+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: PvP Bolstering

Muscle is mvp
    ~Xclusive

just to chime in, i played the other day on each of my toons, and one thing's for certain - it sux being 65 against 70's. maybe against average players, the dps is about the same, but getting 2-3 shot regardless isn't fun. that's the difference maker in levels.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    PVP BIs means......

Head : Slayers gear + bis dream orb
    cape : COA cape + rune + dream orb
    shoulder : COA armor + rune + dream orb
    Chest : 988 main stat (upgrade from 914 gear in wf box)
    hand : slayers
    wrist : slayers + dream orb
    leg : 988 main stat (upgrade from 914 in wf box) + rune
    foot : slayers
    earrings :
    rogue,war,prim - SPE earrins
    mage, cleric - 621 stats from wf box
    neck : Nighttidemare neck + rune + dream orb. (Don't need to be COA thing. don't ask why to me. it is)
    trinkets : I guess a thing from wf box. but I'm using warmonger's
    rings : 621 stats from wf box
    seal : 1000p thing in store
    weapons : slayers + rune
    focus : expensive thing + all pvp 495 main stat essences with CP (I don't know which is better AP or CP atm) or 505/360 green gears from Major rifts. almost same as I know.

If you got all of these, you made 30~40% of bis for pvp. ROFL

The way to real bis is getting nice "war" fragments from boxes and upgrading it to max level.

As I know, there isn't single one who is even close to bis pvp gears because of dam fragments.

This is not well known thing, but if you tested it, you could feel it easily.

Geared 70 >>> bolstered low level for overall thing and even for damage only.

But there is the only exception - Rogue MM. I don't understand but I've seen only a rogue doing "55k Empowered shot". It was only him when he was 69.

For the conclusion, X is right. You all are not bis for pvp.
    In your list here you have things other than helmet and belt where you have put "+ dream orb", the high types of dream orb say "can be used on helm and belt" and others that can be used in more slots have a max level of 65 on them so presumably cannot be used on 70 gear.

Im pretty new to this game so is there some type of dream orb that you can use in slots that are not helm or belt on 70 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Reactivist View Post
    In your list here you have things other than helmet and belt where you have put "+ dream orb", the high types of dream orb say "can be used on helm and belt" and others that can be used in more slots have a max level of 65 on them so presumably cannot be used on 70 gear.

Im pretty new to this game so is there some type of dream orb that you can use in slots that are not helm or belt on 70 gear?
    COA Armour is 65.

Yes, you read that right. Level 65 bolstered PVE raid gear from the previous expansion is better then level 70 PVP specific gear from the current expansion.

Logic?
    Last edited by Gilgad; 03-10-2017 at 02:45 AM.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Coriolis

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    COA Armour is 65.

Yes, you read that right. Level 65 bolstered PVE raid gear from the previous expansion is better then level 70 PVP specific gear from the current expansion.

Logic?
    Thanks for that, I was under the impression from other threads that the 70 pvp gear was always better as it doesnt get downgraded once in a WF, better try and get myself some of this older gear

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Reactivist View Post
    Thanks for that, I was under the impression from other threads that the 70 pvp gear was always better as it doesnt get downgraded once in a WF, better try and get myself some of this older gear
    I assumed that the level 70 gear IS better, but the lack of runes and dream orbs is what's making certain level 65 gear superior. ...So as soon as runes and dreams become available to level 70 gear, it should be better.

Am I right in this assumption?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    I assumed that the level 70 gear IS better, but the lack of runes and dream orbs is what's making certain level 65 gear superior. ...So as soon as runes and dreams become available to level 70 gear, it should be better.

Am I right in this assumption?
    Well sort of. Apart from the fact that they won't be adding any more runes and orbs to gear other than what's already available.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Well sort of. Apart from the fact that they won't be adding any more runes and orbs to gear other than what's already available.
    Really? I thought they would be coming with 4.1!?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Really? I thought they would be coming with 4.1!?
    Nope. Probably never. The devs said having so many runes and orbs was too difficult to balance stuff around.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2