+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rogues killing faster than the duration of their own cc's

Default Rogues killing faster than the duration of their own cc's

Somebody has to be the guy here but their damage and freedom to stealth is so far beyond the pale right now in wf's.

You gave them the ability to take anyone or anything out from perma stealth with a free out of combat slip. while if they do so wanted to they could sit in stealth for the duration of the entire wf.

and when the spec doesn't have perma stealth or stealth of any kind (bd) trion you justify ridiculous dmg to the point where its or in most cases un feasible to even respond.

You allow the guaranteed crits and 100% armor bypass. You've given them perma stealth and BD the best melee in the game.

in 4 hits rogues are doing upwards of 250k dmg with higher attack speed in bd.

Ascendant

They don't make true 1 to 1 counters to rogues. What they do is make it so that you need 1 class who has to give up everything to detect the rogue. Another who has to give up everything to heal the class the rogue attacks , and another to actually kill it. It is disgraceful balancing. No counter 2 counter or counter balancing. It has been that way for awhile unfortunately and there is nothing you can do about it. Too much favoritism for that class stemming back to early NT. Mage and Cleric (mostly) are basically barbie doll classes. You just play dress up with them and that is it.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 09-28-2017 at 07:31 PM.

what about broken warlord skill a quick death, hit sometimes whit 220k, no need any cd for this .
    PVP is in pathetic status now, dunno why this forum still exist .
    De inimico non loquaris sed cogites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalilha View Post
    what about broken warlord skill a quick death, hit sometimes whit 220k, no need any cd for this .
    PVP is in pathetic status now, dunno why this forum still exist .
    I suggest you try warlord first. Highest ive hit with full 15 lvl frags was 175k which I think is fair for bonafide melee class.

Especially in the face of all the coward specs this community immerses themselves in, ranged kitting day in day out sneaking around in stealth etc.

Tbh getting hit by 100-150k ranged ranged threshers or 95k from balde dancer in 1 shot. what do you wanna do say something ridiculous like have warrior not even be able to melee.

as per usual this community amazes me.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 09-29-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalilha View Post
    So much this. Warriors atm are by FAR the most broken class in Rift.

Warlord is broke.
    Paragon is broke.
    Warchanter is broke.

We need warriors nerfs across the board. Once that happens we can start focusing on the other classes that need minor changes.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    So much this. Warriors atm are by FAR the most broken class in Rift.

Warlord is broke.
    Paragon is broke.
    Warchanter is broke.

We need warriors nerfs across the board. Once that happens we can start focusing on the other classes that need minor changes.
    it's prima's and rogues in top 50 top 5 every week with a BD or sin #1 spot kb's consistantly. a 58-0 BD last week. and this kid comes in here and says the most asinine thing.

not to mention some great warlords who have been switching to BD have personally answered me stating "BD is stronger than warlord"

go ahead nerf all these souls be my guest trion i'm sure it will go great. haha idc.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I suggest you try warlord first. Highest ive hit with full 15 lvl frags was 175k which I think is fair for bonafide melee class.

Especially in the face of all the coward specs this community immerses themselves in, ranged kitting day in day out sneaking around in stealth etc.

Tbh getting hit by 100-150k ranged ranged threshers or 95k from balde dancer in 1 shot. what do you wanna do say something ridiculous like have warrior not even be able to melee.

as per usual this community amazes me.
    what is this *coward specs* sir ???
    u are ok to hit ppl whit 170k but someone else cant...
    warrior can afford spend 11points in tank soul and still very high dps, BD cant spend even 1
    so stop crying and enjoy ur game .
    and why u think only warr should have a viable melle class ?

P.S: trion pls give a new class , tank if is posible whit high dps ( 1skill 1kill will be just fine )
    to spread lite of his rear parts of body and reveal cowardly sneaking rogues...
    Last edited by Dalilha; 09-29-2017 at 11:30 PM.
    De inimico non loquaris sed cogites.

.Tbh getting hit by 100-150k ranged ranged threshers or 95k from balde dancer in 1 shot. what do you wanna do say something ridiculous like have warrior not even be able to melee
    You are saying to try warlord first, did you do this for BD ? "Higher attack speed in bd".
    So a 60-95k hit from a BD isn't fair because it's not a bonafide melee class? Warlord can do 180k hits, are also much more tanky plus a no permission to die. They have pulls, many charges etc, BD haven't the chance to get all these utilities. I think it's much more easier in warlord to hit someone kitting than BD. But yeah threshers maw from dervish/lord and vulca/predator are both crazy op and easy specs. So 175k from warlord < to 95k on BD in your book? All these purges also effects BD much more than warlord.
    About the " coward specs this community immerses themselves in", it's not the players' fault if they play these specs, it's trion.

it's prima's and rogues in top 50 top 5 every week with a BD or sin #1 spot kb's consistantly. a 58-0 BD last week. and this kid comes in here and says the most asinine thing.

not to mention some great warlords who have been switching to BD have personally answered me stating "BD is stronger than warlord"

go ahead nerf all these souls be my guest trion i'm sure it will go great. haha idc.
    What a constructive post... feel free to insult on forum dude.
    Anyway i see more warlord or primalist in warfronts than BD. For you BD = Top KB every weeks, but you are wrong or the few bds playing in PvP should do the same performance. The spec is played by the player not the inverse, and the players haven't the same habilities. This is why on the same specs/classes players do not perform the same. Your primalist can be the example of this or your warrior too.
    These 2 warlords you are talking about, are playing BD because they saw me with. But since the specs aren't the players. They will never be the same BD, even if i'm agree, BD in good Hands can be a weapon of destruction.
    Last edited by Qualities; 09-30-2017 at 06:17 AM.
    Ballzofsteel@Deepwood

<SlashFlex>

Warlord is just a slower, slightly tankier and less scary bladedancer. The entire spec revolves around AQD and praying that it crits, non crits are around 70k and it has around 20% crit rate over the duration of a warfront, sometimes more sometimes less but when it does crit, it's ridiculous. Also 1.5 sec melee feels horrible imo.

