the same spec is insane.

In many cases it ruins wf's for both teams. It will steal evry single kill under the sun robbing all blood thirsty procs taking any momentum from any class that needs the procs to survive.
    The bladedancer can survive taking all kills while he watches his team totally die and lose.
    and because the damn can't be killed both teams just flat out die. By the time the enemy team kills the bladedancers team it will just sweep them up to

with pockets and its ridiuclous self healing scaling it becomes ridiculous to the point where people stop playing.

by the time you take out their healer their own version of ttk kicks in their momentum is to far ahead and becomes impossible to protect your own healer.

I understand that trion you dont have the resources or the inclination to make pvp perfect. whatever the story is doesn't pay to at least preserve the part of the game that people still enjoy?

idk man, I think they should nerf Harb instead.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Warrior can still kill BD. Just the other classes are mostly useless. And Primalist have OP healing . Clerics have the least viable souls in PvP and mage is not that far behind. Rogue have a broken tank synergy with sab in my opinion making them better choice than warrior. Mage have one with the Mystic Archer that allows them to have like a full map teleport practically.
    I am not talking about those average BD. Geared BD has 10k damage in PVP. Warrior? not even close.
    Warrior can probably kill BD in duel. but in warfront, OP BD is the only spec can easily have 20 kills in any match.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Mapleleaves View Post
    I am not talking about those average BD. Geared BD has 10k damage in PVP. Warrior? not even close.
    Warrior can probably kill BD in duel. but in warfront, OP BD is the only spec can easily have 20 kills in any match.
    BD has AoE damage from dancing steel that boost its DPS and can actually sit as top 3 damage abilities or even come in front. Not like warlord with A quick death being the top damage. That means warlord actually has more single target killing power and BD just have aoe that can tag players for the kill.

That is exclusively the only problem with the BD. BD aoe can get nerfed and it will be subpar to warlord in kb streak..

And also, if you find a good warlord with the same consumables and same broken tier loyalty speed bonuses that are active in PvP you will have a killing machine as well. The same Bladedancer runs away from good warlords with same consumables and loyalty bonuses lol.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-04-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    BD has AoE damage from dancing steel that boost its DPS and can actually sit as top 3 damage abilities or even come in front. Not like warlord with A quick death being the top damage. That means warlord actually has more single target killing power and BD just have aoe that can tag players for the kill.

That is exclusively the only problem with the BD. BD aoe can get nerfed and it will be subpar to warlord in kb streak..

And also, if you find a good warlord with the same consumables and same broken tier loyalty speed bonuses that are active in PvP you will have a killing machine as well. The same Bladedancer runs away from good warlords with same consumables and loyalty bonuses lol.
    So lets break this down...

Firstly, no, warlord definetly does not have more single target damage than bladedancers. We hit the highest between these two, but we definetly dont do 15-20k dmg every second like rogues do.

Secondly, according to several of my rogue friens who have pvped for years, dancing steel does NOT boost any damage, there are no talents that does it and here's proof https://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#xkGB5liGkG8/ . And that's definetly not the ''sole'' problem, dancing steel has a cooldown, which means they could definetly kill the time by killing stuff.

And finally, yes warlords are strong as well, but they are nothing compared to a bladedancer.

Of all these discussions i see, there are always certain people who make wild false claims all the time and one of them is you. I keep reading stuff that you post which 98% of them are inaccurate in some way, so if you dont keep your bs and dont post it i will have to report you for misleading.

The same Bladedancer runs away from good warlords with same consumables and loyalty bonuses lol.
    What about you are saying, on an alt with frags lvl 0, no op t2 earings or nmt shoulder, cape, neck and trinket with orbes/runes ? At 6am half-sleeping ?

I would love to know what is so op for pvp in loyalty bonus ?

I remove this in few hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apT3W1dtavo
    Ballzofsteel@Deepwood

<SlashFlex>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Qualities View Post
    What about you are saying, on an alt with frags lvl 0, no op t2 earings or nmt shoulder, cape, neck and trinket with orbes/runes ? At 6am half-sleeping ?

You have more life than he does so how does he have best in slot fragment? Are they actually level 15 war fragments because they look to be bolstered. And he have spec into paly with warlord which is even more life. He doesn't have the same loyalty that you do which boost all speed except for the gcd. 5% makes a huge difference in PvP. Even having bigger FPS make huge difference and low response time in twitch game.. on top of that you get extra boost to speed. Do you not see how you can chase people down faster?Mount faster?Cap flag faster? That is because of the loyalty boost.

I know this because I played cleric and have rogue cap in between 1.5 gcd with the boost on while taking aoe damage. And even can cap and mount through broken legendary satchel charge with the boost. Rogue is not the only class that can do it. MAge can do it too. It seems like a very low advantage to have but its pretty big when you combine with consumables and the speed buffs from the classes(some OP.)
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-12-2018 at 03:14 AM.

Lmao what? BD>Warlord in both ST and Aoe damage by a mile. Any BD spamming hundred blades/Dancing is just fluffing and wasting the potential ST damage they can be doing on people that kills faster than any other spec in the game. Where at all in that video is he just tagging people with aoe and stealing kills? Looks to me like 95% of his damage is ST.

This video just shows how derpy the spec is though, spam 1112 and do that kind of damage and again, this spec aint new. Been like this for over a year now just only a few rogues bothered to look past assasin/mm.
    Last edited by Lulutala; 01-05-2018 at 03:24 AM.
    Harrisonford

Plane Walker

Assassin with the new loyalty and consumables. https://imgur.com/a/67gAC

Believe what you want. Warlord with similar loyalty and consumables can do 10K+ too. @HarrisonFord.. where were you when Paragon was one button and instant kill? Both warrior and rogue need to be nerfed. Warlord is OP. That is how cleric get nerfed into non existence because the one player was good with shaman back in NT. The BD is just a good player and you can look at KB streak of warrior and rogue in the leaderboards. It is similar position except for one or two players. 20+ KB streaks for warrior and rogue is the norm ever since they nerfed primalist. This is what happen to cleric with Ecru and Xclusive posted videos and twitch and promoted the game.. They all watched their mains get nerfed and others like warrior and rogue kept their broken specs. Trion will probably not read this thread and repeat the same mistake and as I said Warlord was broken way before BD was popular.. they didn't do much to fix it.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-05-2018 at 07:27 AM.

Soulwalker

Ballsofsteel when he dies in a wf

https://youtu.be/im7Ts17CPjA?t=145
    Last edited by TrippyC; 01-05-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualities View Post

I do have to say tho that I appreciate the forum honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyC View Post
    Ballsofsteel when he dies in a wf

https://youtu.be/im7Ts17CPjA?t=145
    Hey bud, about your signature, isn't the only one you get on 7 months? i remember well that one, i had 2k ms (and also it's an old SS).

Hope to see to you soon in warfonts instead of logging off or afk stealth when i'm in wfs. You are a good player don't ruin yourself.

But well you and me know.

Just a few from this week to be "an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth".

https://imgur.com/a/D3IcZ

Cya arround.

EDIT : oh i have found the original SS of your signature. You were with 2 healbots also i was solo q. This signature is pretty funny when i look at the original. Nice cut dude
    Last edited by Qualities; 01-10-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    Ballzofsteel@Deepwood

<SlashFlex>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast