+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Clerics and to less extent mage still need more killing power to threaten the other classes ....
    Don't care about the rest, but I don't think any mage could kill a similarly equipped and skilled Inq.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Don't care about the rest, but I don't think any mage could kill a similarly equipped and skilled Inq.
    They can and if they can't they have enough mobility and utility to escape far better than inquisitor does with underplayed MA and Harb specs. It is a matter of perspective anyway since JP isn't really anywhere as good as stealth and the flying blinks across the map when it comes to survivability. Mage sacrificing their pet in ELE is far better in many cases to JP since it can be eaten up in under 5gcd with ogcd abilities. A good interrupt on their burst will send them to the sidelines as well with their main burst being double AI's on a 2 min. CD. The longest CD to burst in the game. They have a very low killing frequency as a result which contributes to lowest killing power in the game. And don't get me started with all their other terrible souls many which have very little escape mechanics and basically help you kill them by dealing bugged damage to themselves (that are not affected by the PvP damage reductions) and RNG burst that is unreliable and almost never available when you need them because most of it requires you to continuously deal damage just to get procs within their failed designs. It isn't like you can plan to burst like EVERY OTHER CLASS in the game with many of the other dps classes. They have either too long a build up, require constant damage and good RNG within that time frame, or have some absurd mechanic that deals damage to themselves to regain resources or deal damage and going for some hybrid spec will just produce even less killing power than they already have..Inquisitor burst frequency is horrible. Let me put this in perspective.. it is like other classes can do a similar burst every 15 secs that inquisitor does every 2 mins. What makes inquisitor go high in the charts is a couple of things. 1) most people are clueless and don't realize the other team has raid buffs like bard buffs and primalist buffs. 2) they fail to read a proper parse break down which shows the spreading of instance dots across several players constantly is being misinterpreted as Single Target damage and constant burst. Lots of fake news about this 100K+ damage done in a few secs. from warrior and primalist are because of having raid buffs up which is rare. Although I would say raid buffs do inflate primalist, warrior and rogue killing power much more than it does the other classes because of the simplicity of design with on command burst and burst frequencies being much higher.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 06-12-2019 at 07:14 AM.

Great to see they finally nerfed farseer's, but once again they let Bladedancer slide. Guess not enough people see this as a issue as i do or are complaining enough about it. Maybe not enough people are aware of how broken BD has been for many years, cause only a few play it. PLEASE NERF BD
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    Great to see they finally nerfed farseer's, but once again they let Bladedancer slide. Guess not enough people see this as a issue as i do or are complaining enough about it. Maybe not enough people are aware of how broken BD has been for many years, cause only a few play it. PLEASE NERF BD
    Actually with max crit gear and great frags there are several souls way, way too powerful above the rest. Not just BD.

Warrior:
    Warlord still bursts people down
    Paragon does too
    And lets not forget RB

So I have a warrior and yes, ranged is too powerful, but oh yes, the better of the aforementioned souls kill people in 4-5 gcds. That is 4-5 seconds.

Rogue:
    BD, Assassin, Mm/NB (to some degree) are top too. Heck, max geared Assassins can do 6 million dps in the course of a wf. A soul meant to burst people down then wait and stealth can just poison proc their way to the top dps spot as if they were a full fledged glass cannon melee, but actually take less damage then most. BD needs no mention of how silly it is. MM NB can also put the hurt on from a distance, which should get some lowering.

Mage:
    Harbinger is basically unkillable in the right hands, has nigh unlimited break free ports, and does great burst, even at range with good self heals. Elementalist 60% or more dps crystalline missiles, enough said. Warlock I can push one button and your filled with dome pretty potent dots that you'll die from 20 seconds out of combat because you cant drink, and these dots really hurt. Most warlocks can top dps charts and kills if played smart. Smart meaning you stay in the back and just keep one button all dotting people to death.

Primalist:
    Take your pick its got several broken souls, most seeing threshers maw as the biggest joke of a button.

Cleric:

Inq is good in the right hands. Shaman decent. No OP souls yet, but Ive not played with this new patch yet.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 08-28-2019 at 10:00 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Cleric:

Inq is good in the right hands. Shaman decent. No OP souls yet, but Ive not played with this new patch yet.

Druid is better in pve but in pvp you will lack crit so if you dont crit your 5 essences strikes , Minicry will do sh it damage....and 5 gcd before puting the damage buff on your target(and not on you.......) is still too long (if your target get burst to death in 3s, you are fu cked). Druid 's gameplay looks fun with runeshaper teleport+ the druid's pull and teleport in the back but in practice it's different. Perhaps good for duelling.

For inq and shaman, yes the buff are apreciated.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    Druid is better in pve but in pvp you will lack crit so if you dont crit your 5 essences strikes , Minicry will do sh it damage....and 5 gcd before puting the damage buff on your target(and not on you.......) is still too long (if your target get burst to death in 3s, you are fu cked). Druid 's gameplay looks fun with runeshaper teleport+ the druid's pull and teleport in the back but in practice it's different. Perhaps good for duelling.

For inq and shaman, yes the buff are apreciated.
    Cleric is forced into trading too much to be effective in PvP. If you want to be mobile and not a turret you trade so much damage in inquisitor. If you want to do damage you trade so much life that you can't even heal yourself back up in defiler in PvP. If you want to have mobility in druid you have to waste your burst CD on teleports rather than damage. They are the most oxymoronically developed class in the game. Even in shaman with great burst they do horrible vs. similarly competitive melee souls. Lack of taletnts to convert melee to range and a single port on a long CD. They have horrible access to utility since their legendaries are in trees that don't offer any really good synergy in terms of utility.. The ones that do cost cleric tons of damage because how strapped they are to to the legendaries in the souls that offer no good utility value.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 09-23-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Cleric is forced into trading too much to be effective in PvP. If you want to be mobile and not a turret you trade so much damage in inquisitor. If you want to do damage you trade so much life that you can't even heal yourself back up in defiler in PvP. If you want to have mobility in druid you have to waste your burst CD on teleports rather than damage. They are the most oxymoronically developed class in the game. Even in shaman with great burst they do horrible vs. similarly competitive melee souls. Lack of taletnts to convert melee to range and a single port on a long CD. They have horrible access to utility since their legendaries are in trees that don't offer any really good synergy in terms of utility.. The ones that do cost cleric tons of damage because how strapped they are to to the legendaries in the souls that offer no good utility value.
    Ive found this to be very true. I wanted to make my inq with a little more speed because I found almost all other souls in pvp move more fast then I do, but unlike all the other callings, no other soul had a speed boost in the lower 15 points you get to splash into. Most other callings I could choose some speed at the cost of a little dps or tankiness, but not inq. I attribute this to a bad setup on the lower tiers theres not even a temp speed boost to take, only a short port in cab.

Then again they just recently got inq, shaman, and druid some buffs so the calling overall still has very lackluster pvp options. Even your 61 point builds are more lacking due to a lack of utility options for your remaining 15 points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13