+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Class imbalance

Exclamation PvP Class imbalance

Classes are seriously imbalanced in PvP, with 2 main offenders being bladedancer and Vulcanist. Both are capable of deleting a player with ease, more importantly vulcanist is able to do this once every 30s with very little counterplay. Hitting someone for over 200k is easy as long as they are debuffed, with damage that high you hardly need all 3 ticks to kill almost any player. This is very unfun to play against, and not healthy for class balance.

Then there are clerics that cant even get their damage boosting buffs up before they are one shot by classes like this. It wouldnt take much work to adjust primalist numbers, but clerics are in need of a rework to have upfront damage like warrior/rogue/primalist, without it those players will leave the game or switch to the broken classes and prolong the issue.

PvP has fallen off recently, lets bring it back with some class balance
    3/3 TF 10/11 HK 4/4 HM IGP 8/9 HM MoM

i'm ok with most of your points. Out of that yeah one of the 2 mains issues that will change the PvP is a bd nerf, with these zergs of bds recently, i feel your point. I think primalist life is hard actually. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Qualities; 08-29-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    Balls

<SlashFlex>

I dont think BD is as bad because it should really have a healer to support its facetanking, its strictly melee, and falls off if you mess up your dances but im sure you know its damage potential is probably the highest out there by a large margin. A good healer and rogue can carry a warfront like antechamber or black garden easily. Primalist though, 2 buttons and one person isnt playing anymore. Thats just bad design.

Besides that and the one shot spec that shouldnt exist, i enjoy primalist healing and dervish/Pl variants. However i wouldnt even be playing primalist if cleric was competitive, thats what i want more than anything else from Trion Worlds. We never had the utility, but now no damage or utility with 4.0, we're in a sad state.
    3/3 TF 10/11 HK 4/4 HM IGP 8/9 HM MoM

I'm pretty annoyed with primalist RN. It's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    I'm pretty annoyed with primalist RN. It's a joke.
    You broke it now deal with it HaHaHa

It stopped to be MMO PvP Gameplay.It is now Rift Quake.BOOM HEADSHOT!
    Srsly.One/Twoshotting Players doesnt belong in this kind of Game.
    Last edited by Serengeti; 08-30-2017 at 05:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread