+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why exactly is harb the king of 1v1 best melee hand down.

Default Why exactly is harb the king of 1v1 best melee hand down.

Why in game where you as a company constantly say you can't balance a game for pvp because raiding, yet you have a spec like harb that's so insanely tanky in pvp, it's the best melee in the game with a guaranteed ranged nuke. How does this spec miraculously become the best pvp spec in the game which skills are purposefully aimed at excelling in 1v1 how the **** does that happen by accident trion?. because it's ability to do what it does is needed in pve? seriously I wanna know why,.

Yeah, harb is silly in 1v1, para is silly in zerg.

But its ok they are both balanced because theyre melee and dont have stealth like assassins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post

But its ok they are both balanced because theyre melee and dont have stealth like assassins.

srsly even the rogue to if you come across these two classes in a small skirmish situation is ridiculous.

I tested 52 paragon 24 paladin with a warmongers charm, reliquary of rage and touch of life ofc. these 2 classes completely trounce anything in melee.

It wouldn't be so much as a slap in the face if harb didn't have a free ranged nuke, stealth and a hefty tankiness or rogue having perma stealth.
    is it that much a of a big deal to be hands down ridiculous in a smaller skirmishes? well yeah with these icing on cake abilities these specs have it is.

I get tempest is strong but a rogue can pop on me from perma stealth on anyone of our warrior 1v1 melee specs doesn't matter if i have a shield or not they melted me faster than my wavelength does. what gives?

if i pop wavelength on harb it's wasted CD. even 61 paragon if you come across these two classes in a 1v1 it doesn't matter.

warrior melee has got to be fixed it has got to be able to stand a fair chance against perma stealth and harb toe to toe.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 04-30-2017 at 08:40 PM.

I haven't played in a while but I think warlord was decent against harbs. Also make sure to respec so you get elude from tempest in pvp.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post

they'd be a bit closer to balance if they were actually melee, and not "melee"

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    they'd be a bit closer to balance if they were actually melee, and not "melee"
    Was 100% sarcastic

Since harb released its a king of 1vs1.
    Why do you start to complain now?
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post

I get tempest is strong but a rogue can pop on me from perma stealth on anyone of our warrior 1v1 melee specs doesn't matter if i have a shield or not they melted me faster than my wavelength does. what gives?
    You're making me want to play my sin again. Good times.
    HOP IF YOU ARE BAD

lmaaoooo always complaining about something even when his own class is busted

ps. this game isn't balanced around 1v1

pps. this game isn't balanced
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 05-01-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by diolixis View Post
    And there we go with another QQ harb thread, para completely balanced tho right?, Lul...
    Lets agree on that both spec is out of line. Both can global from range.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

And there we go with another QQ harb thread, para completely balanced tho right?, Lul...
    I could give to ****s if para lost it's ranged ability. para can't defend itself from harb or sin.

whats stronger harb or para? para has high dmg and mobility 20 meter range.... harb has high damage, mobility, tankiness, stealth, gap closers and a ranged nuke and or totally ranged.

and ofcoarse rogue players have the luxury of picking choosing who to out number or who to pick off already half ****ing dead trying to drink.

I'd gladly gladly take a para nerf to see these cowardly specs balanced.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 05-01-2017 at 10:39 AM.

I could give to ****s if para lost it's ranged ability. para can't defend itself from harb or sin.

whats stronger harb or para? para has high dmg and mobility 20 meter range.... harb has high damage, mobility, tankiness, stealth, gap closers and a ranged nuke and or totally ranged.

and ofcoarse rogue players have the luxury of picking choosing who to out number or who to pick off already half ****ing dead trying to drink.

I'd gladly gladly take a para nerf to see these cowardly specs balanced.
    clearly when you queue in a warfronts, the game is all about 1v1's , the pvp in this game isn't about teamwork at all, nobody depends on no one, this game is a stand alone mmo rpg. 1v1's is all that matters, if u actually can 1v1 anything then, clearly you don't need your team, you carry games and win them all by yourself. heals shouldn't exist cauz all that matters is being able to 1v1 people to win wf's , pvp in this game is all based around who can 1v1 and who cannot..... obviously. Who cares about facing a whole 5man premade when u can 1v1 right?
    Last edited by diolixis; 05-01-2017 at 06:06 PM.

clearly when you queue in a warfronts, the game is all about 1v1's , the pvp in this game isn't about teamwork at all, nobody depends on no one, this game is a stand alone mmo rpg. 1v1's is all that matters, if u actually can 1v1 anything then, clearly you don't need your team, you carry games and win them all by yourself. heals shouldn't exist cauz all that matters is being able to 1v1 people to win wf's , pvp in this game is all based around who can 1v1 and who cannot..... obviously. Who cares about facing a whole 5man premade when u can 1v1 right?
    1v1 is most definitely an indicator of balance especially when looking at a specific class. Use your damn brain and think if you have a class with a spec that completely demolishes all in 1v1 on a level that's so far beyond the pale how the hell do you think it's gonna do in a general wf sense.

I never said 1v1 is was the only and absolute indicator of general balance for all of pvp I have already made that crystal clear.

Where and what place in your mind doesn't see that 1v1's happen all the time in wf's? coming from a harb player whos spec allows them to mindlessly be at full health most of the time. it affords you to be able to make chase at times most classes can't.

Seriously I can't understand this kid. Harb excels in a small skirmish atmosphere. if you can't see for god sakes that it's skills were balanced that way. don't post in my thread.

I don't care if they nerf para but you obviously dont want yoru BS nerfed.

the thing outlasts all in mlee combat then has a free crit ranged nuke while having stealth.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 05-01-2017 at 06:20 PM.

1v1 is most definitely an indicator of balance especially when looking at a specific class.Use your damn brain and think if you have a class with a spec that completely demolishes all in 1v1 on a level that's so far beyond the pale how the hell do you think it's gonna do in a general wf sense.

Exactly, so use your damn brain and stop rushing harbs in warlord/shaman thinking you gonna do something......maybe?

Ps: if only you'd know harb well, you'd know that they don't destroy any specs 1v1....but that you won't agree and we know it already Lol. I'm only a mediocre harb so what do I know right?
    Last edited by diolixis; 05-01-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Is Legendary Empyrean Ascension still purge-able?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast