Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sodomeyes
  • 1 Post By Rifleman
  • 1 Post By Gilgad
  • 1 Post By Sodomeyes
  • 1 Post By Chizle
  • 1 Post By Chizle

Thread: Pvp Guild looking for enough active members to queue low level Pvps

Default Pvp Guild looking for members to do level 65 and under Dimension pvp/warfronts.

Hey all.

My guild "The High Ground" currently consists of me (Lobotomeyes) and a heap of my lower level alts and we are a Pvp Guild looking for members to do level 65 and under Dimension pvp/warfronts.

Basically, this is how it is. I am not convinced spending money on level 70 is in my best interest as a player. I love pvping. It's basically all that I do, but as of the level 70 introduction, well, I don't stand even a slight chance now, even mentored up.

So at the moment, the pvp in this game sucks for me, and I can't even get a low level warfront to pop.

My son and I were going to create a 3v3 pvp arena in our dimension, but finding players that are content at lower level is hard.

Me, I don't honestly see the difference in low level pvp in bound to account gear than high level pvp, other than more of an imbalance.

So, I want to know if anyone into hardcore PVP is interested in joining up and setting up some times for Warfronts, similar to raid times. That way enough people can queue up in order for them to pop, and anyone that has lost interest in the higher level pvp can still get their fix in this game.

If things change, I might get back into the higher level stuff, but at the moment, like I said, I'm not interested.

So if anyone is interested, or would just like to have a chat, let me know.

Best contact would be either Lobotomeyes@greybriar or Fertileyes/Phantaseyes@greybriar.

I just want to pvp xD
    Last edited by Sodomeyes; 04-02-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    (NA 65 and under PvP Guild "The High Ground"
    Dimension Warfronts and group/guild PvP)

https://www.facebook.com/Rift-NA-PVP...4823102520026/
    Lobotomeyes 65 mage, Merklasalkrem 65 Rogue.
    Numerous low level Pvpers.

You should prolly talk with HK i'm sure they will lowbie bracket. I'll play also... I guess you could post the times here or w.e if enough people respond.

#Riftpvprevival

Put it this way, if I could turn back the clock to 3.6, i would.

Well any response is a start xD

Yeah I believe we can all keep some pvp going, and who knows. With enough of a jolt, maybe things can turn around. . and if not, well we can just keep making low level toons and stay in the low level brackets lol.

Yeah I'd need to at least have a few people down to talk to, to organise some times as I'm not sure when everyone is on, and where everyone is from.

And I'd like to get the dimension stuff happening to do some 3v3 - 5v5 stuff at low level, which I think would be pretty fun.

So as it stands, I have toons mainly in the 30-39, 40-49 bracket, with some so-so geared toons in the 50 bracket aswell but I'm happy to roll whatever suits people once we work out some kind of routine

So keep it coming. And pass on the message and ask around if you think anyone might show some interest. Because PVP revival is necessary before it dies completely.

I wonder if I can persuade the dwarves to join in xD ;)

Right I've purchased the 3 team starter pack ( Oath/Dom and Nightf )

So it comes with the Black Garden map, and I suppose I'll have to chase down some other maps to shake things up a bit.

Any suggestion for maps/setups?

I was also wonder if there is interactive objectives (for example the thorn, or flag capture) for dimension warfronts, or if it is just basically a team death match setup?

There's been a little interest, but not much.

So if anyone is keen to try and organise a time to get together in the dimension, and maybe set up a map or two, send me a PM in game, or let me know here

Cheers.

I've created a Facebook page for anyone interested in following there, instead of spamming here.

Rift Disciple

holy ****, the players literally have to organize times to pvp together... RIP
    Averwinge - Hailol
    #1 PvP Phys WW

Well it's either RIP, or try something. .

I just thought this might be an option for anyone 65 that hasn't bought the expansion, or anyone into lower level pvp, but unable to get any warfront to pop.

If everyone is willing to just let things die at least I know I've exhausted my options.

Soulwalker

I've just come back to rift. Started at release and stopped about a year or so after. The state of pvp her saddens me greatly. I can't say I play all that often (an hour or 2 a day) but I would be more than willing to support a pvp revival, and I reckon there would be a lot of people like me out there once you get something going. It might take me a bit to wrap my head around things though, everything has changed so much since I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizle View Post
    I've just come back to rift. Started at release and stopped about a year or so after. The state of pvp her saddens me greatly. I can't say I play all that often (an hour or 2 a day) but I would be more than willing to support a pvp revival, and I reckon there would be a lot of people like me out there once you get something going. It might take me a bit to wrap my head around things though, everything has changed so much since I left.
    That'd be great mate.

I'm going to try and have people follow the facebook page for updates and I'd like to have at least 6 or 8 people in the guild online together so we can test out how things work.

As it stands I don't know if the dimension pvp actually has a level requirement, so we may be able to mix and match teams depending on skill/gear.

It'll definitely be fun, and if the dimension stuff becomes stale, at least the option to queue warfronts normally will still be there.

But I'm looking forward to setting up some 2 or 3 level maze type areas for some Alien vs predator style pvp haha

Soulwalker

Alright, I made a lvl 1 Defiant mage on Greybriar and sent you a message through the looking for guild system. I'm happy to transfer other characters once you get this up and running and I can advertise on other servers to let people know about the guild.

Do you have any specific times you want to do pvp to start? I live in Australia so our times might be a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Chizle View Post
    Alright, I made a lvl 1 Defiant mage on Greybriar and sent you a message through the looking for guild system. I'm happy to transfer other characters once you get this up and running and I can advertise on other servers to let people know about the guild.

Do you have any specific times you want to do pvp to start? I live in Australia so our times might be a bit different.
    I'm in NSW myself mate ;)

I've got a facebook page happening, so join up on there as well as that's where I'll try to organise some times.

I want it to start as soon as enough people are willing to give it a go, and as long as the levels are similar, otherwise it won't be much fun.

Like I said earlier, I'm not sure if level matters in dimensions, and if mentoring is possible, but if it is then we will just have to experiment to see how things go

Cheers xD

Ah well. Sad to say, but there's next to no interest.

I'll just log on and stand around twiddling my fingers, hoping for things to change until I can't be bothered anymore. .

If by the next patch nothing has changed pvp wise, I'll be finding something else.

Any other MMO's have some decent pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Sodomeyes View Post
    Ah well. Sad to say, but there's next to no interest.

I'll just log on and stand around twiddling my fingers, hoping for things to change until I can't be bothered anymore. .

If by the next patch nothing has changed pvp wise, I'll be finding something else.

Any other MMO's have some decent pvp?
    Yes sadly, I will check in once every week or 2 for a short time. but no REAL changes. For me, swtor has been holding me over until I find the next one that sticks.

+ Reply to Thread