+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 25k+25k+25k+25k+40k to your face

Default 25k+25k+25k+25k+40k to your face

Alright we came to our sense on prima's intercontinental ballistic missiles.

But can we come to our senses on the inquisitors jesus lazors. It's just over the top it's like watching terminator or something.

Hate to be this guy agai. when I'm jesus lazor to the face and my face melts off mid charge into melee and I die before i get into melee after a while it's time to speak up.

Interrupt it.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Interrupt it.
    He can't tab fast enough with only one hand.

but but it's the jesus lazor. you can't interrupt jesus when hes talking

dude, rb is worse

Yeah sure its melee, but i hit some poor guy for 99k rift burst and 95k rift burst after that, i borderline tabbed onto him and he got obliterated in 2s. The thing is, the burst is on a 30s cd and almost guarantees a kill if you do it right, same with inq burst but its cd is 2min. Not to mention 28k sustained dps through the entire wf lol.

edit: inq and rb are getting nerfed in 4.1 so its just a matter of time
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 02-16-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    ~Xclusive
    ~The Cult x Coriolis x Ominous

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    dude, rb is worse

Yeah sure its melee, but i hit some poor guy for 99k rift burst and 95k rift burst after that, i borderline tabbed onto him and he got obliterated in 2s. The thing is, the burst is on a 30s cd and almost guarantees a kill if you do it right, same with inq burst but its cd is 2min. Not to mention 28k sustained dps through the entire wf lol.

edit: inq and rb are getting nerfed in 4.1 so its just a matter of time
    I'm confused as to where your 65 gear plays into those 99k rift bursts. I mean 99k are you sure do you have proof? I hit a 95k before they fixed the bolstering bug I was using dungeon gear but i'd die within 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I'm confused as to where your 65 gear plays into those 99k rift bursts. I mean 99k are you sure do you have proof? I hit a 95k before they fixed the bolstering bug I was using dungeon gear but i'd die within 2 seconds.
    He's level 69. His stats are higher than a 70 would be, even with optimal gear. It more than makes up for the lack of seasoned strike.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    He's level 69. His stats are higher than a 70 would be, even with optimal gear. It more than makes up for the lack of seasoned strike.
    Not true actually, the level 70 ceiling is significantly higher than level 65-69. The floor is much lower but you can achieve greater stats at 70 + the addition of seasoned strike. Fully consumed on my cleric i have 46k sp and 5k cp in pvp, bods hitting for 50-55k in my full dps spec. At 69 they hit for 35ks. And there's still room to improve my stats with my fragments being half mediocre.
    ~Xclusive

Not true actually, the level 70 ceiling is significantly higher than level 65-69. The floor is much lower but you can achieve greater stats at 70 + the addition of seasoned strike. Fully consumed on my cleric i have 46k sp and 5k cp in pvp, bods hitting for 50-55k in my full dps spec. At 69 they hit for 35ks. And there's still room to improve my stats with my fragments being half mediocre.
    I'm still confused as to how you'd hit 99k RB's my gear is optimized as best as possible and you have a 1000 more CP than I do.

rifblade is powerful but this bolstering side kick 65 gear thing makes the discussion difficult when we don't factor it in.

both specs are stupid but playing from a solo perspective you have an infinitely easier time with inq, that spec is strong at the start of expansion, NT it was a beast it's just amplified with the legendaries/faery.

And yeah 90k is not the norm that's just bolstering giving you higher stats to compensate for the lack of hp/legendaries. You will hit quite a bit less (highest I've seen/done is 71k) once you get to 70 unless your decked out in full cp essences alongside very good fragments which I'm guessing very few have.
    Harrisonford

While RB is extremely strong with top sustain DPS in the game in both PvP and PvE, it's much more situational and less versatile than Inquisitor.

It has melee buildup, minimal and mostly useless utility, is highly susceptible to purges and a 1.5 second GCD that compounds the difficulty of the melee build up.

lol idk about you guys but i haven't seen any other inquisitor break 45k bolts of depravity and that's still pushing it, yet i'm hitting upwards of 50k all the way to 55-56k at some moments. Level 70 is definitely stronger in terms of gear if you know how to work around and with the bolstering system.

Also, inquis is obviously better for solo queue because its ranged and has fairy heals, but that doesn't change the fact that interrupt/purge/cleanse/los and basically any good play destroys the spec. But i'm used to that by now because that's how every cleric dps spec has always been for ages.

Next thing we know were gonna have people complain about defiler.

lol nvm
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 02-16-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    ~Xclusive

lol idk about you guys but i haven't seen any other inquisitor break 45k bolts of depravity and that's still pushing it, yet i'm hitting upwards of 50k all the way to 55-56k at some moments. Level 70 is definitely stronger in terms of gear if you know how to work around and with the bolstering system.

Also, inquis is obviously better for solo queue because its ranged and has fairy heals, but that doesn't change the fact that interrupt/purge/cleanse/los and basically any good play destroys the spec. But i'm used to that by now because that's how every cleric dps spec has always been for ages.

Next thing we know were gonna have people complain about defiler.

lol nvm
    You are severely downplaying inquis by saying it can get los'd and interrupted? c'mon you know this is rift. I mean just los? the game is coded to force already casted crap through anything.

1v1 against a cleric no matter what warrior spec im in is a slap in the face even if I was in melee the whole fight doesn't matter the inquis is ranged yet is better in melee. why is that?
    when warrior's archetype is melee. i have seen inquisitors walk away from 1v1's with full life they heal as much as a touch of life.

there is serious fundamental warrior issues.

You attempted to throw me under the bus without factoring in that you were side kicked and bolstered way up in stats.

I'm still getting better stats with a 65 neck and cape.

we knew for a while rb was getting nerfed I didn't know inquis was getting a nerf so I apologize to the community for the thread. but what needs to be said needs to be said i won't apologize for that.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    You are severely downplaying inquis by saying it can get los'd and interrupted? c'mon you know this is rift. I mean just los? the game is coded to force already casted crap through anything.

1v1 against a cleric no matter what warrior spec im in is a slap in the face even if I was in melee the whole fight doesn't matter the inquis is ranged yet is better in melee. why is that?
    when warrior's archetype is melee. i have seen inquisitors walk away from 1v1's with full life they heal as much as a touch of life.

there is serious fundamental warrior issues.

You attempted to throw me under the bus without factoring in that you were side kicked and bolstered way up in stats.

I'm still getting better stats with a 65 neck and cape.

we knew for a while rb was getting nerfed I didn't know inquis was getting a nerf so I apologize to the community for the thread. but what needs to be said needs to be said i won't apologize for that.
    1. 1v1 doesnt matter in rift
    2. run double int with 61 para if you want to 1v1 an inq
    Not true actually, the level 70 ceiling is significantly higher than level 65-69. The floor is much lower but you can achieve greater stats at 70 + the addition of seasoned strike.
    Level 70 is definitely stronger in terms of gear if you know how to work around and with the bolstering system.
    ~Xclusive

Really dude I respect you as a player. faerie healer told me to tell you she says hello. I mean really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast