+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Can you put blighted antechamber on repair?

Default Can you put blighted antechamber on repair?

For a very long time pls. I hate that wf.
    And if someone ask you when its gonna be fixed, just say the usual:
    Our devs are trying their best, we care, we listen bla bla bla

Ascendant

Can they put players on repair?
    The map is fine...
    Players are ******ed tho.

I like this map. It's the other players I can't stand. Though I suppose that isn't really limited to this map.
    R.I.P.

This map is objectively garbage. In the center up top you are constantly run/jumping over vines, and there are SEVERAL areas where even though nothing can be seen, it completely breaks LoS. Healers abuse these broken areas non stop and it is frustrating.

Not only that there are still several broken areas where you think you can jump over, NOPE, invisible -something- is in your way.

The most common broken area that is abused is the small area up top center just by the pathway leading there. You can stand there for ages and unless someone comes right up next to you, they will get a broken LoS message and be unable to cast anything on you.

Edit : not only that, but every blighted now has a tank perma guarding their own flag, so good luck ever actually playing the map the intended way.
    Last edited by Orochan; 02-26-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    Did you see any cleric in that pic?
    How come not if get got the op faeri?

Shadowlander

Map is fine... as Artewig said the problem is with players not the map. I've played BC as both rogue and warrior.. Have had no problem grabbing banner from enemy camp, even with a tank guarding. You work as a team, you play to the objectives and this map is actually fun.

Trion could fix some infrastructure issues but overall it comes down players that just don't seem to understand the mechanics of this particular warfront and that is not something Trion is responsible for... no one can fix an ignorant player except if that player is willing to learn and become situationally aware.
    Last edited by Clutter; 02-26-2017 at 04:18 PM.

No its not fine, every time i end up at this map atleast 2 people leave before it starts.
    You waste 15 min in there, even if the score is 800-200 people still keep fighting until those 15min ends. I would rather take deserter debuff browsing the ah or doing something useful during those 15 min. If you make a poll people would vote to disable it.

Ascendant

Blighted doesn't have a certain nickname for no reason. It's a horrible map. It exacerbates bad teamwork. And that is seriously lacking in SFP. But healers are more lacking.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

shp
    Champion

I agree, just take this **** out. Annoying wf that lasts forever.

Bring back Black Garden and Karthan domination modes, these were fun.

the concept is fine but.

but it's just too damn hard to see what your doing in there i often get disorientated because every inch of the place looks exactly the same. it would almost be cooler to me if were less jungle like.

To quote someone else, "Blighted Cancerchamber".
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Are you using a recon vial and a 5+ button spec?

Soulwalker

That one is the one I like least and it seems to be the one that comes up the most(although that might be my imagination), I find it claustrophobic and disorientating with endless LoS issues, the two ways of winning it seem to cause confusion in a PUG team, I tend to go for the spire at the start so I can quickly jump down to help in the flag take if it seems people are going for that, I don't hate it or anything, I just find it less enjoyable than the others

Blighted would be infinitely more fun if these things were implemented :

- Fix all clearly broken LoS issues

- Remove all three capture points

- Make it capture the flag only

- Have some way to pass the flag like huttball

However, the reality is, and let us all be honest with ourselves here... is that rift can't really have any unique warfronts due to it's own class system and how people can switch specs and roles on the fly.

Vault for instance, would have been infinitely more fun if the defending team didn't almost always just go tank/heals and stall every point, and blighted would also be infinitely more fun if people just didn't go tank/heals and then stall their own flag/points out.

This is why huttball and pvp in SWTOR is objectively more fun than in rift, because it is also objectively more balanced, and objectively easier to balance. WF's in rift must be a nightmare to balance when you have to factor that anyone can be any role at any time basically.

Really the only WF atm that has any sense of actual teamwork in it is codex. The rest are won by zergs and/or a few key players.
    Last edited by Orochan; 02-28-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    Did you see any cleric in that pic?
    How come not if get got the op faeri?

It's literally one of two warfronts where warriors can actually play properly at this point so i wouldn't want it to be brought down personally. Warriors are just ranged players' fodder in Karthan and Whitefall at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Are you using a recon vial and a 5+ button spec?
    A lot of people get roflstomped when they turn right into an oncoming enemy wave. Having a recon vial is one of the very basic things you should have when pvp'ing.

Also, does anyone use minimap anymore? How do you get lost if you've done that map on multiple occasions?

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoxx View Post
    It's literally one of two warfronts where warriors can actually play properly at this point so i wouldn't want it to be brought down personally. Warriors are just ranged players' fodder in Karthan and Whitefall at this point
    Pretty much this.

/inb4it'sgone
    Last edited by Xibitz; 02-28-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast