+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Hello, It's Me

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Bring back CQ, force everyone to auto mentored down to 50 or 60 with same stats, don't let fragments modify stats, disable all masteries and legendaries there so make something like virtual pvp presets etc, so that way we can get our old pvp days.
    With the current pvp meta, doing this really doesn't matter. I've seen level 65 players in warfronts get beat on by fully geared and fragged players and it take them more than a minute to die. Just bring it back if this is how the new meta is going to be... It'll take forever to kill people, especially in a raid with proper healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jegodinn View Post
    With the current pvp meta, doing this really doesn't matter. I've seen level 65 players in warfronts get beat on by fully geared and fragged players and it take them more than a minute to die. Just bring it back if this is how the new meta is going to be... It'll take forever to kill people, especially in a raid with proper healers.
    Current system has so much flaws, if they bring TTK back what it used to be (i prefer it compared to now thou) level 65 player will be actually having more dps than most 70 players because of flaws on bolstering.

Maybe you don't know but currently 65 level shoulders, cape and necklaces are best in slot for 70 level players because of the dream orbs on them are also getting bolstered meanwhile there is no dream orb application available on any of 70 level items on given slots.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets: some tweaks, XP Bars fixed
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

Bring back conquest. Atleast TRY and save your game from dying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2