+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By AlilCrittyKat
  • 1 Post By Semiso
  • 2 Post By bollesti
  • 4 Post By Vheeee

Thread: A big Ole thank-you

Default A big Ole thank-you

Hey famjam I wanted to say thank you to everyone who was awesome enough to msg me over the few months I've been back with a friendly ty for heals brez and such also I want to thank all the healers who have been going through the prima hell with me gj guys keep up the good vibes.
    Xoxo~Crittykat@deepwood GM of <Agressive Tendencies>

sooo i was talking with my friend about the match between Connor McGregor vs Floyd and boi i won a trillion dollars or something after betting that Floyd win. My friend got so angry he installed RIFT, queued up for warfront to soothe his anger and uninstalled the game after 2 mins of pvping (probably because he saw a primalist)
    When you find out Nixia has a new forum status..........

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    sooo i was talking with my friend about the match between Connor McGregor vs Floyd and boi i won a trillion dollars or something after betting that Floyd win. My friend got so angry he installed RIFT, queued up for warfront to soothe his anger and uninstalled the game after 2 mins of pvping (probably because he saw a primalist)
    Semii sweety pie pooky poo after coming back to pvp i have to say its not that bad, ve done about 20 wf last 2 days and after 15 wins and 5 loses i have to say it again theres no substitute for skill and experience,yes they can one shoot us but i come from the time when we had Coriolis pms and The Cult pms,this guys would steam roll everything and we had to deal with it,this wave of broken wussylists would not even make Lotusss or Crumbonic break a sweat,fear is you worst enemy,get creative,be intelegent and play smart,get a meter if you dont have it,see who is doing the dmg and who is healing them, focus that healer as a team,this is normaly the main problem in pvp....lack of team work and comunication, thats is pvp 101, its basic logic,sometimes we win some not its a game,
    I am having fun and hope ppl learn to adapte to this reality that its not perfect or fair but thats Rift bro.Peace
    Last edited by bollesti; 09-12-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Hello Rift Friends,
    I thank every single healer out there who tries. And yes, I know there are broke specs. Above that and aside from that, team work and healers are important for any good PVP match. The best part, I can say about losing lately? It has not been a total wreck fest. My teams have lost by margins of a few span of points. The kindness shown towards others will be remembered long after that insanely bad match ends. Thank you, healers. Thank you, players. Continue to assist, encourage and communicate. And if I am lucky enough, I will see you on the PVP field!
    Guttertart | Sewerskittles | Trashcanbarbie | Toiletweasel

Catastrophic

Quote Originally Posted by bollesti View Post
    yes they can one shoot us but i come from the time when we had Coriolis pms and The Cult pms,this guys would steam roll everything and we had to deal with it.
    sorry <3

the game is better without us
    ~Xclusive
    ~The Cult x Coriolis x Ominous

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by bollesti View Post
    Semii sweety pie pooky poo after coming back to pvp i have to say its not that bad, ve done about 20 wf last 2 days and after 15 wins and 5 loses i have to say it again theres no substitute for skill and experience,yes they can one shoot us but i come from the time when we had Coriolis pms and The Cult pms,this guys would steam roll everything and we had to deal with it,this wave of broken wussylists would not even make Lotusss or Crumbonic break a sweat,fear is you worst enemy,get creative,be intelegent and play smart,get a meter if you dont have it,see who is doing the dmg and who is healing them, focus that healer as a team,this is normaly the main problem in pvp....lack of team work and comunication, thats is pvp 101, its basic logic,sometimes we win some not its a game,
    I am having fun and hope ppl learn to adapte to this reality that its not perfect or fair but thats Rift bro.Peace
    When I started again on fresh Alt I had like a 81% win rating with 100 games play. Eventually the system catches up to you and you will see that drop over time. Premades still should have better win rating just as long as they are not queue at same time :P

+ Reply to Thread