+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FreeStater

Thread: Can you help me start a PVP open-world war?

Soulwalker

Default Can you help me start a PVP open-world war?

I'd like to try and set up some sort of constant, open-word pvp war between Guardian and Defiant on one shard. Tell me if this would be workable for starters and what improvements could we make on the idea.

Guardian objectives:

1) Storm into the Defiant capitol/castle at Meridian on Seastone shard. Enter the (green grass) court yard at the top of the ramps and kill any one lvl50+ NPC which is in that courtyard or deeper into the castle. ( I counted about 4 after 1 minute of looking). Get a screen shot of your combat log including a time stamp. Upload the pic to a specified thread which we'll designate later.
    2) Prevent the Defiants from doing the same to Guardian.

Defiant objectives:

1) Storm into the Guardian capitol/castle on shard Seastone shard. Enter the area past the bridge and past t he top of the stars. Kill any one lvl50+ NPC which is in that courtyard or deeper into the castle. Get a screen shot of your combat log including a time stamp. Upload the pic to a specified thread which we'll designate later.
    2) Prevent the Guardians from doing the same to Defiant.

I don't know what is inside the Guardian castle since I've never played guardian and can't storm it by myself. Depending on what's there we might need to change the objectives, and also it strikes me as potentially harder to storm the Guardian castle because of the narrow bridge. So there may be a balance issue. I suggested seastone shard since it's pvp, but it's underpopulated I think .... should we pick a different shard and if so which? What are your thoughts and criticisms on the idea?
    Last edited by FreeStater; 05-14-2017 at 10:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread