+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Ethereal beam pvp needs fixed

Default Ethereal beam pvp needs fixed

Is it ever gonna be fixed?

1 sometimes 2 ticks and dead, 400k hp
    Last edited by ThatTomGuy; 08-29-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Default Ethereal beam needs nerf

In a a warfront no damn matter the level of the primalist a 65 primalist with ethereal beam can one shot my lvl 70 *** in frostbiter doesn't fail every single time I get one shot it needs to be fixed I haven't done a single warfront since then and don't plan to do anymore until it's fixed (note in pvp I have 250k hp and it ticks for 180k 3 times) I main warlock in pvp and even with a 80% dmg reduce it does 75% or more of my hp
    Last edited by Sinadan; 08-29-2017 at 11:51 AM.

muh REX QQ

but what the OP said, i keep getting hit for +180k in the first tick and thats ridicoulus

I even have a screenshot of my friend who got hit for 311k the very first tick................thats right you Heard it right 311k at the very first tick

Either nerf eth beam or buff all healers by idk +300% to be able to heal through that

Default Ethereal Beam

Ethereal beam in PVP is able to 1 hit tick for over max hp of players...is that reasonable? Of course not. Something needs to be done. Primalists in general need a nerf in pvp and pve..
    Last edited by EmpireZ; 08-29-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Etheral Beam

It's no fun being hit for 300k in one second Never thought I would have to make an account for this nonsense. Nerf it. For shame, Trion. I have money plz no ban.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Ethereal Beam Needs Nerfing

Totally takes any challenge out for a primalist....so ridiculous ....and that is right either give out some major buffs or nerf the damn ethereal beam

Default Ethereal beam needs a nerf, please listen to us

We are getting desperate for real, one of the most annoying abilities in pvp is ethereal beam, its interruptable yes but imagine if you had TWO more primalists channeling that on you, please this needs a fix, i dont wanna die to someone hitting 300k on me (way out of my total heal btw)

Soulwalker

Default hate it

Honestly i main Prima, but i dont play full Vulc so this doesnt effect me, aside from the fact that i keep getting 1 shot by ebeam, please nerf atleast Ebeam

Soulwalker

Default Ethereal Beam unbalanced.

in warfronts i notice many things get nerfed or boosted, to try to make it more fun and interesting. but Ethereal Beam as is, is def not workin well. saw a tank get 2 shot. my planar variation heal is nerfed, clearly this ethereal beam needs nerfing too.

Soulwalker

Thumbs down Ethereal Beam nerfed or major boost/buff given

there we go
    Last edited by Devdark; 08-29-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Priorities nerfs:

- Beam need a huge nerf in PvP. I see one shots pretty much every warfront (250k 1 gcd + drake, molten wave and dots).
    - Drakes procs with Scent of Blood should be fixed and nerf (250k 1 gcd with multi procs of drake i think?).

Adjustment :

- Quick death need a damage reduction and the procs above 60% HP must be fixed. Smooth the damages on others wl spells to balance the spec. These 180k hits with pulls, charges and no permission to die are too much.

About General stuffs :

- An upgrade path for pvp items that aren't bis in slot in warfronts
    - Rework the matchmaking Elo into a random matchmaking as the old one.
    - Remplace Plats by favors for PvP frags, less rng (may be template of frags?)
    - Global damages reduction (heals must follow)
    Last edited by Qualities; 08-29-2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Balls

<SlashFlex>

Quote Originally Posted by Qualities View Post
    Priorities nerfs:

- Beam need a huge nerf in PvP. I see one shots pretty much every warfront (250k 1 gcd + drake, molten wave and dots).
    - Drakes procs with Scent of Blood should be fixed and nerf (250k 1 gcd with multi procs of drake i think?).

Adjustment :

- Quick death need a damage reduction and the procs above 60% HP must be fixed. Smooth the damages on others wl spells to balance the spec. These 180k hits with pulls, charges and no permission to die are too much.

About General stuffs :

- An upgrade path for pvp items that aren't bis in slot in warfronts
    - Rework the matchmaking Elo into a random matchmaking as the old one.
    - Remplace Plats by favors for PvP frags, less rng (may be template of frags?)
    - Global damages reduction (heals must follow)
    Been screaming for all of that since 4.0 frenchie and no go on any of that and that why i dont pvp anymore since devs dont give a sht about us...I SO MISS MY PVP TRION FIX THIS MESS,anyway glad you are on NA i look forward to have a go at the best rogue in pvp... i have not pvpd in 6 months but having a player of your lv in there is just to damm good to pass.

pretty much agree with everything said

http://imgur.com/a/98wBS

just some examples for level 69 EBeams.

i dont understand how primalists, warlords and also bds and sins are free to terrorize wfs for such a long time now, and not a single thing gets done about it. (blindside nerf didn't change much at all, and when looking at vulcanist you decided that molten wave is the ability to nerf? realy?)

on the other hand, you couldn't react fast enough to nerf the pretty much only spec to take out some pressure (cab)
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

Soulwalker

Default Vulcanists have nothing other than ethereal beam

Once it's on the one minute cooldown, it's fairly easy to kill them.

Also, e-beam can be interrupted.
    Last edited by sakatagintoki; 08-30-2017 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sakatagintoki View Post
    Once it's on the one minute cooldown, it's fairly easy to kill them.

Also, e-beam can be interrupted.
    Primalist spotted.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast