+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Unbalance Skills - Soul "Bladedancer" - Skills Precision Strike, Binary Strike

Telaran

Default Unbalance Skills - Soul "Bladedancer" - Skills Precision Strike, Binary Strike

Hello,

plz fix the Skills Precision Strike and Binary Strike. 60-70k hits on a 500k+ Defense build is not normal.
    i have see many good Rouge but the highest hit was 25-30k( GM can send pics if you wont )

best regards
    Last edited by Sonnenklang; 07-13-2017 at 08:40 AM.

Shadowlander

I think you don't even know the skills of bladedancer and just complaining that you die during a warfront running a tank spec.

Just to clarify, BD has a skill called "Fated Blades" That COMPLETELY IGNORE ENEMY ARMOR and add 150% increase to bd Attacks.

So even if you have 15 milion armor (if u refer to this saying 500k+ defence) for a full bladedancer will not make any difference.

If u saw 25k - 30k hits they were just bad rogues or attacking without dances.
    Last edited by Heri; 07-14-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Soulwalker

The reason why you see such high hits is because that's all what bladedancer has. (no poisons or dots). And it also ignores armor. Perfect antitank class. There are many classes out there who can kill him because he's pretty squishy (cannon class), it's perfect balanced.

Bladedancer is one of the most OP pvp if not the most OP pvp spec to use at the moment, however it is also difficult to play because it's purely melee ^as stated above me. In this current meta in pvp, range is stupidly OP (referring to Tempest and its legendary SO + wavelenght , clerics in inq/runeshaper, harb/paragon with their +30m range ability which is for 15 secs, MM etc) they are all good enough to wreck any melee at range, yes Bladedancer does have utilities like +50% speed and a charge, but so does the ranged specs.

So all this Crying about that a BD can wreck you easily in pvp just because you don't know how to counter kill it just shows that you dont know how to pvp at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    Bladedancer is one of the most OP pvp if not the most OP pvp spec to use at the moment, however it is also difficult to play because it's purely melee ^as stated above me. In this current meta in pvp, range is stupidly OP (referring to Tempest and its legendary SO + wavelenght , clerics in inq/runeshaper, harb/paragon with their +30m range ability which is for 15 secs, MM etc) they are all good enough to wreck any melee at range, yes Bladedancer does have utilities like +50% speed and a charge, but so does the ranged specs.

So all this Crying about that a BD can wreck you easily in pvp just because you don't know how to counter kill it just shows that you dont know how to pvp at all.
    What he said.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bollesti View Post
    What he said.
    What he did not said.
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

Quote Originally Posted by Chupachups View Post
    The reason why you see such high hits is because that's all what bladedancer has. (no poisons or dots). And it also ignores armor. Perfect antitank class. There are many classes out there who can kill him because he's pretty squishy (cannon class), it's perfect balanced.
    It still needs a nerf. PvP reductions aren't unheard of (because BD is fine in pve atm)

True, Bladedancer can be kited, rooted (lol cab), purged at the correct moment and remove it's dances etc

Still needs a nerf though.

Just half (yes half) the bonus of Blade and Soul Parity in pvp (so 25% crit rate and 25% crit damage) and it will slap it back down into place with other specs ***As a pvp reduction*** ~ In pve Bladedancer is perfect (albeit boring, but still well balanced)

On that note, make Nightblade Legendaries (Dusk Strike and Dark Descent) only effect Nightblade Finishers. (I'd ask for a NB nerf but in the current meta NB is but a small issue in comparison to other specs)
    Last edited by Maltie; 07-16-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post

On that note, make Nightblade Legendaries (Dusk Strike and Dark Descent) only effect Nightblade Finishers. (I'd ask for a NB nerf but in the current meta NB is but a small issue in comparison to other specs)
    YES! make happen (ik its not relevant but hey haven't seen it in any NB thread yet Cx)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    It still needs a nerf. PvP reductions aren't unheard of (because BD is fine in pve atm)
    Is there a problem will skills other than these? Because it sounds like they might get a big 60k melee hit, but that is the only thing that hits within that GCD.

