+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: To the MOON... Taking flight

Default To the MOON... Taking flight

I'd like to give many thanks to everyone, even one's who the name "Escadora" doesn't sit well with, I'd like to thank them as well.. I've shared some wonderful moments with everyone this Patch(Starfall Prophecy), some unforgettable ones at that. I'm not gonna start naming names, the list would be rather long because I loves you all, and will miss you all..

Hopefully you all enjoy 4.1, and My wish is to soon experience it with everyone as well...

PS. My apologies to all whom I've had negative encounters with via War fronts/Dungeons and Game Chat logs/channels. Me defending myself at times due to multiple players attacking me in chat can sometimes come off as harsh, but its only toward my defense.. I've come to realize that(and was also told by many) my "name" brings a lot of "traffic and aggro". Hopefully most will come to realize as well, that Its all fun and games/Fantasy no matter how you put it, and Voice chat brings us all closer.

Side note: I know I will see some of you online late night when I arrive home for my last day tonight.. I plan to have some chaotic and action packed WFs to come.
    No.. I've already given my Platinum away so dont ask...

I wish you all the best of Luck!

I <3 you all

~ The Alluring Escadora
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Esca ...... /sad
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Ascendant

I'm confused, parts of your post makes me think you're leaving, other parts makes me think you're just taking a break... but you gave your plat away?

Getting deployed or something? (maybe it's clear/obvious but I missread/am just tired).

Whatever you do, have a good one!

Default A Thank you <3

All the mail received was a delight, and thank you many.

@Somerandomnamee: "Getting deployed or something?"
    Ummm no.. My mindset is toward many wonderful things like, traveling the world and seeing great heights and places. Plus I can't picture them accepting a "Nerd/Adventurer" like myself, more over you cant purchase anything fancy in the desert so no Army for me. ^.^

Clearing unbeknownst confusion: Upon continuing my contributions to the RIFT community, I do have plans on experiencing 4.1 with you all, I would not want to miss out on all that fun!

My apartment is empty and I am ready for my "move".. But I was granted 2 more days internet, so hopefully folks are on and able play and chit chat 'n' what not.
    (no desk to play on.. ugh)

I also encourage everyone to use "The Forums" more.. It really is a lucrative tool if used/viewed properly.

Learn create and explore, It's what we are all meant to do.....

~ Esca
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    Very Important Figure

You ok m80?

/10chars

Dude wtf?? How did I miss all that?

I gotta read guild chat more often.. At least tell me bye ingame bast are

Telaran

Bye Esca!

All the best =]
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Hasta la vista! =P
    Azzteck@Greybriar
    <Celestial Dragons>

/10characters
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 03-28-2017 at 10:14 AM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    You ok m80?

/10chars
    Yah sure m8, Just making my move to a big city a smooth one. All is well

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Dude wtf?? How did I miss all that?

I gotta read guild chat more often.. At least tell me bye ingame bast are
    My apologies Fernny, I did send you in game mail though, hope you check it soon<3

Quote Originally Posted by Martimars View Post
    Bye Esca!

All the best =]
    I hope to share 4.1 with everyone soon, after my move
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    Very Important Figure

I luh you long time brother , hope you'll be back Asap so we can hit the warfronts like we always did

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    Esca ...... /sad
    Will miss you GrrrrL, and all your crafting help<3
    Quote Originally Posted by diolixis View Post
    I luh you long time brother , hope you'll be back Asap so we can hit the warfronts like we always did
    Much Love and respect to my brother Dio.. Ya know, when open world pvp was at it's height, I remember the land mark we made.. It was marvelous.. I'll always remember this.....
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    Very Important Figure

What is Burst? <Coriolis>

Soulwalker

Dont leave me alone in Tempest Bay tooooo long...or who else will sheep me.......

hugs TemptressLamia

Quote Originally Posted by Escadora View Post
    I'd like to give many thanks to everyone, even one's who the name "Escadora" doesn't sit well with, I'd like to thank them as well.. I've shared some wonderful moments with everyone this Patch(Starfall Prophecy), some unforgettable ones at that. I'm not gonna start naming names, the list would be rather long because I loves you all, and will miss you all..

Hopefully you all enjoy 4.1, and My wish is to soon experience it with everyone as well...

PS. My apologies to all whom I've had negative encounters with via War fronts/Dungeons and Game Chat logs/channels. Me defending myself at times due to multiple players attacking me in chat can sometimes come off as harsh, but its only toward my defense.. I've come to realize that(and was also told by many) my "name" brings a lot of "traffic and aggro". Hopefully most will come to realize as well, that Its all fun and games/Fantasy no matter how you put it, and Voice chat brings us all closer.

Side note: I know I will see some of you online late night when I arrive home for my last day tonight.. I plan to have some chaotic and action packed WFs to come.

I <3 you all

~ The Alluring Escadora

Quote Originally Posted by Escadora View Post

I <3 you all

~ The Alluring Escadora
    You'll be missed! Hurry Back <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast