+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Disable Cabalist

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    We have runned for 4~5hours. not 8.

and it's the first time that cleric joined us. I guess there is nothing to tell you more.

Koreans are to stronk. However long you were playing needs to be doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    > Do I really need to say more?

As someone who doesn't PvP, YES, you freaking need to say more if you want people in general to have any clue what you're talking about.
    Maybe he wasn't directing the thread at 'people' more so the Trion team who can actually 'disable cab' as he asked and more than likely already know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    I PVP a lot and I still don't know what hey's talking about.
    Then you don't pvp.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Plane Walker

Anyone remember how quick necrotic core was disabled and they said it was because of pvp but it was boosting damage of players in pve lol. There is certain players atm playing cab and dying on perpose on objective. (How do you kill a dead guy that is already dead lol)

I haven't looked much into cleric but I know cab can be really effective if played right.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    Anyone remember how quick necrotic core was disabled and they said it was because of pvp but it was boosting damage of players in pve lol. There is certain players atm playing cab and dying on perpose on objective. (How do you kill a dead guy that is already dead lol)

I haven't looked much into cleric but I know cab can be really effective if played right.
    You can press on its corpse to force him to respawn

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    You can press on its corpse to force him to respawn
    I guess you haven't seen this bug.
    Last edited by Strikey; 03-14-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Whats wrong with cab? Well let me get started then!

1) Well of Souls - Place it down on objective - Literally becomes firestorm and prevents anyone from picking said objective up.

2) Legendary Condensed Obliteration - PASSIVELY casts bound fate at multiple targets every SECOND on top of Well of Souls and ALSO PERSISTS THROUGH DEATH. Yes. You can die, sit there, have a friend firestorm you, and your stupid bound fate A) Prevents them from respawning you and also touching points while DEAD. Oh yeah this also procs bolt of judgement, which passively fires off on other abilities, which also interrupts caps and goes through walls magically, and yes, it passively procs off of a passive proc. And yes, if you put a 30s dot on someone or debuff and you die and respawn, yeah your bound fate and bolt of judgement will be hitting them 200m away through walls passively while you're mounting Balanced.

3) Legendary Unleash Oblivion. 40s CD. AOE 6s UNBREAKABLE AND UNCLEANSABLE root.

4) You can:

- AOE Pull every minute
    - AOE Reflect every 45s
    - ST Reflect every 30s
    - Stealth
    - Snare 10 enemies every 15s for 5s manually.
    - Stun 10 enemies every 30s for 2s manually.
    - Interrupt and debilitate 10 enemies every 30s for 5s manually.
    - Purge 10 enemies every 15s manually.
    - Apply all 4 of the above in 1 GCD every minute on top of those manually.

- Use legendary dominion on top of all this which allows you to:

- Cast 6 sigils with NO GCD and no CD every minute on top of all the above sigils. So you can literally - Pull, Stun... stun.... stun... stun... stun... stun... stun.. stun.. yes you read that right, EIGHT STUNS. Or better yet, EIGHT debilitates for 5s each over and over and over. Then Purge, then snare as well. Like you can literally purge 80 debuffs off of an enemy team in 2 GCD's.

Now why don't we go into Justicar and Druid fairy to make this A) Near tank and B) Have a perma pocket bloody healer.

Now why don't we stick this into a premade with pocket healers as well and wonder why people get mad?

Oh did i mention pugs like to cab now too? Also why not just throw an extra VK teleporting you around the map as well into the mix and then lets get a pug Dominator on top of all that!
    Last edited by Gilgad; 03-14-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Well of souls only cap blocks for the first tick unlike firestorm.

Unleash Oblivion is breakable, but not cleansable (which it should be or the root timer lowered)

The sigil that debilitates has an igcd on enemies for 15s. And the effective duration is also pvp nerfed.

Legendary BoJ is getting rekt.

I agree cab w/ tank and FH is ******ed. But still not as effective as dps cab played well.

It's like arbdom all over again minus drains.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 03-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.
    ~Xclusive

5v5 blighted.

Enemy team:

Cleric Tank
    Primalist Tank
    Dominator
    Cabalist
    Elementalist

Love it. Great pvp rift.

