+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: current ranged meta makes whitefall neat unplayable

Default current ranged meta makes whitefall neat unplayable

even as a ranged spec. you have ranged healers healing ranged it's double the distance. you simply can't reach them many times and even as a 61 tempest ill rush into range of their healers blow my cd's and get totally nuked by ranged.
    not even counting your 100k's from harbs and primas.

getting pulled in shouldn't mean automatic death either.

I understand I brought up whitefall and isn't all about the large fight in mid and you can steal a stone or grab a stone but it's not that simple.

when you get ranged steam rolled you can't do any objectives and healing often times seems like the icing on the cake if you blow a cd, because ofc everything under the sun in this game is ranged if you do get someone low a healer that's unreachable heals them at range.

Ive seens since learned to live with it other warfronts but the ranged spam in this game is pathetic.

Like you as a company have no other ideas or abilities to think of anything but ranged spam.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 05-12-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Idk what to say man, I played a few wfs last night for the first time in a few months and everyone just got rekt like normal, kinda sad I only got 3 queue pops in 2 hours but you know it's whatever.

Learn how to dps efficiently and ttk is so fast that you can just land kills on dps that are facetanking instead of overextending to potentially kill healers.

These threads are pointless bro, learn to adapt. It's not like rift pvp is hard.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 05-12-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    ~Xclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    Idk what to say man, I played a few wfs last night for the first time in a few months and everyone just got rekt like normal, kinda sad I only got 3 queue pops in 2 hours but you know it's whatever.

Learn how to dps efficiently and ttk is so fast that you can just land kills on dps that are facetanking instead of overextending to potentially kill healers.

These threads are pointless bro, learn to adapt. It's not like rift pvp is hard.
    Like my whole team did?

got put into a another whitefall ranged spam fest.. i had near highest dmg and kills despite but still there is to much ranged.

you are the reason why this game is like this people like you tbh

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Like my whole team did?

got put into a another whitefall ranged spam fest.. i had near highest dmg and kills despite but still there is to much ranged.

you are the reason why this game is like this people like you tbh
    You just said it yourself, near the highest damage. You got work to do buddy.
    ~Xclusive

Imagine how primalists feel being a ranged spec that has to stay within 20m of the enemy at all times to do any damage at all.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

R.I.P <Coriolis>

I see what you are saying but i am not having the dificultys you mention and i am not even a pvp god like X what i do in such situations is to look at the meters and identify the top hps/dps and mark them normaly we will have potatoes on our team but theres always some plyrs that know wht to do so we focus them make the heals blow cds and them its goodnight main problem is when we get bad teams and cant do much in my case because i do not PM as some ppl that them of course have to wait 2 hours to get 3 pops...just kidding X but realy OP read the map change specs and strategy as needed and focus dmg is the way to go imo.
    Last edited by bollesti; 05-13-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    This is something to complain about. Unless you're legit carrying there's not really much you can say.
    From when is this Screenshot?because i see someone announcing SOL on your chat and you are lv65 btw you where not alone you where at least duo and probably a healer that strangely is not in the shot beeing you the most healed taken and the fact that you are in pm number 2.
    Last edited by bollesti; 05-13-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bollesti View Post
    From when is this Screenshot?because i see someone announcing SOL on your chat and you are lv65 btw you where not alone you where at least duo and probably a healer that strangely is not in the shot beeing you the most healed taken and the fact that you are in pm number 2.
    From ~8 months ago, and my duo partner missed the queue pop so I was solo in there.
    ~Xclusive

I see what you are saying but i am not having the dificultys you mention and i am not even a pvp god like X what i do in such situations is to look at the meters and identify the top hps/dps and mark them normaly we will have potatoes on our team but theres always some plyrs that know wht to do so we focus them make the heals blow cds and them its goodnight main problem is when we get bad teams and cant do much in my case because i do not PM as some ppl that them of course have to wait 2 hours to get 3 pops...just kidding X but realy OP read the map change specs and strategy as needed and focus dmg is the way to go imo.
    you play rogue you stealth whenever you want.

Ascendant

Doctored screenshot!
    But joking aside, it just looks like the other premade's healer just healed him for that much. The healing done/taken numbers match.

Plus, regardless of how much heals you're getting it's quite sad when you get more kills than the rest of the team combined. Even worse when you get like 7 times their kills.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    you play rogue you stealth whenever you want.
    I play rogue,warrior,cleric and mage....working on a prime atm and i almost never play sin in whitefall,only if stone needs to be stolen and i would be pretty useless to the team if my only ability as a rogue was beeing able to stealth, in every classe there are specs to play in every situation,now there are good players that know how to adapte and use this specs and them there are potatoes that waste their time and energy to complain all the time about the other classes instead of learning how to play properly.
    Last edited by bollesti; 05-15-2017 at 06:50 AM.

I'm still searching for those oh so good oooooey goooooey feelings from SL rift PVP. Ranged meta? What meta? As x said, few queues in 2 hours. When I came back a month ago I tried to get into PVP, and the population seems so low it was a bore fest. Pugs don't work, and every match has a PM. PM are a good thing. Population is not. Idk. Rift pvp seems dead
    **** it dude. Lets go bowling

I just finished leveling and haven't looked yet.... queues are dead?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    not dead but you wont get much variety in the player make up at certain hours.

if you want a specific map you might be waiting a long time if theres another match already running.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Queues seem to only be fast if ur solo and have low elo, or a pm with low average elo. Once ur elo starts to rise the queues get progressively slower until nonexistent.
    ~Xclusive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast