+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 25k+25k+25k+25k+40k to your face

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Plus, Tempest is getting buffed next patch and you guys just enjoyed facerolling with reaver already this expansion. .
    TEMPEST
    * Charged Pulse: Now deals 25% less damage in Player vs. Player combat.
    * Arc: Now deals 50% less damage in Player vs. Player combat.

source

Haha poor soul its been depressed for almost 3 years.

Perhaps its time to get rid of the nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Guess you havent seen a maelstrom.
    You haven't seen a Riftblade

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    I'm confused as to where your 65 gear plays into those 99k rift bursts. I mean 99k are you sure do you have proof? I hit a 95k before they fixed the bolstering bug I was using dungeon gear but i'd die within 2 seconds.

i was there.

Default LOS Inquisitor Channels

You are severely downplaying inquis by saying it can get los'd and interrupted? c'mon you know this is rift. I mean just los? the game is coded to force already casted crap through anything. <snip>

2. <snip>i have seen inquisitors walk away from 1v1's with full life they heal as much as a touch of life.
    --
    Hey, just 2 points:
    1. Inquisitor channels, Aggressive Inquisition, Nysyrs Rebuke and Harsh Discipline do not cast through obstacles.
    I usually sentinel heal and am constantly on the lookout to get behind something fast to los these channels.

2. Prophetic Healing potion- heals 64,000 health instant and Prophetic Healing Tonic: 72,000 health over 12 seconds. Most pvpers use these.
    Last edited by Dizbo; 02-17-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    --
    Hey, just 2 points:
    1. Inquisitor channels, Aggressive Inquisition, Nysyrs Rebuke and Harsh Discipline do not cast through obstacles.
    I usually sentinel heal and am constantly on the lookout to get behind something fast to los these channels.

2. Prophetic Healing potion- heals 64,000 health instant and Prophetic Healing Tonic: 72,000 health over 12 seconds. Most pvpers use these.
    Well your right but all those bolts do and those bolts hit very hard. I don't think there's anyone who can honestly say landing a nysrs's is difficult.

As far as the healing the healing ive seen some do isn't some healing potion that's for sure.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 02-17-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Well your right but all those bolts do and those bolts hit very hard. I don't think there's anyone who can honestly say landing a nysrs's is difficult.

As far as the healing the healing ive seen some do isn't some healing potion that's for sure.
    You have zero knowledge of other classes, you have no apparent idea of what you're talking about. You play warrior only. Yet you ask for nerfs to every other class.

And to top it off, you don't listen to knowledgeable people that play all classes and spent tons of time testing specs ttk.

Overall, 2/10 for trolling.
    ~Xclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    You have zero knowledge of other classes, you have no apparent idea of what you're talking about. You play warrior only. Yet you ask for nerfs to every other class.

And to top it off, you don't listen to knowledgeable people that play all classes and spent tons of time testing specs ttk.

Overall, 2/10 for trolling.
    I have the other classes. 10/10 for triggered.

I have the other classes. 10/10 for triggered.
    10/10 for knowledge imo
    ~Xclusive

Ascendant

I don't think there should be one-shot type skills in the game, but comparing a 2 minute cooldown channeling that can be interrupted, to short cooldown instant abilities that you can't do much to prevent, and will be used 30 times in a WF... is riduculous.

Inquisitor as a whole is not too strong imho, it's just very easy to play because you have so many tools to avoid death, some of them passive. But easy =/= OP.

I play all classes/most specs, including Inq, and while inq is one of the easiest/least stressful class to play, it's not the most effective. None of my best WF played were on my inq.

And you can pull an uninterrupted AI what, 3-4 times in warfronts, if you use it in big zergs against potatoes?

You can't even use it reliably in a 1v1 against a semi-competent player, which takes out a lot of its value.

Sure you can kill derps with it, but you can kill them with anything else anyway.

The only thing it's really good at is killing healers, assuming you can get through the enemy team to target them behind everyone, because they rarely interrupt anything ( and most DPS won't interrupt anything that's not directed at them because who cares )

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    The only thing it's really good at is killing healers
    Please.

http://i.imgur.com/yzgQM5p.png

Inquisitor is not even worth using the proper abbreviations in memes.
    Last edited by Batislack; 02-19-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batislack View Post
    Please.

http://i.imgur.com/yzgQM5p.png

Inquisitor is not even worth using the proper abbreviations in memes.
    Looks about right, also i admire your art
    ~Xclusive

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    Looks about right, also i admire your art
    25k+25k+25k+25k+40k to your face-fc7.jpg
    /10chars

hey X, at least u got him off of complaining about perma stealth, lol. =P
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by LSUdogg View Post
    hey X, at least u got him off of complaining about perma stealth, lol. =P
    It's still an issue it's just people really haven't been stooping that low lately barely see em.

However luckily for players like you now you can blow players up to 50% the very second you pop on em.

Melee warrior whos archetype meant to accel in melee? No problem rogues can just rip there face off after waiting stealth for the whole wf. Hell they don't even need to pop out of stealth to out melee the melee class.

fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3