Rift Disciple

These legendaries that are immune to Break Free effects do need to be updated. I'm pretty sure Trion just never got around to doing it. That's really all that's wrong with Cab atm. Cab doesn't do much damage otherwise (yes aoe damage but it's very light aoe damage compared to other classes)

Other than that, give pvp'ers another tier of gear and BETTER PLANAR FRAGMENTS so we can squash these tank specs and we should be good

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    Other than that, give pvp'ers another tier of gear and BETTER PLANAR FRAGMENTS so we can squash these tank specs and we should be good
    Yea planar fragments need to change I have upgraded like 2 fragments so far to around level 6 but only because I needed cp even tho they have tank stats. Literally its either tank or mage/cleric stat fragments I get.
    Last edited by Strikey; 03-15-2017 at 08:58 AM.

I am glad threads like these are made, so that singed spirit can receive the proper nerf it's deserved all along. Primalist should not be able to one shot people with RNG. It's just unfair.

/s
    Did you see any cleric in that pic?
    How come not if get got the op faeri?

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    I am glad threads like these are made, so that singed spirit can receive the proper nerf it's deserved all along. Primalist should not be able to one shot people with RNG. It's just unfair.

/s
    Man i hate all these qqers they never want balance. Primas should just have singed spirit go back to ethereal and be passive 100% uptime imo. Primas are really lacking in the damage department atm.
    ~Xclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    Man i hate all these qqers they never want balance. Primas should just have singed spirit go back to ethereal and be passive 100% uptime imo. Primas are really lacking in the damage department atm.
    2 b fair we're the only class without a 1 shot button & if we die we cant pvp till cd comes back up.
    Last edited by Gilgad; 03-15-2017 at 12:31 PM.

The sarcasm was in the fact that the ss nerf was pushed to live before 4.1 which implies it was so much of an issue in pvp that it needed a fix asap.

My point is, there are clearly more pressing issues than SS.

If you actually knew anything about me you'd see I and many other primalist were not a fan of SS at all as it locked a lot of the Maelstrom dps behind an rng proc. Maelstrom still suffers from most of its damage being locked behind its avatar buff and molten wave but at least it's not as rng anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Orochan View Post
    The sarcasm was in the fact that the ss nerf was pushed to live before 4.1 which implies it was so much of an issue in pvp that it needed a fix asap.

My point is, there are clearly more pressing issues than SS.

If you actually knew anything about me you'd see I and many other primalist were not a fan of SS at all as it locked a lot of the Maelstrom dps behind an rng proc. Maelstrom still suffers from most of its damage being locked behind its avatar buff and molten wave but at least it's not as rng anymore
    Disable Cabalist-123k-aftershock.jpg

Was not a pressing issue at all imo. Faeries are worse. I guess everyone wants to be as op as pyro/ele right? It needed a fix asap, and there are still more people by the day rerolling to nerfed ss primalist. Goes to show you how broken the spec really is even without ss.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 03-15-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    ~Xclusive

FH is a more pressing issue yes, and if SS wasn't pressing, or that big of an issue like you're saying, why was it rushed well before 4.1? Why not hold it off until 4.1 like all the other balance changes. Clearly the devs thought it was so much of a priority that they needed to put the change in ASAP. And that's my point.

I mean you shot yourself in the foot, either it was a pressing issue, or it wasn't. And aftershocker is relevant for like two more weeks, after which, it won't even exist as a spec anymore because the entire mechanics behind it have been deleted and changed into something else.

I can see sarcasm isn't your strong suit, because you've now turned a thread about cabalist into one about primalist lol. Take the joke and move on my man.

BTW gil maelstrom's can still one shot people, but we have to get them to 3 stacks of molten wave debuff and then hope our vaporize crits while shark is up. I can still do like 60k+60k+80k+80k or something in that range, but only if I stick them with the full channel of molten wave. I guess technically that's not a one shot, but a 100 to 0 with vaporize can still happen. Hard as hell to actually land the full channel though except in zergs.
    Last edited by Orochan; 03-15-2017 at 04:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast