+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: List of specs that needs to be fixed/nerfed for PVP

Soulwalker

Ok, I wasn't going to post in this thread, but as a rogue main, I can't not post.

Let's go back in time a little bit. Before the 75% damage/heal nerf.

No let's go back further yet, say at least 3-6 months.

You know when rogues were getting 100-0'd in less than 3 seconds by mages with 1 skill.

You know when rogues were NOT top dogs on the DPS meters, like primal and mages.

Do you seriously expect me to agree with any nerf to rogue damage right now?

There's obviously exceptions to every rule, but on average Rogue DPS isn't the problem. Heal classes and other DPS classes are the real problem.

And I can't help but laugh at the person who wanted a 30-40% crit reduction and crit damage on rogue... So you BASICALLY don't want rogues to ever crit at all?

Now let's go back a little further in time, when they nerf'd Assassinate by adding a CD to it? Let's add the fact that even now rogues need a 6th LEG point, and 77 soul points to be truly effective as they once were. This is what is needed to get the 30% damage nerf they received almost a year ago.

So no, I cannot and will not agree with a damage nerf to rogue.
    Last edited by Ålicia; 11-05-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ålicia View Post
    Ok, I wasn't going to post in this thread, but as a rogue main, I can't not post.

You know when rogues were getting 100-0'd in less than 3 seconds by mages with 1 skill.

You know when rogues were NOT top dogs on the DPS meters, like primal and mages.

There's obviously exceptions to every rule, but on average Rogue DPS isn't the problem. Heal classes and other DPS classes are the real problem.

And I can't help but laugh at the person who wanted a 30-40% crit reduction and crit damage on rogue... So you BASICALLY don't want rogues to ever crit at all?

Now let's go back a little further in time, when they nerf'd Assassinate by adding a CD to it? Let's add the fact that even now rogues need a 6th LEG point, or 77 soul points to be truly effective as they once were.

Do you really Think anyone here is even United behind the argument about nerfing ANY class after that 75% nerf? Why do you Think this thread and other similar ones are dead?

Ok lets go back... before the 75% damage/heal nerf.. no... lets go back further yet!

Remember folks, this post is coming from the guy that made a complaint post because his Dodge ability from Side Steps didn't work on Non-physical attacks, you actually went as far as to make a video to show your side steps not working against an Elementalist (lol).

Rogues have actually been pretty well endowed in PvP this entire expansion (During 4.0 - 4.1 PvE was a rough area for rogues), but BD, Sin and MM have been good. And we had Tact!

Its a good thing the devs (and most of the playerbase) don't care if you agree or not.

Sounds like a learn to play issue if you don't think Rogue dps wasn't/isn't an issue in PvP (though at the moment PvP is awful, Rogues are still pretty well off with the passive healing they have)

Ah, I love getting called out by people who don't know any better. You would still be around a 50-60% crit rate with Bladedancer, that's still higher than pretty much any other class. It also would have knocked down the damage of crits enough to a spot where its manageable. But of course you seem so well known with your class knowledge, what would I know. Mr "My Dodge doesnt work on non-phys attacks"

Now let's go back a little further in time, when they nerf'd Assassinate by adding a CD to it? Let's add the fact that even now rogues need a 6th LEG point, and 77 soul points to be truly effective as they once were. This is what is needed to get the 30% damage nerf they received almost a year ago.
    What are you even talking about at this point? Assassin was whittled down to virtually 1button Assassinate spam, is this fun for you? Though I guess if you think Rogues need a 6th legendary and 77 points to do decent dps, then you just can't play at all.

Again, this coming from some no-name who doesn't really bring any credibility, its not really a massive issue that you don't agree on a damage nerf to rogue.
    Last edited by Maltie; 11-05-2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Ok lets go back... before the 75% damage/heal nerf.. no... lets go back further yet!

Remember folks, this post is coming from the guy that made a complaint post because his Dodge ability from Side Steps didn't work on Non-physical attacks, you actually went as far as to make a video to show your side steps not working against an Elementalist (lol).

Rogues have actually been pretty well endowed in PvP this entire expansion (During 4.0 - 4.1 PvE was a rough area for rogues), but BD, Sin and MM have been good. And we had Tact!

Its a good thing the devs (and most of the playerbase) don't care if you agree or not.

Sounds like a learn to play issue if you don't think Rogue dps wasn't/isn't an issue in PvP (though at the moment PvP is awful, Rogues are still pretty well off with the passive healing they have)

Ah, I love getting called out by people who don't know any better. You would still be around a 50-60% crit rate with Bladedancer, that's still higher than pretty much any other class. It also would have knocked down the damage of crits enough to a spot where its manageable. But of course you seem so well known with your class knowledge, what would I know. Mr "My Dodge doesnt work on non-phys attacks"

What are you even talking about at this point? Assassin was whittled down to virtually 1button Assassinate spam, is this fun for you? Though I guess if you think Rogues need a 6th legendary and 77 points to do decent dps, then you just can't play at all.

Again, this coming from some no-name who doesn't really bring any credibility, its not really a massive issue that you don't agree on a damage nerf to rogue.
    ouch.....

/10 chars

i Think its enough

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    ouch.....

/10 chars

i Think its enough
    I don't even know why this thread was necro'd, no point discussing pvp balance with the 75% nerf now.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    I don't even know why this thread was necro'd, no point discussing pvp balance with the 75% nerf now.
    ye was wondering the same

hi. im a cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragynkyn View Post
    hi. im a cleric.
    Hey! im a rogue!

My head is just exploding after this one
    Last edited by bollesti; 11-06-2017 at 02:05 AM.

After reading this i need a drink...strong one

Quote Originally Posted by bollesti View Post
    After reading this i need a drink...strong one
    not a good idea to have a strong one if a lighter one already made you make two seperate replies lmao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3