+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sirdiggby

Thread: PVP for new players

Soulwalker

Default PVP for new players

Hi, im a player that start playing rift 3 week ago with the idea of playing pvp.

The problem is that im at lvl 60 in europe pvp realm at guardian faction but they didnt call me for any warfront.
    Is that normal, the only pvp is at higt lvl or the faction of guardian have to many players?

Also im searching for a pvp guild

Factions arent the Problem as they technicaly dont exist anymore since like forever.Small Playerpool is much more likely to be the Reason.I play EU PvP and you have almost instant WF once you are 65.So,yes,its more or less High lvl PvP only.
    Last edited by Serengeti; 08-17-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Ascendant

As a general rule, people don't do much beside instant adventures/open world questing, before the endgame.

IA pretty much killed all other content. Which is sad, but that's how it is. The 'endgame' pvp bracket is 65-70, so you're almost there!

If you do it at 65 you'll probably take a beating with everyone having better abilities than you, just for the records But when you hit 67-68 you can usually do well with 2-3 legendaries (and the right spec).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirinshi View Post
    Hi, im a player that start playing rift 3 week ago with the idea of playing pvp.

The problem is that im at lvl 60 in europe pvp realm at guardian faction but they didnt call me for any warfront.
    Is that normal, the only pvp is at higt lvl or the faction of guardian have to many players?

Also im searching for a pvp guild
    honestly if your interest is in pvp i suggest you look somewhere else. while pvp has never been truly balanced its also never been this bad.

the pvp population has also taken a huge dive as well. hell this section of the forums seems to be dead.

im sure somone can link a person that works for this company telling people to go play another game for pvp.

if you want to pve then theres stuff to do albiet super grindy in my opinion, while dipping your toes in pvp now and then. if all you care about is pvp go somewhere else.

+ Reply to Thread