+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: This Achievement Should be Removed Please!

Default This Achievement Should be Removed Please!

Please remove plat from corpses achievement's, If you look at the pvp achv's. i am 750/755 for pvp i would have them all if it was not for that plat from corpses achv. Maybe add some more achv's also for pvp, like more than 100k for killing players. Please and Thank You!

http://imgur.com/wenFVsm
    Fugzy@Deepwood - -Mage
    Fugz@Deepwood - - Rogue
    Fug@Deepwood - - War
    Fugza@Deepwood - - Cleric
    Primmo@Deepwood - - Primalist

Sorry, why should this be removed? I assume it's working, so you can just .. earn it?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Sorry, why should this be removed? I assume it's working, so you can just .. earn it?
    Well I assume the OP is more thinking that it's an unreasonable grind.
    With the rate I'm going for it at the moment it'd take me about 2000-3000 hours.

Is there even a PVE achievement that's anywhere close to that?
    (My bad if there is , but so far I haven't seen one).

And yes I know it's just an achievement and you don't "need" it... But still, most achievements that are the "Do this a lot" kind don't require thousands of hours. Most of them we're talking a few hours, and some of them a few 10's hours, and very rarely 100+ hours.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    Well I assume the OP is more thinking that it's an unreasonable grind.
    With the rate I'm going for it at the moment it'd take me about 2000-3000 hours.

Is there even a PVE achievement that's anywhere close to that?
    (My bad if there is , but so far I haven't seen one).

And yes I know it's just an achievement and you don't "need" it... But still, most achievements that are the "Do this a lot" kind don't require thousands of hours. Most of them we're talking a few hours, and some of them a few 10's hours, and very rarely 100+ hours.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/achieveme...-In-the-Stream
    Says hi.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Heh, according to people (in the thread whining about this other achievement) we're looking at just 250 hours

Tho I guess one could argue that 250 hours of doing an achievement that gives you next to nothing else is not like doing 2500 hours of what you (presumably) enjoy in the game and would do anyway even if there was no achievement, I guess.

This one must be something too https://rift.magelo.com/en/achieveme...reme-Harvester

You might be able to do it under 3000 hours if you do it in a low level zone ( no competition no mob fights and way higher density ). But I'd feel bad losing so much plat potential from gathering worthless mats.

Ah well, guess there's more than just 1 insane achievement!

Curious, anyone got the pvp one yet? 3000 hours seems reasonable for someone who plays a single character(or heavily focus his main) and has been pvp'ing since release.

+ Reply to Thread