+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xlavius

Thread: PVP 4.2 venting

Champion

Default PVP 4.2 venting

So with all the buffs that most souls got, PVP now possibly seems to have have even SHORTER duels. Not that I'm losing constantly, nothing changed there, but battles are over in the blink of an eye, regardless of the outcome. If an overall damage reduction was necessary in 4.1, now it's even mores so.

Or am I the only one that's not enjoying this type of PVP gameplay?

Rift Chaser

Mhm, it seems only a few annoyed.
    Warriors are happy now they can compete with rogues, primalist was already stupid doesn't matter if 200K or 250K coming from them.
    RIP

Nothing is wrong with primalist at all. It's not blatantly overpowered.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kokovap View Post
    Mhm, it seems only a few annoyed.
    Warriors are happy now they can compete with rogues, primalist was already stupid doesn't matter if 200K or 250K coming from them.
    RIP
    Funny, that you name the only class which not got buffed in pvp . You will not see a warlord build in pvp soon and this is the only buff we got.

Arbosch Bloodforge

Soulwalker

Default PVP is just horrible

Munch :LOL, knows better than most that pvp is broken and that the Primalist spec is op. (just a bit) O,o. Seems you know when to show your head in pvp when specs are broken and op Lol. But I still love ya Munchmabrokenspec.

However, its not just the Primalist. Warlord now is bs, Rogue lol where do I start. Of course Clerics, still no real love at all. Mages well....you know what you did.

Remember: Keyens only buffs spec he doesnt nerf them.

As for the rest of the community, pvp'rs that is, we all know pvp is bs now. TRION reduce the dmg output or see what is left of the pvp players base that is below 100 rofl, down to well.......

WHO WANTS TO PLAY WHEN YOU GET 1 or 2 or 3 shotted. Makes for a ****ty time.

Rift is a beautiful game. Trion you are bullies and dont know how good this game COULD be is you only gave it a chance. 4.2 seems like its storm legion all over, with no actual new content.

SHAME ON YOU

Quote Originally Posted by EastnWest View Post
    Munch :LOL, knows better than most that pvp is broken and that the Primalist spec is op. (just a bit) O,o. Seems you know when to show your head in pvp when specs are broken and op Lol. But I still love ya Munchmabrokenspec.

However, its not just the Primalist. Warlord now is bs, Rogue lol where do I start. Of course Clerics, still no real love at all. Mages well....you know what you did.

Remember: Keyens only buffs spec he doesnt nerf them.

As for the rest of the community, pvp'rs that is, we all know pvp is bs now. TRION reduce the dmg output or see what is left of the pvp players base that is below 100 rofl, down to well.......

WHO WANTS TO PLAY WHEN YOU GET 1 or 2 or 3 shotted. Makes for a ****ty time.

Rift is a beautiful game. Trion you are bullies and dont know how good this game COULD be is you only gave it a chance. 4.2 seems like its storm legion all over, with no actual new content.

SHAME ON YOU
    Primalist is fine tuned to be on par with the most underperforming souls. Buff primalist? :P

+ Reply to Thread