I might be jaded, but I kind of expect a log snippet adding up to well over 100k in these PvP OP threads nowadays.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    Is there a problem will skills other than these? Because it sounds like they might get a big 60k melee hit, but that is the only thing that hits within that GCD.

I might be jaded, but I kind of expect a log snippet adding up to well over 100k in these PvP OP threads nowadays.
    A well geared Bladedancer can hit up to 90k

And im not just saying Rogue is the only class thats hitting this hard, Rift TTK is a joke and needs to be lowered
    Last edited by Maltie; 07-16-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Soulwalker

90k hit is fully geared 40% crit power pvper, meaning that he will kill you in any class or build with that gear. Most BDs don't do more then 60-70k hit.

And if you want to test bd do it. You will see that all he does is melee damage. There is no elemental damage at all... Meaning that he does the same dps as many other classes and builds. You just don't see it on others because they have channelling and/or elemental dps...

I think you guys just start paniking if you receive 70k crit from bd. While you probably ignore primalist channelling attacks for example who in fact do way more damage...

Default [QUOTE=Chupachups;5314854] [/QUOTE]

And if you want to test bd do it. You will see that all he does is melee damage. There is no elemental damage at all... Meaning that he does the same dps as many other classes and builds. You just don't see it on others because they have channelling and/or elemental dps...
    This makes no freaken sense, it doesn't matter what kind of dmg BD does, it still hits pretty high because of their only two reliable CDs that can keep their dps up.

And no it does not do the same dps as every other class/build/spec/whatever, its easy to check, just bring a nightblade and an assassin and see for yourself.

I think you guys just start paniking if you receive 70k crit from bd. While you probably ignore primalist channelling attacks for example who in fact do way more damage...
    Now yes that is a true statement, primalists 3 sec channel that can only be used every 30 sec does indeed do more damage than anything, however since you just brought it up imma just answer it out lout: there are AGAIN ways to counter that, either stun them or just interrupt them or just knock them back or just simply root and run away!

No one's ignoring primalists channels because everyone know they are freaken OP but saying that they should nerf it while the rest of their abilities are super trash and they only rely on that channel makes the spec already more difficult to kill people with when its gone, same is with BD except in this case its OP at all times.

You should really read and study each class or spec Before you bring an argument that stuff needs to be hammered cuz ur bad.

Soulwalker

Where have I ever said that primalist should get a nerf? I just gave a comparison, there are many more for each class.
    I know each class dont worry about it...
    And do you have a rogue? Because nb has way stronger burst than bd....

And if you played bd thrn you would know that ot has similar dps as other classes. Read my comment again. Dps = dammage per second in case you dont know.
    Last edited by Chupachups; 07-16-2017 at 04:35 PM.

YES! make happen (ik its not relevant but hey haven't seen it in any NB thread yet Cx)
    What he said.

This makes no freaken sense, it doesn't matter what kind of dmg BD does, it still hits pretty high because of their only two reliable CDs that can keep their dps up.

And no it does not do the same dps as every other class/build/spec/whatever, its easy to check, just bring a nightblade and an assassin and see for yourself.

Now yes that is a true statement, primalists 3 sec channel that can only be used every 30 sec does indeed do more damage than anything, however since you just brought it up imma just answer it out lout: there are AGAIN ways to counter that, either stun them or just interrupt them or just knock them back or just simply root and run away!

No one's ignoring primalists channels because everyone know they are freaken OP but saying that they should nerf it while the rest of their abilities are super trash and they only rely on that channel makes the spec already more difficult to kill people with when its gone, same is with BD except in this case its OP at all times.

You should really read and study each class or spec Before you bring an argument that stuff needs to be hammered cuz ur bad.
    What he said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast