+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: #1 Healer NA is retiring

Telaran

Default #1 Healer NA is retiring

Now that i am #1 healer WW, i feel like i have nowhere to go but down, so ill be retiring as undisputed #1 healer WW. i already gave my stuff away, sorry.

to all my friends ive made over the yrs in pvp, musclepig, malf, rg, xclusive, lotus, reismmy, munch, kirb, asian wrecking crew, anyone who actually healed in pvp and did well, most of hello kitty, most of cori (2015/2016), pandia, so many people ive enjoyed talking to and playing with, i cant name you all. i love you.

to the potatoes who have been verbally destroyed, get rekt bruh.

to trion, thank you for making such an awesome, supported, balanced game. #1 MMO WW imo.

snugglepuss best puss forever.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondcaring View Post
    Now that i am #1 healer WW, i feel like i have nowhere to go but down, so ill be retiring as undisputed #1 healer WW. i already gave my stuff away, sorry.
    #1 Healer NA is retiring-snugglepuss.jpg

Can confirm #1 WW

gl with w/e game you go to next xD
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-17-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    Nixia@Greybriar (and Laethys) ~ Anizia@Zaviel
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyens
    I can live with that
    Its sinsab, not assbomber.
    "We don't do band-aid fixes" ~ Buffs granted by Rogue Eternal weapon now last 10s. This prevents them from dropping immediately while below 75 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondcaring View Post
    Now that i am #1 healer WW
    But Lenny is on top of you

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    Attachment 31055

Can confirm #1 WW

gl with w/e game you go to next xD
    So much fail in this post. That pic shows those who did the most healing, because they played the most, not who is the best healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    So much fail in this post. That pic shows those who did the most healing, because they played the most, not who is the best healer.
    So much salt in this post. How do you be #1 healer WW then?

Take a look at rogues and warriors, stealth and massive selfheals.
    Yet you think inquisitor is fine?
    Please take a bit of time and learn each of the classes then start giving feedback, your opionion will change.

I been one shooted by mages since the start of sfp, i dont see anyone complain, and when i do every cluless member says but take a look at faeri healer. fh is a legendary, its supposed to heal you when you are stuck in combat, there is nothing wrong with it. clerics are at a terrible state right now and will be worse when 4.1 hits. If they touch fh im gonna pvp with my rogue or reroll a mage

I dont think I need to say any more
    I can live with that
    "We don't do band-aid fixes" ~ Buffs granted by Rogue Eternal weapon now last 10s. This prevents them from dropping immediately while below 75 energy.

Don't forget

And yeah warrios have self heals, 16% of their attack power returns as heal from their builders.

You need to say more.
    This isnt about your ego, im clearly stating that its not a fair picture of the best healer.

I clearly kicked your *** in this thread http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ftershock.html

where you run away without a reply, come on, give it your best shot

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    So much salt in this post. How do you be #1 healer WW then?
    Clearly not by judging who played the most.
    That shows who healed the most, those who play the most are the ones healing the most, and vice versa for dmg, top dmg doesnt indicate the best player, just someone who spend alot of his time in wfs

You need to say more.
    This isnt about your ego, im clearly stating that its not a fair picture of the best healer.

I clearly kicked your *** in this thread http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ftershock.html

where you run away without a reply, come on, give it your best shot
    Unsure what you're talking about to be honest

Im gonna assume you mean this

What about hypocrites? THis thread is all about complaining about current state of primalist, why not say to others take a look at the changes?
    But that wouldn't have been aimed at me because I only responded to your annoying whining about specs that have already been hit with a nerf

But I guess you took it to heart

Maybe if it was worth replying to i'd have replied to it, sadly a no-name such as yourself isn't on the top of my list of people to reply to
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-17-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    I can live with that

But that wouldn't have been aimed at me because I only responded to your annoying whining about specs that have already been hit with a nerf

Yea i mean that, i quoted you in that post, that means it was aimed at you, you run away.
    Defending your class, of course its annoying when someone says its op, mean while you ignore all of the post claiming primalist are op, you didnt find them annoying or saying changes have been made in pts, why is that?
    Hypocrite or just love mages destroying pvp and one shooting people?

Maybe if it was worth replying to i'd have replied to it, sadly a no-name such as yourself isn't on the top of my list of people to reply to
    As i tought you have a huge ego. This isnt about you, this forum is about feedback, if someone gives bad feedback it needs to be countered.
    I now have 32+ post, it makes me have a name.

Yea i mean that, i quoted you in that post, that means it was aimed at you, you run away.
    Defending your class, of course its annoying when someone says its op, mean while you ignore all of the post claiming primalist are op, you didnt find them annoying or saying changes have been made in pts, why is that?
    Hypocrite or just love mages destroying pvp and one shooting people?
    Defending my class?

Unsure how linking changes is "defending my class", also I dont think there was a single comment complaining about rogue (which is my class) in that thread, though I didnt read the entire thing because it's just 6 pages of salt

And I didnt tell others it just so happened that you were the latest response in that thread, im not gonna go through the entire thing and quote every person who complained

Im sorry that linking changes triggered you

As i tought you have a huge ego. This isnt about you, this forum is about feedback, if someone gives bad feedback it needs to be countered.
    I now have 32+ post, it makes me have a name.
    Judging from your previous posts the people giving bad feedback is also you. - See previous quotes from Me/Dark
    Last edited by Maltie; 03-17-2017 at 08:38 AM.
    I can live with that

This isnt about you, this forum is about feedback.
    Actually, this forum is about Rift in general. The devs explicitly don't take parses from the forums in heavy consideration due to a lack of standardization, and they avoid negative and vague posts that don't go into specifics yet call for buffs or nerfs.

Defending my class?

Unsure how linking changes is "defending my class", also I dont think there was a single comment complaining about rogue (which is my class) in that thread, though I didnt read the entire thing because it's just 6 pages of salt

And I didnt tell others it just so happened that you were the latest response in that thread, im not gonna go through the entire thing and quote every person who complained

Im sorry that linking changes triggered you
    I dont get it, why defend mages when it isnt your class?
    I know alot of people who dont pvp anymore because of the current state of pvp.
    Every time i ask someone to que with me they complain about mages one shooting them and putting lfs at points ruining pvp for us.

That whole thread was about clueless people saying prim are op, while saying mages are fine, changes have been made both live and on pts to primalist, and you choose to ignore all of them and jump on the one telling the current state of mages?
    Admitted, you play a mage.

Every class have major changes in pts, not just mages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast