+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By AVGVSTVS

Thread: how is the cheating this days ? i left rift 4 years ago because of it

Soulwalker

Default how is the cheating this days ? i left rift 4 years ago because of it

pretty much 4 years ago i left rift because complete guilds were cheating, bug abusing and exploiting in BGs and Warfronts and trion or at least some GMs were openly supporting them too.

so how is it today ?

Pretty quiet and mellow. There's not much to cheat on that I can think of. Unless you're a broken Prime in pvp.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juidara View Post
    complete guilds were cheating, bug abusing and exploiting in BGs and Warfronts
    Most of those muppet "Guilds" are either perma banned, disbanded due to e-peens or just left the game, can't say they'll be missed.

Soulwalker

Most of the time people shout to cheating due to an actual lack of knowledges of the game and his content

So does Juidara with no objectivity and ./ignore people and don't try to understand how and why he's getting beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnyper View Post
    Most of the time people shout to cheating due to an actual lack of knowledges of the game and his content

So does Juidara with no objectivity and ./ignore people and don't try to understand how and why he's getting beaten.
    There has been guild(s?) where its members could solo fresh content raids, such as RoF with a bug that made it impossible to die. Please enlighten Juidara which game knowledge he lacked so he could do the same without cheating.
    Last edited by Cenderze; 09-09-2017 at 04:08 AM.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

Default Logic

Knowledge of a spec, or spec mixtures can come off as "cheating"/hacking sometimes, not a shocker there. Even knowing a (Raid)Boss's weakness rather, but the game is always being updated and tweaked, nothing is perfect.

~ Esca
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

there isn't any need for cheating everyone gets one shot anyway.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnyper View Post

Yeah but a few years back there was some serious cheating going on. I haven't seen anyone clearly cheating in a long time, 1-2 years now.

Default -.-

I used to think Trion was cheating me out of my 100% heal (Touch of Life) until they added the new tool tip -- Rifle.

+ Reply to Thread