+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: [VIDEO] Rogue one shot edition

Default [VIDEO] Rogue one shot edition

Another cool spec to add to the balance of rift in pvp, Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvPsQcFyz8

( sorry the numbers are abit low im only 69 lol)
    Harrisonford

Literally the perfect music for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Nerf warrior melee specs?

I unno could of sworn seeing konstantene say rogue was very strong not sure

Plane Walker

Not that it is a bad video, but it raises some deep questions for myself. I thought I knew what a one-shot was. Now I am not so sure.
    !

lmfao i'm sleep, stihl and I were testing that spec on the pts during 3.8 and we had a great time seeing who could crit higher
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    Not that it is a bad video, but it raises some deep questions for myself. I thought I knew what a one-shot was. Now I am not so sure.
    The problem is, that he isnt properly geared. This spec INDEED can oneshot. Yesterday a geared rogue one time gave me a 248k crit (which is enough for a lot of specs, especialy everything from 65-69) and one time i just went straight from 330k->0. 6 possible shots every 30 seconds if crit plays along, this spec is beyond ridiculousness.
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

Thumbs up

Someone is angry at rogues again lol stop it harri devs dont give a .....about it and cant even be compared to broken speedy full of broken SO utility para,its just a fun broken zerg spec,but good vid full of fried potatoes and the music just bloody perfect choice m8.

Nerf primalist tho

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by disso1 View Post
    The problem is, that he isnt properly geared.
    Sure. And I am sure that being a crit-based spec, those who have ground out or paid for maximum CP. Is that a reason to call any particular video sans one-shots a one-shot video?

Then again, I call this grapefruit a lemon because citrus fruits are tart as hell.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    Sure. And I am sure that being a crit-based spec, those who have ground out or paid for maximum CP. Is that a reason to call any particular video sans one-shots a one-shot video?

Then again, I call this grapefruit a lemon because citrus fruits are tart as hell.
    Video is called "Balanced pvp in rift", spec is a one-shot edition.

Then again, i won't call this puppy a dog, cause it's not grown up yet.
    Disso@Zaviel - Dizzy@Zaviel <Chronic Insanity> Disso@Deepwood - Mulk@Deepwood <Excuse The Swag>

Ascendant

Nice video. Concise, but impactful. Yet another broken spec due to poorly considered Legendaries.

[VIDEO] Rogue one shot edition
    Gotcha.

Rogue one shots take three casts to fish for a crit, while they lack the silly amount of CC from other calling's specs.

Nerf Para and prepare to hail our Primalist overlords.

Edit: Do I need a specific disclaimer that I'm kidding? I mean, what kind of person would go ahead posting silly class-specific booster statements in every single thread that - oh, right. Disclaimer get!
    Last edited by bitnine; 06-22-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Joke

This is a joke and not practical for an active PVP environment. The deadeye cast is 1.5 seconds, it's immobile, and the CD is only available every 30 seconds (dark decent from the NB tree). How practical is that for a warfront?

Not a practical use of the spec even though the crits can be impressive. Clearly posted by a player that's trying to make a mountain out of a turd mound, and find a reason to whine and complain.

This is not a practical nor sustainable spec for PVP use.

Please refrain from posting garbage like this unless you understand PVP and the mechanics of playing a rogue. Not a single skilled rogue will use this spec for PVP, there are much better options.

I am surprised by the negative comments from some seasoned PVPers, but I wont judge you for your ignorance since none of you play a rogue PROFICIENTLY. Don't share an opinion about something you have no idea about, it exposes your ignorance.

This is one example Trion knew exactly what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by wiinkey View Post
    This is a joke and not practical for an active PVP environment. The deadeye cast is 1.5 seconds, it's immobile, and the CD is only available every 30 seconds (dark decent from the NB tree). How practical is that for a warfront?

Not a practical use of the spec even though the crits can be impressive. Clearly posted by a player that's trying to make a mountain out of a turd mound, and find a reason to whine and complain.

This is not a practical nor sustainable spec for PVP use.

Please refrain from posting garbage like this unless you understand PVP and the mechanics of playing a rogue. Not a single skilled rogue will use this spec for PVP, there are much better options.

I am surprised by the negative comments from some seasoned PVPers, but I wont judge you for your ignorance since none of you play a rogue PROFICIENTLY. Don't share an opinion about something you have no idea about, it exposes your ignorance.

This is one example Trion knew exactly what they were doing.
    I mean... I'd say Harrisonford is a pretty decent pvper and knows his way around a match...

That being said, no, it's not a spec for the true pvpers. It's a spec for those that like to just sit in the back and hit whatever they tab to. And it does that better than it should. It's a zerg vs zerg spec, and that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I mean... I'd say Harrisonford is a pretty decent pvper and knows his way around a match...

That being said, no, it's not a spec for the true pvpers. It's a spec for those that like to just sit in the back and hit whatever they tab to. And it does that better than it should. It's a zerg vs zerg spec, and that's it.
    Dude with all due respect, Harrison is a great warrior, Rogue not so much. This IS NOT a zerg spec either. To get those crits you need to build the emptiness buff from Dust Strike, with that spec Dust Strike has an enhanced 20 meter range, you try to use an ability on a zerg from 20 meters away and see how long you last. This spec isn't practical for zergs, melee, range, or any other pvp situation. Harrison basically served you turd and convinced you that it's chocolate souffle. So either use your nose and understand that it's turd or plug your nose, ignore the facts, and eat turd up to you.

Folks this spec is useless, Trion knows it, developers know it, Harrison probably knows it but is having fun manipulating you, and experienced PVP rogues know it and will never use it.

Traditional MM spec or even Ranger spec are the zerg spec's, not this crap you newbies are forcing yourselves to believe.
    Last edited by wiinkey; 06-27-2017 at 05:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast