+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: [Video] ~ [4.2] Primalist 1v3 Compilation!

Soulwalker

Spec wasn't a secret, it was on discord since predator launched on pts. People asked to stop making scent of blood triggering avatar, but it was not changed, lol.
    Munchmatoast is right to not share the spec though. If you can't figure it out on your own then you don't deserve to play it. PvP is already so bad now so if you let every Primalists who can't make a spec on their own (basically those who use one button spec... (More then half in EU... IDK in NA.) ) well PvP will be even more decisive on the number of Primalists on your team.

This needs to be fixed asap.
    Last edited by Tristitibaz; 08-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.

It's vulcanist with predator. The specific ability is called scent of blood or w/e, the thing that procs damage based on how low the targets HP is.

Those procs will also proc your avatar procs, and that's why it's killing people as fast. The predator ability is broken since procs shouldn't proc other procs. This was pointed out several times during PTS phase, but never got any dev response.

Showing off broken specs isn't really something to be proud of, but I guess that's what Rift PvP has come to now.
    Last edited by Orochan; 08-07-2017 at 08:01 AM.
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    This was pointed out several times during PTS phase, but never got any dev response.
    Historically, a video publicly showcasing the brokenness often hastens that response.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    Showing off broken specs isn't really something to be proud of, but I guess that's what Rift PvP has come to now.
    Yes. That is exactly what Rift PvP has come to.
    > My YouTube Channel <

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    #1 Assassin - Smartyr@Seastone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannj View Post
    the most effective game changing rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    doesn't have back pedaling and keyboard turning

Trion claims that Rift was never a pvp game. But what happened with companies wanting to put out a good product, whether its the sole focus or not? Only because it may not be a pvp game, is no reason why, what you do release, should be a quality product. No matter how small. Does this company literally take no pride in the product they ship out? PVP doesnt have to be the focus, and we never asked for that, but what you do release should be a quality product.

Soulwalker

delete rift and 0 problem

Want to know whats depressing? I reported this months before 4.2 was released and every day a week prior to the release of 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Want to know whats depressing? I reported this months before 4.2 was released and every day a week prior to the release of 4.2.
    It's not topping pve/raid parses like the Primal lord w/ MW so it's not "over performing" amirite lolol
    Internet 101 : If anyone disagrees with you, they must be angry that you're right.

Rift Chaser

Everyone who plays this spec, look inside yourself, you just dig Rift PVP`s grave deeper.
    Playing this spec count as exploit imho.

looks like good old times of 4.0 reaver lol
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sahtiar the Green Knight - Khalim'na
    ------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Kokovap View Post
    Everyone who plays this spec, look inside yourself, you just dig Rift PVP`s grave deeper.
    Playing this spec count as exploit imho.
    /facepalm

you sir.. hard to hold the tongue.

OP is exactly right, by making this video, he is visually showing what everyone is complaining about. I previously thought the posts might be regarding to cd's or something. But I can finally comprehend how broken it is.

In fact, what should happen is the complete opposite to what you've said. EVERYONE should play this spec. The spec should be made HIGHLY publicized, contrary to the original poster (you should consider writing a guide). Break PvP to the ground for a couple of weeks, then keyens might actually do something about it.

It's beyond belief that considering what people are saying about the devs being fully aware about this in PTS that this is still in the game. But there you go, I still get amazed everyday by Trion's moves.

In before the fix is a rebalance of stat weightings in PvP ><
    Last edited by Refuge; 08-31-2017 at 03:06 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Isp
    Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    It's beyond belief that considering what people are saying about the devs being fully aware about this in PTS that this is still in the game. But there you go, I still get amazed everyday by Trion's moves.
    It is not beyond belief, it is completely normal for Rift and happens all the time lately.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Question

How about a skill and macros? The film is beautiful, your ability,
    but without the nohow quite dry. ^ ^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2