+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: TTK

Default TTK

Is less then 1 second for almost every class. What the hell trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Is less then 1 second for almost every class. What the hell trion.
    ?

Seems pretty balanced to me
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Rift Chaser

Its balanced in that way every class can do it.
    There are already several comment on this issue, since 4.1, or maybe since 4.0, but trion is deaf to pvp issues.

Easy fix and this would solve other problems too: add back valor on to PVP gear to reduce incoming damage. This would make PVP gear BIS again, wouldn't effect PVE and would increase TTK. 20-30% damage reduction is a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokovap View Post
    Its balanced in that way every class can do it.
    There are already several comment on this issue, since 4.1, or maybe since 4.0, but trion is deaf to pvp issues.

Easy fix and this would solve other problems too: add back valor on to PVP gear to reduce incoming damage. This would make PVP gear BIS again, wouldn't effect PVE and would increase TTK. 20-30% damage reduction is a must.
    why not simply add a global 20-30% damage reduction in any and all warfronts SO THAT THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS NOT CHANGED?

you;re a dinosaur living in the wrong era.

there is no such thing as pvp gear. well, technically, the gear you get from pvp (from boxes or from marks) IS the pvp gear, but i dont think you ever want to acknowledge that.
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

Shadowlander

I'd like to add that there is way too much CC (not to mention unbreakable CC) for the current TTK.

Primalist's new 6 (!) second stun on is OGCD and available every 20 seconds. Cabalists/doms, sabs (unbreakable afaik), Sergeant's order, along with almost every class having a stun of some sort, I feel like you cannot be "smart" about the use of your break free anymore; if you don't use it you are almost guaranteed to be dead way before it runs out.

Getting pulled into an enemy zerg = instant death, and with the amount of dervish hybrids and warlords around, we get pulled every few seconds.

Gearing gap is also too significant (partly due to some PvE items providing significant advantage, as well as fragments making up half of the gear progression). Hitting 70 means losing a lot of damage, and you don't gain much survivability as a fresh 70 in exchange. As an example, my cleric went from 202k to 216k hp after hitting 70, but lost 30% or more healing output. And overall, fresh to medium geared players' survivability/DPS/healing is a joke compared to other geared/BiS 70's.
    Last edited by Tropikana; 07-25-2017 at 09:02 PM.
    Tropikana@Deepwood
    Tropii@Faeblight
    -Every Time-

Ranged of coarse right now is a ridiculous I played a little today and I remember down on the lower lvl of library looking back no ones there you just get nuked by ranged and nuked by ranged dots in 2 secs.

ranged hits harder than melee

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tropikana View Post
    Gearing gap is also too significant (partly due to some PvE items providing significant advantage, as well as fragments making up half of the gear progression)
    Fragments are the big issue. The rest of the gear (favor gear) can be earned quite fast... But after that, you're looking at months to get a full suit of BiS'like fragments. Unless you're willing to spend 30k plat to upgrade sub-par crap just to be somewhat stronger, but knowing you'll have to spend another 30k plat someday to get real BiS ones. Neither choice is fun.

Hopefully the new frag system comes soon and fix stuff like that, mostly for pvpers who clearly don't find enough frags.

Rift Chaser

I'd like to add that there is way too much CC (not to mention unbreakable CC) for the current TTK.

Primalist's new 6 (!) second stun on is OGCD and available every 20 seconds. Cabalists/doms, sabs (unbreakable afaik), Sergeant's order, along with almost every class having a stun of some sort, I feel like you cannot be "smart" about the use of your break free anymore; if you don't use it you are almost guaranteed to be dead way before it runs out.

Getting pulled into an enemy zerg = instant death, and with the amount of dervish hybrids and warlords around, we get pulled every few seconds.

Gearing gap is also too significant (partly due to some PvE items providing significant advantage, as well as fragments making up half of the gear progression). Hitting 70 means losing a lot of damage, and you don't gain much survivability as a fresh 70 in exchange. As an example, my cleric went from 202k to 216k hp after hitting 70, but lost 30% or more healing output. And overall, fresh to medium geared players' survivability/DPS/healing is a joke compared to other geared/BiS 70's.
    Don`t forget rogue`s 35m or 40m range pull. And also rogue`s 15(16?) sec chain cc.

Soulwalker

100% agree, this is just getting rediculous Trion. Fix your game (pvp). You have a pretty loyal base of players who are just getting sucked for cash and hoping. just hoping that one day pvp will get looked at. You guys can obviously read the forums and and see how pissed players have become.

Then you have Brasse pretty much saying "go play another game" lol wow, really?
    I have spent a lot of money on credits and I am still a patron (I must be out of my mind) but I like to support you guys.

Maybe I need to see the light and realize that for pvp that light has burnt out long long ago, and you guys simply just dont give a (insert cus word here). Nerf this, buff that, take this away. take this away, buff, nerf, buff, totally castrate a class, nerf, buff, break, buff and well ... ( fill in the rest here).

Player base for pvp any way is pissed and you falll short to see this, or you are just plain ignorant.

Don`t forget rogue`s 35m or 40m range pull. And also rogue`s 15(16?) sec chain cc.
    16s assuming they are in melee and have the correct off-souls (sab and SB), still, I rarely see people playing that version of Assassin ~ Luckily you can break-free from them (Only Stun Grenade is unbreakable)

The pull is also 30m, though it does ignore immunities
    Last edited by Maltie; 07-26-2017 at 05:21 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Plane Walker

Ok so I done 1 wf today and seen how quick primalist kill people. 1 game was enough for me to log out. I charge at primalist and he can kill me mid charge seems balanced. Thanks Rift.

Edit* The guy was not even 70 to top it all off.
    Last edited by Strikey; 07-27-2017 at 04:13 AM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

InstaGib - first one to get in range and mash button wins.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

I had made a mention to this a few times in the past. The CC in this game is to long for pvp standards imo. You don't need a 6 or 8 secs stun or root to get a hold of the situation. if you cant do this in 2 or 3 secs you might be having a stroke.

I belive trion took an easier path rather than lowering the duration or length of cc's they just went an added another break free which helped remedy the sting and utter annoyance if these ridiculously long stuns and roots for a while but now TTK is lower.

The CC issue is comming more towards the center is because even more so now the CC length in more situations is longer than the TTK.

and with most stuns being auto follow auto hit it's somehow even more mindless.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 07-28-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Rift Chaser

I really don`t understand why trion let primalists running rampage like this. Now primalists are the deciding factor, and they greatly influence the outcome of a match. More obliterating primalist on one side higher chance to win.

Primal avatar: Drake, Tresher`s Maw, Blindside and Ethereal Beam has to be reduced for PVP.

Primalist>Rogue in my humble opinion. They even have a stealth too.

Soulwalker

Primalist>Rogue in my humble opinion. They even have a stealth too.
    ofc Primlaist>Rogue, but at least they can't stealth in combat ;D
    And Scent of Blood needs to be fixed so it doesn't proc Primal Avatar: Drake...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast