+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: New Warfronts and PVP Content, Grandma remembers her early Codex days

Shadowlander

Default New Warfronts and PVP Content, Grandma remembers her early Codex days

The PVP community is robust, like family and a proud bunch of Rifters, however I feel they have been neglected. As expansion after expansion have been rolled out over the years with new PVE content and new dungeons, raids and quests the Warfront gang gets nothing. We have been playing the same Warfronts for many years over and over. Black Garden is now grandma garden! The fang has now been returned to grandmas dentures!
    Codex is Comadex ..yes grandma has gone in to a Warfront coma. ( mic drop)

So now its our time. Time for Brand new Warfronts. Yes all new Warfronts !!! Not old ones and dont get rid of these entirely as we love them with all our heart. But a second que of 5 new WF's for those who want to forge forward into a new land of PVP warfronts, discover new objectives, sleath through new bushes, win and lose as a team, gank new frontiers, open that new Reaper Cache and marvel in its glory.

So if your a proud PVP'er and want new Warfronts...leave a comment. Maybe suggest to Chris, Linda, Nick or Julie or Chris #4 that we waited patiently indeed. Now its our time. ( mic drop)

Rift should make microphones on the side cause, that's all the virtual microphones I have ( mic drop)
    Last edited by embalmtheinternet; 04-05-2017 at 08:31 PM.

omg YES so love this idea. So wishing this would happen and sooner better than later.

Having been a avid PvPer for 6 years of the SAME warfronts over and over again every day I wish Dev's would look into doing something to keep the PvPers interested.

I would even settle for the old ones back at this stage even Bronze Tomb lol (which I hated with a vengeance) anything to relieve the boredom thats setting in now.

Fun days of open world PvP and even CQ in the early days, there was so much more than there is now.

Yes I agree with Embalm we have been more than patient and it would be nice if we were actually listened to instead of being so blatantly ignored as it seems we are these days.
    Purrr@Faeblight, Meowie@Faeblight, Purrfect@Faeblight, Xhex@Faebight + others

Karma..what goes around comes around.

Shadowlander

im all in for this one, so tired of blighted aidschamber

After all the years waiting and nothing, I'm reminded of an old saying my grandfather used to use frequently. .

"Wish in one hand and crap in the other. . . and see which gets filled first. . ."

Last edited by Sodomeyes; 04-07-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    (NA 65 and under PvP Guild "The High Ground"
    Dimension Warfronts and group/guild PvP)

https://www.facebook.com/Rift-NA-PVP...4823102520026/
    Lobotomeyes 65 mage, Merklasalkrem 65 Rogue.
    Numerous low level Pvpers.

I don't care about the '' making new warfront idea so much'' but it would be about time to get our domination maps back.....seriously....the same wf's all day are getting old right now, we need more diversity, we need more domination maps , less cluster**** zerging maps....

I loved the idea of blighted antechamber because it gave people room to explore on their own or in smaller groups for less zerg based team fights. But as anything, it gets boring after awhile especially when there's half the maps that we originally had. I went from liking BA to not so much. I cant believe we got warfronts taken away and its sold as 'new content'.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

I wouldn't hold my breath on new warfronts....they locked away the rest of the maps, killed cq and not a single word about anything PvP related whatsoever.. if they have, then someone enlighten me.

Then again some pvpers don't want dom maps back....
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <Celestial Dragons>

Quote Originally Posted by diolixis View Post
    I don't care about the '' making new warfront idea so much'' but it would be about time to get our domination maps back.....seriously....the same wf's all day are getting old right now, we need more diversity, we need more domination maps , less cluster**** zerging maps....
    Oh my gosh I'm so with you on this! The same wf's does get a bit old and boring. Idk why they didn't put some time in that part of the game when a lot of people pvp.
    ❤Alizay@Greybriar❤

Default I agree 100%

Please bring back the old PvP maps and/or give us new options. PvP definitely needs some attention!
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Ral
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by diolixis View Post
    The dev team wanted to swap warfronts in and out, but they can't due to design decisions, so they are now stuck. Unless they modify the current pvp gearing system, hopefully retroactively, we will be stuck with the current set of warfronts until the next expansion.

The crux of the issue is the current set of warfronts are required for pvp gear upgrades, so they can't remove them. And since they want to keep the warfront count low, they can't add any more without removing others. Thus they are stuck in a design rut.

Possibly a new tier of pvp gear being released as drops in a new set could reset it, but it would mean all old gearing would be wasted, and they would have to add some new gating mechanism to prevent people with maxed favor/marks from first daying them.

They already said they will be working on new warfronts, but it will probably be the last thing to do. Probably near the end of the year, you'll get something.
    Rdy@faeblight
    [Casually Elite] Gaming Community
    www.casuallyelite.enjin.com

WTB more new content! jk idc

WTB our old content
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

MOAR WFS!!!!!!!!

Bring back old and give us new!!

Un-Nerf everything!

Make PVP Great Again!!
    AXAZE 70/R100 Clerc
    XITH 70/R100 Warrior
    REVELER 70/R100 Rog
    ZAXA 70/R100 finger waggler

Quote Originally Posted by Ral View Post
    The dev team wanted to swap warfronts in and out, but they can't due to design decisions, so they are now stuck. Unless they modify the current pvp gearing system, hopefully retroactively, we will be stuck with the current set of warfronts until the next expansion.

The crux of the issue is the current set of warfronts are required for pvp gear upgrades, so they can't remove them. And since they want to keep the warfront count low, they can't add any more without removing others. Thus they are stuck in a design rut.

Possibly a new tier of pvp gear being released as drops in a new set could reset it, but it would mean all old gearing would be wasted, and they would have to add some new gating mechanism to prevent people with maxed favor/marks from first daying them.

Between you and me....considering where the game's been heading since 4.0, do you really think this game will live long enough for us to see another expansion? Lol , I personally don't think so xD
    Last edited by diolixis; 04-16-2017 at 05:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast