+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Horgrym
  • 1 Post By Xlavius
  • 1 Post By Horgrym

Thread: PVP - Re-entry

Rift Disciple

Default PVP - Re-entry

Well, I was thinking of coming back to Rift. Been playing BDO for a while now, and just not up to grinding forever to reach a new level....

So, I've been reading the posts and what not...and it seems it's just like it always was...FUBAR'd to high heaven...

it makes me sad as well...I love Rift...and want it to succeed, but I just don't know anymore...is it worth it to come back? I'm not a raider...I only do PVP and I am also hearing the Loc took a nerf as well...

so someone convince me to come back and why I should...I was here at Beta and played till BDO launched.....

Best,
    Bal

Trion's thoughts on PvP:

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    This is not a PvP-centric game. the proportion of RIFT players who delve into PvP in RIFT was never very high. It makes no sense to invest more time in something that a very small percentage of the population will ever use.
    We recognize that those who feel that a specific aspect of a game is missing will migrate to games that offer it. That is fair and expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

PvP is dead and pve is a grind that will make you depressed and suicidal so just stay away from the game once known as Rift...btw how is BDO i m considering giving it a go.

Plane Walker

Ive been playing dirt rally on vive! Omfg my mind is being blown repeatedly
    Rift pvp is dead. The devs essentially told us all to go elsewhere.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

Champion

Rift PVP is dead, and apparently most of the Rift community (not me) wants it to stay dead.

If matchmaking accidentally is on and teams are balanced I still have fun. Sometimes not to die to a zerg is a great achievement. Just have patience to level up to 70 (below 70 pvp is horrible) and get some decent gear. Gearing up not hard, and don`t take too long except frags.

Its free to try anyway!
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    apparently most of the Rift community (not me) wants it to stay dead.
    HELL NO!
    What gave you that idea?
    If they started trying to rebuild pvp i would re-patron and play in an instant!
    Have you not felt the depth of feeling in our recent discussions? We are all lamenting the painful demise of pvp and baffled by trions indifference and we are borderline begging them to open thier eyes(and minds) to how good pvp could be if they tried. We all want pvp back.

The resignation and negativity stems from the ****ty dismissal we got for our efforts when we were told pvp was never really a thing in rift and why dont we look elsewhere for it?
    Kinda makes me feel stupid for asking...
    "Haha dumbass did you actually think we ever gave a **** about you and this peeveepee nonsense! This a pve game, you do not belong here, now go and play somewhere else before i lose my patience!"
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

+ Reply to Thread