+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Dueling Contest with Prizes

Default Dueling Contest with Prizes

We are holding a Dueling and RP event on Saturday night at 6pm pacific time on Faeblight in the Rivvka Khansari Estate dimension. Whisper Rivvka for an invite to the dimension.

The event will be livestreamed at Twitch.tv/RPHQ

You don't need to duel to attend and rp, and you don't need to rp to attend and duel!

1st place: 2 REX and a Rift 6th Anniversary Tusker Parade Mount
    2nd place: 1 REX and a Rift 6th Anniversary Tusker Parade Mount
    3rd place: a Rift 6th Anniversary Tusker Parade Mount

PRIMUS!
    This Saturday, May 27th at 6:00 pacific in the Rivvka Khansari Estate dim

Fellow Telarin's! By the grace of Šâhanšâh Rivvka Khansari, Ludus Khansari invites you to join us in the PRIMUS! As the sun sets and the bells chime six on this Friday evening we shall test the might of this world's Titans!

Come and fight on the sands of Shimmersand to display your prowess in your offensive art, or simply watch and enjoy as brave combatants clash with grandeur for your entertainment! All are welcome, and victory is never assured no matter the advantage one holds. Fight for sport and glory! Spectate for the thrill of cheering on your champion and meet new people!

This is a pvp and an rp event. You don't need to duel to join in the rp, and you don't need to rp to duel in the contest! But you can also do both! Come join us, this is tons of fun!

This event will also be live streamed!

DA RULES!
    • Any level can participate, but mentoring is not required; this is a personal choice, but a lot of people do mentor down. We have had sub-65 champions in the past!
    • 9 or less competitors is double elimination, 10 or over is single elimination.
    • No consumables (i.e. health pots), only abilities under your powers (this does include planar attunement abilities, because they are under your powers so they CAN be used). Popping pots during a match can result in elimination. If you see it done, THE COMPETITOR can submit a complaint to the event coordinator.
    • Any complaints are the responsibility of the competitors.
    • Ring out is a loss, no matter how it happens.
    • Do not begin your duel until the announcer calls for you to start.
    • If you are disrespectful to those running the competition, either IC or OOC, you can be disqualified.
    • Griefing rp will get you banned from the dim.
    • Keep ooc chatter to a minimum.
    • You don't have to participate in the duels to watch from the crowd and rp! Come have fun, rp, meet new people!
    Last edited by Margot; 05-25-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Come stand a little bit closer, breathe in and get a bit higher
    You'll never know what hit you when I get to you

Please note this is adjusted to Saturday night!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Default Cool idea!

I already chatted with Blythe about this and put you on auto host on twitch for this weekend to share this cool event with my community! It's in the middle of the night for me, otherwise I would attend myself! I hope that many players will sharpen their blades and load their guns for this!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I already chatted with Blythe about this and put you on auto host on twitch for this weekend to share this cool event with my community! It's in the middle of the night for me, otherwise I would attend myself! I hope that many players will sharpen their blades and load their guns for this!

Thanks so much Seshatar!
    Rivvka / Murrbella

This is tonight at 6pm pacific time in the Rivvka Khansari Estate dimension! If you're on another shard and would like to attend, give me a whisper! Rivvka@Faeblight
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Thanks everyone who came out to this, it was a great time! Lots of prizes went to the crowd, and a big congratulations to our top three duelers!

First place: DarkDaemon@Greybriar
    Second place: Fox@Hailol
    Third place: Zrin@Faeblight
    Rivvka / Murrbella

We'll be having another dueling and rp event tonight at 5pm Pacific time. There are no prizes, but lots of fun to be had tonight! Whisper Rivvka if you'd like and invite to come duel, rp, or just watch!

We'll be streamed on the RPHQ twitch site!
    Last edited by Margot; 06-15-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

Sorry everyone, no Primus tonight. I've been fighting with Rift all day, I can't get in. It keeps erroring.
    Rivvka / Murrbella

+ Reply to Thread