+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rogues killing faster than the duration of their own cc's

Quote Originally Posted by Lulutala View Post
    It's pretty easy to kill stuff in a soul like MM which is almost perfectly designed for pvp. 100% mobility, passive movement speed buffs, purge, root, int with a cc, knockbacks. Other callings don't half these tools in dealing with a melee spec chasing you.
    Lol I never play MM either too, NB can easily kite and kill bladedancer still the fact any good player can counter BD as long as they know how to counter them unlike thresher maw primas or warlords. Still not denying BD damage should be tuned but its not that "op" as you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by WardenCommander View Post
    Ashabelanar@Deepwood and you make basic melee mistakes so she always rect you.(sit in dimm invite some friends and duel there for practice like the rest of us do in order to be better)
    Don't know who you confusing me with but I do not play on NA shards, don't know if you meant me thou, that paragraphs are so broken
    Last edited by aileen; 10-10-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Shadowlander

To those of you who have read my posts, viewed my screenshots, and agreed... thank you. To those of you still arguing (such as the person who mentioned the dances are able to be purged)... in the nicest way possible, please sit down.

Someone already stated that there are FEW builds that can successfully purge in PVP (and as another stated, I can just buff up with stacks of useless cakes, potions, vials, and planar buffs that will be purged first to prevent such). So then I ask: should I have to change my soul to a small damage output spec in order to spam-purge a BD in a Warfront, in hopes that my team will survive (because I won't survive a BD's consistent crits while purging) and kill them? What cabalist have you seen recently that can actually achieve a killing blow? Isn't the Inquisitor's purge on a pretty hefty CD? So, if you don't happen to purge the dances - you're waiting 8s(?) or more to purge again.

Good luck, because when I pop that speed buff and I'm ignoring your 180k armor, it doesn't matter.

The entire issue here is to tone it down. Not cripple it. And to the people saying others should play rogues just to counter... rogues, think about what you're saying. No player should be forced to make another toon just to log in when a BD is constantly queueing to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctumi View Post
    To those of you who have read my posts, viewed my screenshots, and agreed... thank you. To those of you still arguing (such as the person who mentioned the dances are able to be purged)... in the nicest way possible, please sit down.

Someone already stated that there are FEW builds that can successfully purge in PVP (and as another stated, I can just buff up with stacks of useless cakes, potions, vials, and planar buffs that will be purged first to prevent such). So then I ask: should I have to change my soul to a small damage output spec in order to spam-purge a BD in a Warfront, in hopes that my team will survive (because I won't survive a BD's consistent crits while purging) and kill them? What cabalist have you seen recently that can actually achieve a killing blow? Isn't the Inquisitor's purge on a pretty hefty CD? So, if you don't happen to purge the dances - you're waiting 8s(?) or more to purge again.

Good luck, because when I pop that speed buff and I'm ignoring your 180k armor, it doesn't matter.

The entire issue here is to tone it down. Not cripple it. And to the people saying others should play rogues just to counter... rogues, think about what you're saying. No player should be forced to make another toon just to log in when a BD is constantly queueing to kill them.
    Wow so you telling in whole warfront you are not able to kite BD even there is many ranged player on your team not focusing him down, not trying to purge neither trying combine your crowd controls when his dances about to finish to stop him to refresh them.

I've seen many good players who can encounter them while BD is forced to play melee only, I'm not saying their damage output should be tweaked but stating BD is ultimate god of warfront and you can't encounter them, please sit down and let your toon die in the nicest way possible.

A prima can easily kill BD from range too, not counting an even inqui burst etc, so I guess you faced a BD in wf with pocket heals and whole team tried to kill his healer while BD was killing your teammates too?

I really miss old vanilla/SL pvp now seeing people who is just not able to encounter a pocketed BD and telling is so much op when there are specs like Warlord and Thresher Maw primas can easily kill people in "2 gcd" while BD must do it on like 5 or 6gcd nowadays looks like TTK for 5sec is op against player who doesnt receive heals.

I'll say it once again yes their damage output should be lowered but you can already purge their dances, kite them and cc them to stop using their dances.
    Last edited by aileen; 10-10-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctumi View Post
    You can't mount up, because I can just stealth, stun you and blow my CDs
    I concur. Nerf BD stealth immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Wow so you telling in whole warfront you are not able to kite BD even there is many ranged player on your team not focusing him down, not trying to purge neither trying combine your crowd controls when his dances about to finish to stop him to refresh them.

I've seen many good players who can encounter them while BD is forced to play melee only, I'm not saying their damage output should be tweaked but stating BD is ultimate god of warfront and you can't encounter them, please sit down and let your toon die in the nicest way possible.

A prima can easily kill BD from range too, not counting an even inqui burst etc, so I guess you faced a BD in wf with pocket heals and whole team tried to kill his healer while BD was killing your teammates too?

I really miss old vanilla/SL pvp now seeing people who is just not able to encounter a pocketed BD and telling is so much op when there are specs like Warlord and Thresher Maw primas can easily kill people in "2 gcd" while BD must do it on like 5 or 6gcd nowadays looks like TTK for 5sec is op against player who doesnt receive heals.

I'll say it once again yes their damage output should be lowered but you can already purge their dances, kite them and cc them to stop using their dances.
    lol they don't need a pocket in many cases they are so fast. And stop with the purge bs theres no spec that will purge these BD's and have a purge effect the outcome before the BD's kills.
    rogue counters warrior the higher our armor the harder they hit and if we made a spec with purge it would be a useless spec in wf's and wouldn't even defend against them.

It's not just bd nuking pople they can nuke from stealth and still sllip away. I saw a 33-0 with a slipaway spec. it's out of hand it's ridiculous.

every single week bd's is top 50#1 kb's last week 63-0... it's crazy that there isn't more people playing this because if there was it would even more unbearable.

this **** is out of hand you can be in a prima melee spec standing in a group they can kill almost in time before they can get out. they run fast.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 10-14-2017 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    ... and if we made a spec with purge it would be a useless spec in wf's...
    see, that's your whole problem right there. you're always so worried about your numbers being higher that you don't care about team play or doing what's best to win. all of your rants are always about the same thing: someone's doing something i can't do better so change it.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Soulwalker

Default un-true

Mage and Cleric (mostly) are basically barbie doll classes. You just play dress up with them and that is it.[/QUOTE]

You just need to learn how to play a cleric. Than you wouldnt say stuff like that.

Tewnn.
    /Cleric Justicar
    /first place in dividion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3