+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reaper's Stalactite

Champion

Default Reaper's Stalactite

Is it just me, or has the droprate of Reapers Stalactite essence dropped to 0?

A couple of months ago I got three in a very short time frame, but now it seems to have just halted even though I'm playing more.

Shadowlander

That's an old essence with no tertiary stat, so yes the drop rate has been tuned to 0.

New essences have SP/AP/S.-P. Crit/ or CP, and you'll be lucky to get a full set in a month of wf's. By a full set I mean 455 mainstat with 495 CP for best in slot, because each type of essence has 2 possible rolls; Mainstat or Endurance. Drop rate is low, but at least it's not 0

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by HavagudwunSeeyuh View Post
    That's an old essence with no tertiary stat, so yes the drop rate has been tuned to 0.

New essences have SP/AP/S.-P. Crit/ or CP, and you'll be lucky to get a full set in a month of wf's. By a full set I mean 455 mainstat with 495 CP for best in slot, because each type of essence has 2 possible rolls; Mainstat or Endurance. Drop rate is low, but at least it's not 0
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was referring to the new ones of course. I probably didn't link it correctly.

Guess I just had a stroke of good luck getting three in a very short time frame. It's the high CP that I'm after.
    Last edited by Xlavius; 07-05-2017 at 10:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread