+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    What ''data'' are you referring to?
    The data comes from the leaderboards each week. It is pretty easy to tell which classes are the outliers by compiling both EU/NA on live. I don't know about prime PvP. The leaderboards have been sort of "broken" lately in the fact that it gets reset each week but if it were left to run continuously, I bet you would see a sea of mostly yellow, and blue for kb streaks and total warfront healing.

Edit: In fact I just went on NA and EU and it is legitly like that still and it was like this almost 6 months ago which was the last time I did that. Cleric has its qualities but I can't see anyone on the list being OP with cleric. I tend not to believe that they are OP until it is proven on the leader boards. So whatever super secret spec Cleric has seems to be nonexistent or something misinterpreted like power ups or certain soul mechanics like defiler which can deal damage to itself and heal itself continuously because that is how it plays so they can get big leaderboard numbers since even if they are out of harms way they take damage from themselves continuously. That was something I argued against back when they revamped Defiler and so far its been an on going problem and being misinterpreted both on live and prime. They are really easy to shut down actually especially with aoe cleanses and a simple addon that tells you when to cleanse.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 07-11-2018 at 11:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12