Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By it is what it is
  • 4 Post By WardenCommander
  • 1 Post By Sonnenklang
  • 5 Post By Rgizil

Thread: need to be said

Soulwalker

Default need to be said

@pvp community...man I don't get it. They done told yall this ain't a pvp centric game if you want pvp go to another game. Yall still come up in here complaining and throwing money at em like they gonna care about pvp again. Lemme tell you something...this ain't a pvp game ...if you want pvp go somewhere else. Yall just hoping. @trion....tbh pvp ain't that bad. Ain't good neither. It is what it is. Yall making bread so keep doing what you doing. But make folks happy...make mo bread...feel me? Would you play a game that came out and said you dont focus on a part of the game?....bruh. This ain't meant to be negative towards anyone, just calling it like I see it. Throwin down the 2 pennies

Soulwalker

LOL not pvp game , this game started as PVP game not PVE crap and if anyone remember that was time when it had tens of thousands of players and when they screwed up pvp in 3.0 60% of players base left game.Since then about 30% of those players who stayed left slowly till 4.0 and now when they got some new players it gives fake picture of increase of players cuz most of ppl playing now didn't play Rift pre 3.0.
    But it's true there is no more pvp content in game and pvp is now just side "kill time while waiting for raids" for pve ppl which is Trions only fault cuz they made it that way.There are just few of us who play it as main content but now it feels no different than doing IAs, nothing exciting anymore about pvp we have nothing to work for.Full gear you get in week or two and thats about it cuz pvp now is exactly that "get gear and farm like IAs" nothing more nothing less.
    Before we had to work hard as #### for our gear,if you wanted BiS gear you had to become BiS player and get to max rank and now everyone who just entered game power lvled and poped few favor pots can play in BiS gear which result in 90% of players playing pvp right now not knowing to play thair spec and complainging on forums nerf this nerf that.Also SOOOOOOOOOOO many actually broken spec in pvp destroys experience and chalange also forcing more than ever players to MUST PLAY THIS OR GET FARMED which makes pvp even more unberable.Not even to start talking about all the stuff we had pvp only(wardrobes,mounts etc)

I have solution for you TRION, you say that there are very little of us pvpers(which is true now) why don't you just reroll pvp to SL pvp cuz if there are soo many pve ppl they won't mind cuz they don't play pvp they play pve right? and us pvpers will stop complaing all the time(also fix broken spec on pvp without changing them in pve because most are balansed and fine in pve).As pvpers i consider all of us players who only play pvp and nothing else in game like we did since game came out.
    AND ALL OF YOU PVE PPL PLZ DON'T COMPLAIN HERE CUZ THIS IS NOT YOUR CONTENT.SO WHY DO YOU WANNA #### UP OUR? DO WE EVER COMENT/COMPLAIN ON YOUR PVE FORUMS ABOUT YOUR CONTENT?
    You play yours we play our simple as that.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by it is what it is View Post
    @pvp community...man I don't get it. They done told yall this ain't a pvp centric game if you want pvp go to another game. Yall still come up in here complaining and throwing money at em like they gonna care about pvp again. Lemme tell you something...this ain't a pvp game ...if you want pvp go somewhere else. Yall just hoping. @trion....tbh pvp ain't that bad. Ain't good neither. It is what it is. Yall making bread so keep doing what you doing. But make folks happy...make mo bread...feel me? Would you play a game that came out and said you dont focus on a part of the game?....bruh. This ain't meant to be negative towards anyone, just calling it like I see it. Throwin down the 2 pennies
    haha the idea was RvR Game ....The Focus was PvP

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnenklang View Post
    haha the idea was RvR Game ....The Focus was PvP

There was no rvr in Rift....just the story was set so you had the feeling there was.
    Conquest or open world pvp sucked balls and I'm still remembering the times when you had to refresh your cq power or you'd lose traits from cq....

The player base actually consists or consisted of a majority of pve-players. so even after 3.0 not 60% left. Now that's a different matter... the love lacking xpac and ridiculous quality of content drove everyone away.... Move on like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Eomund View Post
    There was no rvr in Rift....
    Quote Originally Posted by Eomund View Post
    Conquest or open world
    Interesting...What exactly would you call Conquest and Open World pvp?

Edit: Looking at your post history I see you are an EU player. NA and EU had vastly different experiences when it came to CQ and wpvp and it makes your post makes sense now. I'm still leaving the above post b/c I want those +1s from people who enjoy my edgey sarcasm.
    Last edited by Rgizil; 08-03-2017 at 01:00 AM.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

+ Reply to Thread