+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Hey umm can we bring back our veteran pvp players?

Quite a few names posting here who I really miss in game! The most fun I've ever had in a game revolved around conquest and some of the great pvp matches.

I wish I could think of any legitimate reasons to encourage people to come back, but I'm coming up with a blank. It really is great to see that people still check in to see if there's anything to come back for, though!

-Shen
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Shanoah View Post
    Quite a few names posting here who I really miss in game! The most fun I've ever had in a game revolved around conquest and some of the great pvp matches.

I wish I could think of any legitimate reasons to encourage people to come back, but I'm coming up with a blank. It really is great to see that people still check in to see if there's anything to come back for, though!

-Shen
    SHEN!!!

After reading about this global reduction business, definitely not going to come and check out 4.3... lol.
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Plane Walker

I recently made an attempt at coming back to satisfy some nostalgia... Unfortunately I only lasted a couple matches, everything was very stale and then I heard about the recent "development" changes. And that was all for me.

What initially drew me to this game was the pvp, with my first character levelled to 50 via warfronts. It is too bad that magic is lost.
    Koz

Soulwalker

Default I blame snuggle

I do miss some rift pvp, wonder if i can find any under this chair.. brb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4