+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warlord Nerf - A Quick Death

Telaran

Default Warlord Nerf - A Quick Death

I think we can all agree that 300% procs on A Quick Death is a bit much. It needs to be nerfed. And this is coming from a warrior.
    Last edited by Jegodinn; 10-17-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jegodinn View Post
    I think we can all agree that 300% procs on A Quick Death is a bit much. I needs to be nerfed. And this is coming from a warrior.
    With the soft fixes to Warrior, have you not noticed a decrease in your overall output (specifically AQD)? I have been parsing Warriors on several occasions and it seems that the damage was already reduced.

Can you offer screenshots and parses of your damage? I will parse myself should it be necessary, but considering you main a Warrior and play it frequently -- it may be more beneficial from your standing.

Edit: the highest AQD I have seen of late was for 132k but it was relatively infrequent compared to previously.
    Last edited by Sanctumi; 10-17-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctumi View Post
    With the soft fixes to Warrior, have you not noticed a decrease in your overall output (specifically AQD)? I have been parsing Warriors on several occasions and it seems that the damage was already reduced.

Can you offer screenshots and parses of your damage? I will parse myself should it be necessary, but considering you main a Warrior and play it frequently -- it may be more beneficial from your standing.

Edit: the highest AQD I have seen of late was for 132k but it was relatively infrequent compared to previously.
    You could just watch my video i uploaded last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzwuphJrKpc

Other than that, I've gotten 188k quick deaths before. This week.

noone should be hitting for either. are we really discussing semantics on something that takes 50% to 69% of your health in pvp XD both of those are way OP

Thats fps damage. This is an MMO.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jegodinn View Post
    You could just watch my video i uploaded last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzwuphJrKpc

Other than that, I've gotten 188k quick deaths before. This week.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but watching a Warlord and his or her Farseer really isn't my thing. I asked for parses because they are much more informative than trying to keep track of critical hits, swings and abilities used by a guy hitting ` to keep track of his damage -- it really becomes a bit redundant. I will parse myself, since asking for something so simple seems to be such a large burden from someone asking for nerfs.

Perhaps this is just from what I have seen, but I have not seen a Warlord hit AQD for over 132k recently. I imagine it can increase given situation, or perhaps you're just unique in that you can achieve higher crits. Again, that's one of the reasons I asked for parses.

Soulwalker

Well in PvP AQD is really strong should it proc and crit at the same time. With Jego and from what I hear about him is a strong PvPer with the best gear you can wear in there. To me, of course he is hitting that hard. But outside of PvP, Warlord is honestly balanced. Having written a guide about it. Nerfing AQD in both PvP and PvE will practically destroy the 61 variant of the soul. But a change only in PvP will be the better way to go about it. And it's not like Warlord is that OP. I still see more Tempests and Overlords and Reavers even more than Warlord.
    Iillia or Iillya on Faeblight from Dawn of Terror! Go Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Iillia Raydan View Post
    Nerfing AQD in both PvP and PvE will practically destroy the 61 variant of the soul. But a change only in PvP will be the better way to go about it. And it's not like Warlord is that OP. I still see more Tempests and Overlords and Reavers even more than Warlord.
    PvP nerfs are not unheard of.

Also lol @ Tempest, Overlord and Reaver in a PvP thread
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Iillia Raydan View Post
    But outside of PvP, Warlord is honestly balanced. ... And it's not like Warlord is that OP. I still see more Tempests and Overlords and Reavers even more than Warlord.
    Cayzer says hello about above statements.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Soulwalker

Oh I was just talking about in general in the later parts of my post
    Iillia or Iillya on Faeblight from Dawn of Terror! Go Team!

+ Reply to Thread