+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WardenCommander

Thread: What are the level bracket were you can you expect "resonable" BG queu time ?

Soulwalker

Question What are the level bracket were you can you expect "resonable" BG queu time ?

because at lvl 51 ... nobody seems to queu for BG

Quote Originally Posted by Metharius View Post
    because at lvl 51 ... nobody seems to queu for BG
    Umm the chance of joining a pvp warfront or any dungeons below lvl 65 is 90-100%. The lower brackets are dead atm and the higher brackets (lvl 65 and above) are more Active. However between lvl 65-69 bracket dungeon que times are less than any bracket below 65, but its quite uncommon-rare to get a popup.

For pvp however, you might get lucky, sometimes you just have to wait 5 mins to get a pop up, sometimes you have to wait +30 mins. It depends on what time of the day i guess.
    Last edited by Semiso; 11-20-2017 at 04:51 AM.

Soulwalker

well i guess its dead dead for 50-55(59?)
    because i was in queu for over 2h30 ... maybe verry low (10-19 and 20-29 are fuller due to twink) anyway i guess i just have to rush it . any tips ? what type of instant adventure would be better ? (the second one who is "raid like" seems ot give more reward btu oes it give less exp ? )

Soulwalker

simple answer

10-65 = 100% dead pvp
    65-70 = unberable since 4.0

i lvled new alt(alts) every month before i quit Rift this month after 5 and half yrs here and last time i entered pvp in low lvls ( 10-65) was in Rift 3.6 (1,5 yrs ago) and it was 5 vs 7 wf.

Trion went full Trion and we all know .. you never go full Trion ,so i this is my last post on forums (or at least unless they sell Rift to someone who care about games).

Good luck all!!!

+ Reply to Thread