+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: !!! KEYENS !!!

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Rifleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    151

    Default !!! KEYENS !!!

    So bro... what are your thoughts on how 4.1 is playing out (you have the data) and what do you plan on changing.

    P.S. Please respond

  2. #2
    Telaran Sodomeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I doubt you'd like the answer. .
    (NA 65 and under PvP Guild "The High Ground"
    Dimension Warfronts and group/guild PvP)

    https://www.facebook.com/Rift-NA-PVP...4823102520026/
    Lobotomeyes 65 mage, Merklasalkrem 65 Rogue.
    Numerous low level Pvpers.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Rifleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    151

    Default

    WTB PvP update -- Pst price will mule.

  4. #4
    Telaran Sodomeyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Next, we won't be able to mule either.

    I really don't know why I keep waiting years for a game I like to magically turn around and be good. None of the others I've played have. . .
    (NA 65 and under PvP Guild "The High Ground"
    Dimension Warfronts and group/guild PvP)

    https://www.facebook.com/Rift-NA-PVP...4823102520026/
    Lobotomeyes 65 mage, Merklasalkrem 65 Rogue.
    Numerous low level Pvpers.

  5. #5
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    403

    Default

    But look at the bright side. In 4.1 you got old, dusted off, PvP quests that enhance the fail your way to gear for new content.
    #endthedoublestandards

  6. #6
    Ascendant Jeremiahcp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    But look at the bright side. In 4.1 you got old, dusted off, PvP quests that enhance the fail your way to gear for new content.
    I don't know why a PvEer would run WFs for gear, when the duns give better gear for PvE.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    I don't know why a PvEer would run WFs for gear, when the duns give better gear for PvE.

    Because of the fail your way to success model of warfronts.

    How many "fresh" level 70 players did you see in Warfronts still wearing level 65 gear.

    There is no gear requirements for Warfronts so PvE players use them as a way to gear up to get into dungeons or raids.

    It was really bad in 3.0.
    Last edited by Hailolyergory; 04-08-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    #endthedoublestandards

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    Because of the fail your way to success model of warfronts.

    How many "fresh" level 70 players did you see in Warfronts still wearing level 65 gear.

    There is no gear requirements for Warfronts so PvE players use them as a way to gear up to get into dungeons or raids.

    It was really bad in 3.0.
    It was bad for warrior dps and mage/cleric heals. Wider scope view. Reaver 2.0 brought them back and FK couldn't come sooner. Everything else wasn't as blown out as most people make it seem.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    It was bad for warrior dps and mage/cleric heals. Wider scope view. Reaver 2.0 brought them back and FK couldn't come sooner. Everything else wasn't as blown out as most people make it seem.
    If you didn't see the groups of 3-7 players standing at the spawn point hoping for the rest of the team to carry them to a win then you didn't play warfronts in 3.0.

    The class doesn't matter when they are standing at the spawn point.
    #endthedoublestandards

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    If you didn't see the groups of 3-7 players standing at the spawn point hoping for the rest of the team to carry them to a win then you didn't play warfronts in 3.0.

    The class doesn't matter when they are standing at the spawn point.
    I agree. But that was mostly due to the sparkle quest. Those players were really just afk pve'ers. So yeah it was a whole different problem alone. There is just too much to consider about what went wrong at the time. (also, minion levelers.) Some of the things they did were not ideally well thought through...BA is still an afk warfront..as well. I thin BA would be more balanced if they removed the flag cap. It would be sort of like a codex. Maybe..
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 04-08-2017 at 12:47 PM.

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I agree. But that was mostly due to the sparkle quest. Those players were really just afk pve'ers. So yeah it was a whole different problem alone. There is just too much to consider about what went wrong at the time. (also, minion levelers.) Some of the things they did were not ideally well thought through...BA is still an afk warfront..as well. I thin BA would be more balanced if they removed the flag cap. It would be sort of like a codex. Maybe..
    I tried that spec you gave me. I can hit really really hard with RoS but the setup is ridiculously long and nowhere close to how easy it is with other classes + seals consume stacks of faiths reward and throws off the effectiveness. It is nowhere even close to how easy it is to play other classes. Talent cooldowns are broken for Legendary RoSB and Rune or return. This even makes me more upset as I thought the bugs I found with the class were it but now there are tons more I haven't discovered yet.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 04-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.

  12. #12
    Ascendant DarkDaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    I don't know why a PvEer would run WFs for gear, when the duns give better gear for PvE.
    I like my 495 CP lessers that don't cost 3 arms and 5 legs. I'm poor.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 04-08-2017 at 01:43 PM.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Jeremiahcp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    I like my 495 CP lessers that don't cost 3 arms and 5 legs. I'm poor.
    I suppose so, but you don't really have to min/max in raiding anymore. The PvE part of the game has gotten so easy.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 04-09-2017 at 12:13 PM.

  14. #14
    Ascendant Jeremiahcp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    Because of the fail your way to success model of warfronts.

    How many "fresh" level 70 players did you see in Warfronts still wearing level 65 gear.

    There is no gear requirements for Warfronts so PvE players use them as a way to gear up to get into dungeons or raids.

    It was really bad in 3.0.
    You don't need PvP gear to run dungeons, beside PvP gear does not give you enough hit to dps or tank in dungeons.

    "It was really bad in 3.0."

    This is not 3.0.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 04-09-2017 at 12:17 PM.

  15. #15
    Shield of Telara Bishoujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    beside PvP gear does not give you enough hit to dps or tank in dungeons.
    Ummm, Slayer's set+a pve neck?
    Last edited by Bishoujo; 04-09-2017 at 01:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts