+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Xly
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Clerics and to less extent mage still need more killing power to threaten the other classes ....
    Don't care about the rest, but I don't think any mage could kill a similarly equipped and skilled Inq.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    Don't care about the rest, but I don't think any mage could kill a similarly equipped and skilled Inq.
    They can and if they can't they have enough mobility and utility to escape far better than inquisitor does with underplayed MA and Harb specs. It is a matter of perspective anyway since JP isn't really anywhere as good as stealth and the flying blinks across the map when it comes to survivability. Mage sacrificing their pet in ELE is far better in many cases to JP since it can be eaten up in under 5gcd with ogcd abilities. A good interrupt on their burst will send them to the sidelines as well with their main burst being double AI's on a 2 min. CD. The longest CD to burst in the game. They have a very low killing frequency as a result which contributes to lowest killing power in the game. And don't get me started with all their other terrible souls many which have very little escape mechanics and basically help you kill them by dealing bugged damage to themselves (that are not affected by the PvP damage reductions) and RNG burst that is unreliable and almost never available when you need them because most of it requires you to continuously deal damage just to get procs within their failed designs. It isn't like you can plan to burst like EVERY OTHER CLASS in the game with many of the other dps classes. They have either too long a build up, require constant damage and good RNG within that time frame, or have some absurd mechanic that deals damage to themselves to regain resources or deal damage and going for some hybrid spec will just produce even less killing power than they already have..Inquisitor burst frequency is horrible. Let me put this in perspective.. it is like other classes can do a similar burst every 15 secs that inquisitor does every 2 mins. What makes inquisitor go high in the charts is a couple of things. 1) most people are clueless and don't realize the other team has raid buffs like bard buffs and primalist buffs. 2) they fail to read a proper parse break down which shows the spreading of instance dots across several players constantly is being misinterpreted as Single Target damage and constant burst. Lots of fake news about this 100K+ damage done in a few secs. from warrior and primalist are because of having raid buffs up which is rare. Although I would say raid buffs do inflate primalist, warrior and rogue killing power much more than it does the other classes because of the simplicity of design with on command burst and burst frequencies being much higher.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 06-12-2019 at 07:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13