Bladedancer is squishier but has over 70% crit rate on average hitting for 70-90k, even seen a few over 100k. Don't know why rogues hardly play it, with heals this spec is probably the strongest in the game by a good margin, outside of maybe primalist. Probably because rogues get better options for pvp i guess.

Both specs are stupid though, seeing how much they have been dumbed down is just sad.
    Harrisonford

Easy solution. Disable rogues/warriors/primalists in wfs.

Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

Quote Originally Posted by Lulutala View Post
    Warlord is just a slower, slightly tankier and less scary bladedancer. The entire spec revolves around AQD and praying that it crits, non crits are around 70k and it has around 20% crit rate over the duration of a warfront, sometimes more sometimes less but when it does crit, it's ridiculous. Also 1.5 sec melee feels horrible imo.

Bladedancer is squishier but has over 70% crit rate on average hitting for 70-90k, even seen a few over 100k. Don't know why rogues hardly play it, with heals this spec is probably the strongest in the game by a good margin, outside of maybe primalist. Probably because rogues get better options for pvp i guess.

Both specs are stupid though, seeing how much they have been dumbed down is just sad.
    *This, pretty much this.

It's slow af. I'm glad warlord is back since it's fun to play melee but it AQD along with primalist souls abilities already mentioned need to be toned down. Also, unbreakable ccs need to be removed entirely it's just straight up ******ed to have them in PvP.

While we're at it: WTB more break frees/CC immunity PST!
    Last edited by Xibitz; 09-30-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <MWM>

Quote Originally Posted by Lulutala View Post
    The crit rate in warlord is problematic. AQD many times in clutch moments just will not effing crit even with lvl 15 frags. by the time this thing crits rogues and ranged have already done its damage ten times over quicker. because the problem crit rate.

the spec doesn't have any kinda streamlining to it. I personally prefer paragon which isn't strong enough in certain healer situations.

the only thing i'd disagree with is the statement "when it crits it's ridiculous" when "it crits" in any kind of notable fashion it's around a 100-140k that's not that great of a trade off for a crit rate that sucks and or is bugged. I mean while getting shot in the back by 100k+ ranged threshers maws marksmans, dots.

bladedancers hit warriors harder I don't know why i'd have to say this but the community should figure out why.

warlord isn't fun it revolves around aqd the melee it offers other than aqd is abysmal other than piercing thrust which has to be used after a finisher and or another debuff placed on target.

warlord is hard to play, less fun and takes longer than bd.

Soulwalker

warlord is hard to play, less fun and takes longer than bd.
    After playing Warlord and Bladedancer, the difference is night and day. Compared to bladedancer, Warlords got it easy. While warlord isn't quite up there with consistant damage, it has far more utility. Multiple charges, a snare, pulls, survivability, NPTD, and is super simple to play if melee is no problem for you. Bladedancers have it tough with only one charge and a stun and debilitate. It takes skill to master the art of Bladedancer, something I've been really enjoying lately since I've made a rogue nearly a month ago. But a Bladedancer is only as good as the HEALER pocketing it. Without the lovely Faynee healing Ballz/Hideinstealh, he's not quite so intimidating by himself(no offense bud). But with a viable healer, BD is up there with being the most deadly spec in pvp. It's the player, not the spec.

Warrior for life ;)

Tripc/Nivlak

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyC View Post
    After playing Warlord and Bladedancer, the difference is night and day. Compared to bladedancer, Warlords got it easy. While warlord isn't quite up there with consistant damage, it has far more utility. Multiple charges, a snare, pulls, survivability, NPTD, and is super simple to play if melee is no problem for you. Bladedancers have it tough with only one charge and a stun and debilitate. It takes skill to master the art of Bladedancer, something I've been really enjoying lately since I've made a rogue nearly a month ago. But a Bladedancer is only as good as the HEALER pocketing it. Without the lovely Faynee healing Ballz/Hideinstealh, he's not quite so intimidating by himself(no offense bud). But with a viable healer, BD is up there with being the most deadly spec in pvp. It's the player, not the spec.

Warrior for life ;)

Tripc/Nivlak
    That's not quite the impression you gave to me in tells about BD. I understand you like rogue more than warrior as you've been on rogue non stop.

NPTD is something that in order to work you need to die while it's active something all healers just gloss right over.

warlords surviva can easily mean nothing in todays ttk environment.

the pulls are bs i think pulls should be much more understated then they are today in pvp.

a rogue against a warlord spells disaster in most cases for the warrior and has nothing to with the "player" 100% armor ignore is stupid in pvp.

qualities bd his 58-0 and many many other mindless xx-0 streaks that bd obtain easily they had no pocket healer.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-01-2017 at 04:32 AM.

nah man, its totaly the spec not the player, especialy in times like these, where kinda no spec takes much effort and the 2 strongest specs by far take the least.
    Disso@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood <SlashFlex>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast