+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Nerf Bladedancer....

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by hmmpvp View Post
    You would think by now he would be playing a more challenging spec instead of steamrolling non-stop. This has been going on way to long for us to not do anything about it as players. He is literally single-handedly destroying warfronts, no one seems to care, and just lets it happen.

By the time this new wf map comes out no one is going to want to play it cause of this one guy wiping teams. All we know is the devs just let this happen, we as players really should step up and start doing something about it. The biggest problem i see is when people avoid him and just do objectives while he just kills everyone.

The only thing i can think of is focus him down as a whole team then focus objectives. Can anyone suggest anything else? Please don't say play bd or play your other specs better. I would hate to say this but, Im starting to think maybe rift prime might be a good idea to just avoid him. For instance if he plays prime might be best to stay on live or vice versa!
    He can play marksmen or sin and still come out on top. It's called being a good player, something NA shards lack. 2 good players focusing him is more than enough to take him down. It's just a matter of being able to damage through his self heals(Planar Replenishment+Defensive Pose+Blood Thirsty+Reliquary of Rage+Visionary healing tonic+Philter). We can't all be pros and play Nightblade.
    Last edited by TrippyC; 02-25-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyC View Post
    He can play marksmen or sin and still come out on top. It's called being a good player, something NA shards lack. 2 good players focusing him is more than enough to take him down. It's just a matter of being able to damage through his self heals(Planar Replenishment+Defensive Pose+Blood Thirsty+Reliquary of Rage+Visionary healing tonic+Philter). We can't all be pros and play Nightblade.
    I'll check back in 9 months or so for a good chuckle. I'd love to see what bug/loophole/hack they patch that addresses what this ONE (1) "good player" is doing. While everyone witnesses how he's somehow not solo chain-killing 30 players in a row, all-of-the-sudden.

As if there's not myriad "good players" equally frustrated by this one person's exploiting, that we're going to believe we should just chalk it up to him simply being the one "good player" in all of Rift-dom pvp. And all the other "good players" play in the EU, conveniently.

Ah yes what are we thinking! Silly us, any spec can reach the same numbers as bladedancer.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 02-26-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Telaran

I think about everyone agrees by now that bladedancer is OP.

One other thing I am really curious about is the gear differences of players. I know regular pvp gear from boxes and shop gives a significant boost, but I have never upgraded any pvp fragment. All these good pvpers are using pvp fragments of course.

In fact we can investigate this if people care to test it. So how much damage do abilities do with full pvp gear and without pvp gear? Is it twice as much or thrice as much damage? I am really curious. In particular the effect of good pvp fragments.

Soulwalker

this is false, as anyone who has actually seen him play other specs knows

as opposed to getting 40-0 KB with BD he gets something more "down to earth" like 25, the difference is tremendous because he's far more manageable when he's not playing BD

only a select few people in this thread seem to be aware of what's actually going on. tick tock ballz. only a matter of time. lol
    Last edited by Vichtem; 02-27-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Rift Chaser

I played a level 69 BD and got 9 kills using nothing you linked lol. It is just way too easy to manage its burst spec(one of the abilities don't even need a target.) Compare that to something that needs to stack debuffs buffs and have cooldowns at 1 min and 2 min even ... etc, I don't know of any other class that has the capacity to have full uptime on its burst with with little to no management on debuffs/buffs etc.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-27-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vichtem View Post
    this is false, as anyone who has actually seen him play other specs knows

as opposed to getting 40-0 KB with BD he gets something more "down to earth" like 25, the difference is tremendous because he's far more manageable when he's not playing BD

only a select few people in this thread seem to be aware of what's actually going on. tick tock ballz. only a matter of time. lol
    Its tick tock of the endless eternal clock because hes still doing what hes doing and no ones doing anything to stop it. 10 pages of complaint here, everyday endless complaints and accusations in wf's and still nothing. People stating the obvious because they experiencing it first hand not sitting on a forum coming up with excuses for his totally ridiculous spec. When 1 person can wipe out a whole team its ludicrous. Even worse is some members of his guild refusing to attack each other or him when on opposing teams. I know thats not against any rules but its hardly sporting either is it? Do they deny it? yes they do but I watch it happen every day. Its a shame because its making everyone in that guild look bad. Its real tacky guys play for your team.

At least people are getting wise and I do see people grouping up and fighting back lately but I also see people stop queing when hes on because the games are very one sided and no fun at all. I also see he's gonna test the new warfront on pts, well way to go putting people off that. Wonder if he will use his BD? if so please let a dev be watching.
    Purrr@Deepwood, Meowie@Deepwood, Purrfect@Faeblight, Purrdie@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10