+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Deianiira
  • 2 Post By Kokovap

Thread: mage heals

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Deianiira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default mage heals


  2. #2
    Rift Chaser Bannj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    356

    Default

    Really enjoyed the video. Healing videos are hard to swing but this was entertaining and showed good gameplay. Keep em coming!
    Bajn | Levent | Pajn
    Warlock Life

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    More healer videos, Woot!

    I'll admit, I found it a little hard to follow at first since I'm not as familiar with the FK icons as I am with the Chloro ones. Still, it was amazing to see how healing looks like when half the screen is not drowned out by a plethora of green numbers.

    I'm assuming you have Legendary Rime, ER, and GZ. What are your other two legendaries (if L. Bloom activated in the video I must have missed it).

  4. #4
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Why the encouragement? This is an awful pvp and an awful Frostkeeper video with awful music. Show off Frostkeeper video with 7K hps? Don`t make me laugh, some of them regularly doing 20-30K hps. It was a one sided roflstomp they tried to win only by capping.

  5. #5
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokovap View Post
    Why the encouragement? This is an awful pvp and an awful Frostkeeper video with awful music. Show off Frostkeeper video with 7K hps? Don`t make me laugh, some of them regularly doing 20-30K hps. It was a one sided roflstomp they tried to win only by capping.
    1. I'd rather see more videos produced than less.

    2. People are more likely to accept advice from those that encourage them than those that harshly deride them.

    3. The best way to improve one's play is to review it via video - where every mistake and missed opportunity stands out like a shining beacon.

    4. I remember how god-awful I was when I first started healing in the warfronts, so I will at least try to not hold someone's inexperience against them.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    1. I'd rather see more videos produced than less.

    2. People are more likely to accept advice from those that encourage them than those that harshly deride them.

    3. The best way to improve one's play is to review it via video - where every mistake and missed opportunity stands out like a shining beacon.

    4. I remember how god-awful I was when I first started healing in the warfronts, so I will at least try to not hold someone's inexperience against them.
    Nah, some videos better not to be showed off.

    She is completely satisfied with herself, so I don`t see possibility of improving. No advises here also.

    I rather watch good quality videos, I can learn something from them. Like your clips.

    Whatever I will not argue on some random NA frostkeeper. Is she considered as a good frostkeeper on NA? Then NA peeps would freak out from a few EU frostkeepers. I`m not familiar with NA PVP anyway. But based on this video clip it is "god-awful".

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Mages heal is best pvp heal. 2 ore 3 good dds have choce off kill mages heal. 1 dd have 0 chonce, all ather healer class is badest.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    Mages heal is best pvp heal. 2 ore 3 good dds have choce off kill mages heal. 1 dd have 0 chonce, all ather healer class is badest.
    Rogue heals bruh. I outdo mages with rogue heals all the time. Not to mention, as bardphys, I'm also giving the full slate of bard buffs to my team, plus I can debuff my team's targets and increase their damage against them even more. I can cleanse my entire raid 3 times every 10 seconds. I love the idea that after I do all this cleansing, the player with all his fluffy useless dots that help him top the damage meters sees himself in 7th place on overall damage and thinks "but but but but I used my stupid dot a bunch wtf happened?! </3"

    People seem to be settling into this idea that HPS is the only thing that matters in determining a healer's worth. You know where the top HPS healer is most of the time? Sitting in the middle where all the other noobs are hanging out, not actually trying for any objectives or anything. It's easy to toss out AOE heals and top the healing meters, but how much do those AOE heals really save people? The games I lose are the ones where the enemy team is focusing targets, not just throwing out some fluffy useless dots on the raid. I'm a lot more concerned with how well I can save people from the former instead of the latter. Since that, you know, actually wins games.
    Last edited by Malachi26; 05-24-2017 at 05:16 AM.

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    21

    Default

    yes bard heal is best aoe pve heal with buff etc. but. I read from PvP. Mages have many many deff and good healing. Bard have 0 def. 1 *** can bard kinng in 2 sec. and 1 assa can not killing mages heal in PvP.

    Her is PvP not PvE.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    yes bard heal is best aoe pve heal with buff etc. but. I read from PvP. Mages have many many deff and good healing. Bard have 0 def. 1 *** can bard kinng in 2 sec. and 1 assa can not killing mages heal in PvP.

    Her is PvP not PvE.
    I've seen some pretty spectacular ST rogue heals (thinking of Mythx in particular) in the WFs. I'm not sure what spec he was running, but I'll personally vouch for its effectiveness.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts