+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp needs more balance

Default Pvp needs more balance

So as i logged in today on rift for about my 2nd time in a month, i decided to do 10-20 wfs.
    And after the nerf i noticed something similar Before and aftermath of the nerf.
    Pvp is as unbalanced as Before the nerf, the overperforming specs are still dominating, our healing specs are no match for them, even when we pop all our cooldowns its still not enough.

I know you are gonna pull out the ''pvp is not our top priority atm'' but because you actually decided to make a move (one which 75% of the pvp Community doesn't agree on) you still made it a priority, however nothing has solved.

If you want a list of those overperforming specs i spoke of, feel free to reply and i will happily provide the list.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    So as i logged in today on rift for about my 2nd time in a month, i decided to do 10-20 wfs.
    And after the nerf i noticed something similar Before and aftermath of the nerf.
    Pvp is as unbalanced as Before the nerf, the overperforming specs are still dominating, our healing specs are no match for them, even when we pop all our cooldowns its still not enough.

I know you are gonna pull out the ''pvp is not our top priority atm'' but because you actually decided to make a move (one which 75% of the pvp Community doesn't agree on) you still made it a priority, however nothing has solved.

If you want a list of those overperforming specs i spoke of, feel free to reply and i will happily provide the list.
    We still have people who get fooled by Legendary AA healing too but it is a gimmick I complained about way before PoA was released. Defilers sacrifice life to deal damage and use AA to heal themselves up. I also complained about Druid being very bad to test with its sacrifice life to gain mana to continue to deal damage and how bad dom would rip those souls apart. Dom was nerfed but those souls never were fixed so they never get chance to shine and instead they add FH and AA to fix the broken mechanic ... These are two examples of things that shouldn't exist in the game yet taking years to fix when all they have to do is spendsome tiome to simplify it. They could have made better legendaries that would have made cleric more viable instead of breaking a soul to fix it with legendaries.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 12-10-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    We still have people who get fooled by Legendary AA healing too but it is a gimmick I complained about way before PoA was released. Defilers sacrifice life to deal damage and use AA to heal themselves up. I also complained about Druid being very bad to test with its sacrifice life to gain mana to continue to deal damage and how bad dom would rip those souls apart. Dom was nerfed but those souls never were fixed so they never get chance to shine and instead they add FH and AA to fix the broken mechanic ... These are two examples of things that shouldn't exist in the game yet taking years to fix when all they have to do is spendsome tiome to simplify it. They could have made better legendaries that would have made cleric more viable instead of breaking a soul to fix it with legendaries.
    I'm not talking about specific specs not being viable, im talking about pvp as a whole. Trion made the nerf claiming it was good for the game to stay longer, but having to be put in the exact same situation as Before. Now here we are stuck in pvp for long mins just waiting for it to gradually end...

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Slaybae View Post
    I'm not talking about specific specs not being viable, im talking about pvp as a whole. Trion made the nerf claiming it was good for the game to stay longer, but having to be put in the exact same situation as Before. Now here we are stuck in pvp for long mins just waiting for it to gradually end...
    Rogue can still kill extremely fast. You have clerics who are like forced to tank or go some hybrid defiler soul which does 1/4th the dps of a BD or SIN. That class got gutted in PvP. They should just give every one a 1 shot and stop treating some classes as only for roleplaying purposes.. Like cleric.

It was a targeted nerf to cleric when they nerfed FH and water jet. Although the most abusive tank spec for the past year since then have been rogue sab/stalker >primalist>dombiter>vk hybrid> >>>cleric tank in PvP. Sorry clerics.. :/ You had to deal with a lot of hate thrown your way this expansion.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 12-12-2017 at 05:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread