+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Tanks in warfronts

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    If you put twice the amount of water with your can of frozen juice, you don't just remove 10% off of it and hope your juice isn't gonna taste like water. You remove half of it because you know you went way overboard with the water.

Faerie Healer ignores the PvP healing, it's ~10x more effective than it is supposed to be in PvP.
    All the sorry excuses people are giving for defending it is completely irrelevant to the ability being ~10x more effective.
    You don't need to go 10% at a time when you already know it's 10 times above because it ignores the PvP reduction.

You don't fix your juice by adding a second can of frozen juice to deal with having twice the amount of water.

In before, people saying Faerie Healer is fine because Cleric suck.
    Regardless of MUH PVP REDUCTION RULES stuff, are you actually saying that if they made FH heals 90% less it would be fine/balanced?

Even if you say that FH is too strong right now, I don't see how anyone could make a point of making a legendary skill healing you for a few hundreds HPS in a meta where just about all the viable specs sustain 20k-30k+ DPS with burst of 50k to 100k+ DPS.

Spend a legendary point to lower the overall damage input from 100k to 99600? Seems a sound legendary point investment.

I guess it would be useful against people dealing 2k DPS, given that it would block 20% of their damage, makes it on par with the legendary skills that increase your damage by 20%.

a 10%-effective FH (following the pvp rules) would be OK if you fight level 55-60 players. Not excellent or anything. Just OK.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; 03-22-2017 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    Regardless of MUH PVP REDUCTION RULES stuff, are you actually saying that if they made FH heals 90% less it would be fine/balanced?

Even if you say that FH is too strong right now, I don't see how anyone could make a point of making a legendary skill healing you for a few hundreds HPS in a meta where just about all the viable specs sustain 20k-30k+ DPS with burst of 50k to 100k+ DPS.

Spend a legendary point to lower the overall damage input from 100k to 99600? Seems a sound legendary point investment.

I guess it would be useful against people dealing 2k DPS, given that it would block 20% of their damage, makes it on par with the legendary skills that increase your damage by 20%.

a 10%-effective FH (following the pvp rules) would be OK if you fight level 55-60 players. Not excellent or anything. Just OK.
    It doesn't matter bro its not pvp reduced so its obviously a bug and needs to be fixed

After they pvp reduce it they should increase the healing of faerie healer to 120% of max hp over 3s so it matches its current potency in pvp making it a non waste legendary. That wont be a balance issue in pve right? Who cares anyways, faerie healer is under pvp reductions!
    ~Xclusive

As I said.

"Faerie Healer is fine because Cleric suck"

Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    As I said.

"Faerie Healer is fine because Cleric suck"

"a legendary skill that -fixed- would heal you for 600hps is fine and balanced with the other legendary skills that increase your DPS by 5k and your burst by 10k-20k dps".

The only difference here is that this is what you ACTUALLY believe (given that you want Trion to just apply pvp restrictions to FH, which will make it heal for that little) and not some words we're putting in your mouth, like you're doing.
    Last edited by somerandomnamee; Yesterday at 04:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11