+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Disable Cabalist

  1. #31
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    5v5 blighted.

    Enemy team:

    Cleric Tank
    Primalist Tank
    Dominator
    Cabalist
    Elementalist

    Love it. Great pvp rift.
    There will be more Cleric tanks after the 4.1 nerfs. What else is there to do if you can't do any proper damage?

  2. #32
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    There will be more Cleric tanks after the 4.1 nerfs. What else is there to do if you can't do any proper damage?
    They will just quit. Like what happened toward the end of NT when they released all those bad souls for the cleric class and all those 1 button burst specs for every other class. You barely saw a cleric in warfronts at the time.

  3. #33
    Rift Disciple Samuraii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Probably reroll rogue or mage

  4. #34
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Cabalist is once again allowing players to attack while dead.
    it never left.

  5. #35
    Plane Touched Doveblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    They will just quit. Like what happened toward the end of NT when they released all those bad souls for the cleric class and all those 1 button burst specs for every other class. You barely saw a cleric in warfronts at the time.
    Exactly. The only viable pvp spec for someone without runeshaper is tank. Cab does damage, but good luck staying alive. Although that may be because people mark me in wfs and i get focused.

    I have a cleric, rogue and a mage and i pvp on all three. I pretty much play justicar, and have most damage taken, ele and am in the top 3 damage done, or i just tact. People need to play what works.

    And as for being able to DPS while dead, when you die in two seconds to someone elses BS OP spec, its just about the only time you get to DPS as cleric ;)
    Last edited by Doveblack; 03-21-2017 at 09:52 PM.
    Doveblack@laethys(cleric) Blackdovey@laethys(rogue) Blackdovie@laethys(mage)

    Guild: Doves

  6. #36
    Rift Disciple Rifleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    167

    Default "The only viable spec is tank"

    Quote Originally Posted by Doveblack View Post
    Exactly. The only viable pvp spec for someone without runeshaper is tank. Cab does damage, but good luck staying alive. Although that may be because people mark me in wfs and i get focused.

    I have a cleric, rogue and a mage and i pvp on all three. I pretty much play justicar, and have most damage taken, ele and am in the top 3 damage done, or i just tact. People need to play what works.

    And as for being able to DPS while dead, when you die in two seconds to someone elses BS OP spec, its just about the only time you get to DPS as cleric ;)
    You should just do 61 Sham, 15 Justi and.. well 0 point DRUID son!

    I'd be playing that or "Sham-Man" but the only Hybrid more cool than Sham-Man is..

    Sab-Man but then again.. ReaverLord was also fun... I killed a top tier Rogue with it

    I know so many Hybrids... but Rift is a 61 point game now

  7. #37
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    You should just do 61 Sham, 15 Justi and.. well 0 point DRUID son!

    I'd be playing that or "Sham-Man" but the only Hybrid more cool than Sham-Man is..

    Sab-Man but then again.. ReaverLord was also fun... I killed a top tier Rogue with it

    I know so many Hybrids... but Rift is a 61 point game now
    61 druid/15 just/0 inq seems interesting to play from range. Or some combination of those and sent. Probably would be ridiculously mana intensive to play though since last I check druid had to sacrifice life to gain resources and they ran out of mana in just over 2mins.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 03-24-2017 at 06:31 AM.

  8. #38
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Since this post i have pretty much seen 1 cabalist in every wf hope it gets sorted with patch because it's pretty saddo.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

  9. #39
    Plane Touched Merlin666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Do I really need to say more? So many things wrong with pvp right now. 4.1 better be amazing.

    Whats wrong with cab? Well let me get started then!

    1) Well of Souls - Place it down on objective - Literally becomes firestorm and prevents anyone from picking said objective up.

    2) Legendary Condensed Obliteration - PASSIVELY casts bound fate at multiple targets every SECOND on top of Well of Souls and ALSO PERSISTS THROUGH DEATH. Yes. You can die, sit there, have a friend firestorm you, and your stupid bound fate A) Prevents them from respawning you and also touching points while DEAD. Oh yeah this also procs bolt of judgement, which passively fires off on other abilities, which also interrupts caps and goes through walls magically, and yes, it passively procs off of a passive proc. And yes, if you put a 30s dot on someone or debuff and you die and respawn, yeah your bound fate and bolt of judgement will be hitting them 200m away through walls passively while you're mounting Balanced.


    3) Legendary Unleash Oblivion. 40s CD. AOE 6s UNBREAKABLE AND UNCLEANSABLE root.

    4) You can:

    - AOE Pull every minute
    - AOE Reflect every 45s
    - ST Reflect every 30s
    - Stealth
    - Snare 10 enemies every 15s for 5s manually.
    - Stun 10 enemies every 30s for 2s manually.
    - Interrupt and debilitate 10 enemies every 30s for 5s manually.
    - Purge 10 enemies every 15s manually.
    - Apply all 4 of the above in 1 GCD every minute on top of those manually.

    - Use legendary dominion on top of all this which allows you to:

    - Cast 6 sigils with NO GCD and no CD every minute on top of all the above sigils. So you can literally - Pull, Stun... stun.... stun... stun... stun... stun... stun.. stun.. yes you read that right, EIGHT STUNS. Or better yet, EIGHT debilitates for 5s each over and over and over. Then Purge, then snare as well. Like you can literally purge 80 debuffs off of an enemy team in 2 GCD's.

    Now why don't we go into Justicar and Druid fairy to make this A) Near tank and B) Have a perma pocket bloody healer.

    Now why don't we stick this into a premade with pocket healers as well and wonder why people get mad?

    Oh did i mention pugs like to cab now too? Also why not just throw an extra VK teleporting you around the map as well into the mix and then lets get a pug Dominator on top of all that!
    sounds like a nice soul to troll warfronts with, thanks for the detailed tip ...

    seriously tho, the devs pretty much killed warfonts in this game. all thats left for them to now is take the last few maps off the server to free up the space for dimensions <sarcasm> ... I wouldn't get your expectations up to high ...
    Last edited by Merlin666; 03-29-2017 at 06:00 AM.
    -> Morrewin@faeblight lvl67
    -> Anywho@faeblight lvl70
    -> Seagrams@hailol lvl65
    -> Chrisss@greybriar lvl69

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts