+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 25k+25k+25k+25k+40k to your face

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post
    1. 1v1 doesnt matter in rift
    2. run double int with 61 para if you want to 1v1 an inq
    No warrior spec can get double interrupts. All warrior interrupts have shared CDs.
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 02-16-2017 at 12:30 PM.

but even if you interrupted both nysrs that damn spec will still win because it will heal itself nearly fully and fear you for 37 years while delivering burst quicker. much quicker.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 02-16-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Ascendant

That was what every class had to deal with when they remade warlord and parachanter as well. They can still solo full dps souls from cleric right now. RB dps is way more than inquisitor in PvP. I have seen them hit over 21K+ DPS, best I can see from inqui was 13K+ spamming dots across the full raid.

You have also consider how terrible the atmosphere has been for cleric over the last year. You have specs like Warlord remake that Shaman could not deal with 1v1, Parachanter as well. . RB now with great burst and dps that can't be reached easily on cleric shaman and libchanter was better healer than cleric in NT. Also, Reaver. Warrior had it really good over the last year. They are only not showing good because of range dps from MM and Ele now. A slight nerf in those would make them really powerful.

You have soul like FK(unkillable), elementalist(massive IWIN 1 button burst), dom (pre nerfed hard countered cleric because of clerics intense mana usage in many heal and some dps specs), and you have stuff like ranger/sab, MM which were all IWIN, Phys and tact and now OP Sin etc. for Rogue.

Most of these players who complain about cleric are so use to Triongiving them immensely overpowered specs over the last year and a half. Everything tthey did for cleric soul were terrible in PvP. Runeshaper, Druid, and Defiler all really bad additions for the class over the last year or so for PvP. Basically many players are use to cleric performing crappy in PvP and will run to complain in forums when there is even one sign of them being slightly competitive.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-16-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    but even if you interrupted both nysrs that damn spec will still win because it will heal itself nearly fully and fear you for 37 years while delivering burst quicker. much quicker.
    Okay man, all i know is that im playing my warrior and destroying people left and right and will continue to do so with 4.1 and beyond because i'm having fun. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    No warrior spec can get double interrupts. All warrior interrupts have shared CDs.
    That's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    That was what every class had to deal with when they remade warlord and parachanter as well. They can still solo full dps souls from cleric right now. RB dps is way more than inquisitor in PvP. I have seen them hit over 21K+ DPS, best I can see from inqui was 13K+ spamming dots across the full raid.

You have also consider how terrible the atmosphere has been for cleric over the last year. You have specs like Warlord remake that Shaman could not deal with 1v1, Parachanter as well. . RB now with great burst and dps that can't be reached easily on cleric shaman and libchanter was better healer than cleric in NT. Also, Reaver. Warrior had it really good over the last year. They are only not showing good because of range dps from MM and Ele now. A slight nerf in those would make them really powerful.

You have soul like FK(unkillable), elementalist(massive IWIN 1 button burst), dom (pre nerfed hard countered cleric because of clerics intense mana usage in many heal and some dps specs), and you have stuff like ranger/sab, MM which were all IWIN, Phys and tact etc. for Rogue.

Most of these players who complain about cleric are so use to Triongiving them immensely overpowered specs over the last year and a half. Everything tthey did for cleric soul were terrible in PvP. Runeshaper, Druid, and Defiler all really bad additions for the class over the last year or so for PvP. Basically many players are use to cleric performing crappy in PvP and will run to complain in forums when there is even one sign of them being slightly competitive.
    Last edited by Xclvsive; 02-16-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    ~Xclusive

Okay man, all i know is that im playing my warrior and destroying people left and right and will continue to do so with 4.1 and beyond because i'm having fun. To each their own.

That's unfortunate.

You will get taken down a notch at 70.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AVGVSTVS View Post
    Really dude I respect you as a player. faerie healer told me to tell you she says hello. I mean really.
    If you really respect X on his cleric, then check his ability use breakdown again (hint - mostly he doesn't use droolid in his build cause it's a big dps loss.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post

You have soul like FK(unkillable), elementalist(massive IWIN 1 button burst), dom (pre nerfed hard countered cleric because of clerics intense mana usage in many heal and some dps specs), and you have stuff like ranger/sab, MM which were all IWIN, Phys and tact and now OP Sin etc. for Rogue.

I'm confident we have never seen something as powerful as the recent prima and the current inquis. the charts speak for themselves. at least when retaliation was around we actually had to stay in melee.

Telaran

Perhaps he meant :
    - "kick"(stun) the first cast with legendary Sergeant's order, and then kick the second cast with a classic kick
    ==>if you intent to burst fast
    - kick the first cast with classic kick, the second with Sergent's order, and then kick the third with a classic kick ==> but it will delayed your burst

Even doing this, the faery legendary heal is strong so...

As RB, preload Rift burst, then preload icy burst and time the whole thing (wait 3s before the end of your preload Rift burst) with the 3*Rift burst, but again quite long to prepare and no guarantee to win.

After saying this, it's quite fair to have a hard time curently, having been crushed by the stupid para burst during the whole NT end as reaver/rb/...
    Last edited by sylaen; 02-16-2017 at 01:53 PM.

While RB is extremely strong with top sustain DPS in the game in both PvP and PvE.
    Not pve.

/10cents

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate
    Munchling - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

Top White DPS
    R.I.P <Coriolis>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sylaen View Post
    Perhaps he meant :
    - "kick"(stun) the first cast with legendary Sergeant's order, and then kick the second cast with a classic kick
    ==>if you intent to burst fast
    - kick the first cast with classic kick, the second with Sergent's order, and then kick the third with a classic kick ==> but it will delayed your burst

Even doing this, the faery legendary heal is strong so...

As RB, preload Rift burst, then preload icy burst and time the whole thing (wait 3s before the end of your preload Rift burst) with the 3*Rift burst, but again quite long to prepare and no guarantee to win.

After saying this, it's quite fair to have a hard time curently, having been crushed by the stupid para burst during the whole NT end as reaver/rb/...
    You can also run circles around the inquisitor because you have to face the target to actually channel so it can constantly be a pain to channel on them. Plus, Riftwalk puts you behind the cleric. FH is strong but Warriors have really high TTK if it didn't exist all other classes would need their TTK nerf to match+ have their dps nerfed in sometimes half.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-16-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Not pve.

/10cents
    Yes it is

/10char

Rift Disciple

Actually if you remove FH from cleric and want to balance warrior to them, warriors would uninstall Rift. Warrior TTK is very high in melee and range compared to a non FH cleric user+ have more consistent burst. Imagine if all burst come from 1 and 2 min cd. If warlord had a 30 or 1 min. pull instead of how low it is now and lost a ton of its mitigation and TTK. Imagine if RB lost its teleport feature to get out of jail. If reaver lost its stealth and port, and if all specs were designed with heavy set ups meaning they play like the druid or shaman with low target switch capacity. Like if they make alacrity and shifting blades buff on the warriors target and not the warrior. You guys would cry. Plus, Tempest is getting buffed next patch and you guys just enjoyed facerolling with reaver already this expansion. Also, that hybrid parachanter may be buffed next patch too. They can already 1v2 pure dps. Better yet Reaver sound like a great soul to have it constantly kill itself to do dps like defiler. That would be great addition to warrior too. You guys are sad and have never touched a cleric to know how bad they were designed for pvp.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-16-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Actually if you remove FH from cleric and want to balance warrior to them, warriors would uninstall Rift. Warrior TTK is very high in melee and range compared to a non FH cleric user+ have more consistent burst. Imagine if all burst come from 1 or 2 min cd. If warlord had a 30 or 1 min. pull instead of how low it is now and lost a ton of its mitigation and TTK. Imagine if RB lost its teleport feature to get out of jail. If reaver lost its stealth and port, and if all specs were designed with heavy set ups meaning they play like the druid or shaman with low target switch capacity. Like if they make alacrity and shifting blades buff on the warriors target and not the warrior. You guys would cry. Plus, Tempest is getting buffed next patch and you guys just enjoyed facerolling with reaver already this expansion. Also, that hybrid parahanter may be buffed next patch too.
    This is pretty funny.

Yes it is

/10char
    Guess you havent seen a maelstrom.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate
    Munchling - Primalist - Deepwood - Mate

Top White DPS
    R.I.P <Coriolis>

lol idk about you guys but i haven't seen any other inquisitor break 45k bolts of depravity and that's still pushing it, yet i'm hitting upwards of 50k all the way to 55-56k at some moments. Level 70 is definitely stronger in terms of gear if you know how to work around and with the bolstering system.
    lol nvm
    Pretty sure I've hit 45 but with random supports on the team. Also, let's leave inq alone! I like to 1 shot guildies every 2 minutes.
    Allegory@Deepwood
    Nuances@Deepwood R.I.P <Nephilim>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast