+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacked Godmode Spec?

Default Hacked Godmode Spec?

So, can anybody explain this to me? This guy is playing Defiler - so far, so good. But what the hell makes him able to use Abilitys from 4 different souls?
    Salvation is from Justicar
    Fairy Healer is from Druid
    Miserly Affliction and Aggressive Avarice is Defiler
    and Bolt of Judgement is from Inquisitor.

There is no other Defiler that has Bolt of Judgement in this same build, and this same build normally is much easier to defeat, this guy is the only one who is basically next to godmode. Seen him running through my whole team alone and managing to stay above 50% health and killing nearly 5.

Oh, and also I sometimes see an Elementalist by the name of Inazagi who executes a Crystalline Missle every 0.75 seconds all the time. On his meter the Missles are even above the Eelemental Burst. I don't have a screenshot of this though, maybe i manage to catch one and then I will post it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hacked Godmode Spec?-2017-02-11_143638-cropped.jpg   Hacked Godmode Spec?-2017-02-11_163622-cropped.jpg  

Champion

Are you sure he didn't just switch roles during the match?

The Defiler/Justicar tank spec with fairy healer added is quite a popular troll spec. Useless, but popular.
    Last edited by Xlavius; 02-14-2017 at 01:00 AM.

Yes I'm fairly sure he didn't swap roles. Watched him very good. Have seen him multiple times, in my team aswell. And he didn't swap anytime. Seen the same parse over and over again. The other Abilitys in the parse all were Defiler, nothing else from Inquisitor at all, just the Bolt
    In the first week of SFP there was a bug thatallowed u to swap 0 souls and get 6 or more legendarys, but that got fixed.
    Last edited by ShadowKill; 02-14-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Rift Chaser

So healing faire after all time passed and still not fixed? Clerics still say "this is normal go away" that a tank/dps heal equal or even better than a healer due broken legendary? 17K HPS and 14K dps in the same build, seems pretty broken to me.
    When the "Balance" patch coming finally?

For OP: can righteous mandate cause this anomaly? I mean 2 clerics queue together one tank one defiler and tank apply his buff on defiler. Did you see his buffs at all?

healing fae alone is still pretty hard for a 0 point legendary, but if it's the only thing that's healing a dps cleric it's not too overpowered. (but it should get nerfed still, around 2k selfheal in pvp is a bit too much)
    as for the suggestion that it was two clerics, i don't think so, but i can't be sure.
    What I'm sure of is that he was near invincible, healing like a full healer, doing dmg like a warlock. And the other people with this build are hard to kill but don't do THAT amount of damage.

Champion

The thing with the healing fairy is helping other, even more broken cleric specs, somewhat viable again. Without it even healer can melt a shaman in under a second. Claims about it self healing of 15-16k just aren't true. Maybe it just shouldn't stack with salvation and/or with the defiler self heals?
    Last edited by Xlavius; 02-14-2017 at 02:31 AM.

It maybe just should not proc as often, or have its healing reduced in PVP.
    But as I said, normally Cleric builds with fae healer are killable enough (even though I always stun them twice as Assassin when I'm fighting them, Thread of Death->Paralyzing Strike and Foul Play. Normally I only have to do this on full healers, but it's killable enough) Even Defiler with fae heal is killable enough if I'm not unlucky, but Eliteclerics damage is so much over the normal damage this build pulls. And the thing with the Righteous Mandate, I think this was not the case, If I'm not mistaken I didn't see a Tank the whole evening except a warrior once. And even if, would the Justicar not have to be in a certain range to the defiler for this? He was running around alone a lot, in Antechamber just running into our base all alone for sure, was the only red dot on my minimap.

Rift Chaser

So there are certain abilities what ignore range. Warchanter has a spamming ability what ignores range, frostkeeper also has, defiler links ignored range when it was a healer, Soul bond also ignores range. Maybe righteous mandate working same. We have to wait some expert cleric who can tell.

Furthermore there are abilities (like buffs) what will stay on even trough loading screens.
    If you could see his buffs if there is any "strange" that could help a lot. Probably this is not intended, just a slight oversight, but I reckon never will be fixed, and can be used as a small advantage.

And in vanilla rift (years ago) there was a bug and some got banned because they healed buddies from "outside".

When I encounter him again and the same stuff is happening i will look through his buffs as good as I can, I now know how the buff looks like from this: https://rift.magelo.com/en/ability/2...hteous-Mandate
    so i will watch closely next time I see him.

As for the mage i saw: it was basically that the last parse the meter catched was 40 seconds long. and in this he had like 28k damage (normal for elementalist atm, cant count the times i died in under a second from 100% to 0 on one ele >.>) - but his parse showed the crystalline missles a good amount above the elemental burst and it showed 67 swings of them - in 40 seconds. That kinda looked strange to me since normally the legendary elemental burst is on top and as far as i know legendary crystalline missles has an 8 second cooldown, but maybe I'm just missing something, but I will try to catch a shot of this if I encounter that one again.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    That kinda looked strange to me since normally the legendary elemental burst is on top and as far as i know legendary crystalline missles has an 8 second cooldown, but maybe I'm just missing something, but I will try to catch a shot of this if I encounter that one again.
    Crystalline Missiles is an AOE ability a lot of the time hence the many hits.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Chaser

Or if that doesn't help, and you can use it I suggest using a combat tracker. With that you can see clearly who healed him.

Shadowlander

Sooo, about some clerics... its looks like someting like passive legendaries persist even after changes role\souls, dont know how to do so tbh, may be its just random bug, or you can do it manually. Cause there is not only boj and faerie heal, but oracle insignia of blood proc too in his parse + salvation legendary and 61 defiler with AA legandary and MA legendary at least. So at least 6 legendaries in parse, ability's from 5 souls in 1 spec Oo what a nice jack-o-trades spec, wanna something like that for my rogue)
    And about ele, you saw not so rare ele kind on eu(10players max, lol) its called pvp ele with proper macro and kalerts xD.
    A little hint - you have armor proc that last 10 sec and let you have 1 sec gcd, and you have cycle of fire that let you have instant crystal missile and its gcd reduced to additional 0.5 sec, combined its 1.5->1-0.5=0.5 sec gcd on crystal missile for 10 sec. You can have that around 1\2-2\3 times by makin some easy as f1ck rotation. Enjoy) Ps. I hope they nerf ele faster after it)

In the first week of the new expansion everybody was able to just have a 0 soul - put in legendary point - swap 0 soul - repeat. I actually did this myself without even knowing I did it, I thought the point got reset xD They fixed this by not allowing anymore to swap the soul if a legendary point has been put in, and everybody who had a build like this had a reset soul after the patch. Can confirm so myself. But maybe there's still some way to exploit around this or the auto-soul-reset didn't hit some lucky bastards...

Plane Touched

Back on PTS, there was a bug where you could respec some legendary and still have it work. For example, pick legendary then respec and select other legendaries and still have that legendary active. Should have all been fixed. Other than that I can say there is certain counters that clerics can't get away from like Legendary Death Edict. A good mage can cause the defiler to kill itself if they don't realize they have debuff on them.

Unfortunately Rift doesn't have the same developers as before which tried to provide every class with counters to each other so not all classes can deal with it as well.

Damage increasing debuffs still increase damage of percentage damage taken to life even though they said they were going to fix it. For instance, you can cast greed's call and it says only 15% health taken but in PvP I have seen greeds hit for 25%+. I think the mechanic shouldn't exist. It just make problem and reason for stuff like FH and AA legendaries is to fix these awful mechanics. It makes some other specs OP which then needs to be adjusted to compensate for it.. Like HFTanks.. If it was nerfed it would probably render more than half the cleric class souls unplayable if they don't also remove that mechanic which is present in druid, defiler, and Purifier.

Another thing the newer devs did wrong was adding back debuffs that increase damage on the enemy. Instead the founding devs saw the big error in their ways and were actually removing that.. they made it like a buff on your toon to help with target switching. These new devs took it to another level.. Not only do you have to debuff the enemy but you need stacks on the enemy and yourself in some roles...

The newer devs added that in droves back into the game. It makes it so healing can run rampant again because with players having incredible access to mobility you will not stay on the target for more than the initial ramp up time and you can't just tab to another target and keep all the damage buffs/debuffs you put up. Once you tab over to a target that is in range you have start over again and if that target blinks away.. you have keep doing it. In some cases you can lose over half your dps without all those stacking buffs up.

Then you have some classes that have point blank burst,. press a cd and pew pew pew and IWIN and others have long set up.Apply this x4, Apply 4 buffs/debuffs and then you can go into your burst. One spec gets all burst ready in one gcd and another spec takes 10 gcd to ramp up to burst. Then you have the fail class designs. Some specs can burst 30 secs. and usually 1 min making them be more consistent in damage. Other classes are almost useless in between cooldowns. Some souls have 1 min and others have 2 min cd for top burst and in reality you didn't even need that hard hitting 2 min burst just the 1 min burst to take a player out.. so the 2 min burst is overkill but the 1 min burster gets more kills and consistent damage. Some intermittent at 15, 30 and 1min. That is founding devs. New devs are shoving burst into 2 min. CD like they do with inquisitor RC in 4.1. It just hurts my head to think about it.

With all the problems and bugs they really have no excuse. They should have made the game as open as possible for the player. SFP should have moved in the direction of allowing players to openly switch between all the classes at least for PvP. That way tere would be pros willing to play the specs the other players for those classes won't to hard counter the ones you struggle with. Unfortunately most of the players I talk to still play one class exclusively and they won't switch because no account bond achieves, rep and gear takes forever to get for each toon unless you pay $$$.

If PvP was more like I imagine it would be, I think more people will still be playing Rift. A ton more. I would have went with a normalization over bolstering feature in warfronts. Make Ranking reward you with cosmetic gear, emotes, pets, mounts etc. Like Reaching rank 20 may give you a cool portrait, rank 40 a mount etc. Combine that with new wardrobes from PvP achievements and Arti sets. All cosmetic rewards instead of what they have now. The only real way I would allow a player to get an advantage over another player stat would be in the warfront itself. There would be power ups like in codex. Minimalism would have kept Rift much more populated.. It just crazy they never even tried it. Probably would have made them millions since its what mobas generally are and development cost would have been cut. They would be able to keep all the good people that have worked at Trion if they adapted a minimalistic view point. There is no point in a cash shop if you have no customers.. :/

Unfortunately, Trion developers went the route of making an incredibly complex system on their end but not many are enjoying it unless they find some way to exploit the various bugs and imbalances over people who simply don't have access to those classes.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-14-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Shadowlander

As for that 17k hps, i guess it can be done in that cleric spec for 2.32 parse, must of it will be self heals, so it faerie healer+legendary AA+1-2soul stream+legendary savlation+2 unstable transformation (and if he get at least 12 in justicar then its Righteous Mandate + reparation talent, its buff savlation really well). And pls dont forget, its not Healing Taken in parse, Its Healin Done ) just some tip, if you see him almost dead and suddenly become ugly thing - use your purge, UT is purgable, even when its covered in some buffs from defiler dots, purge from 2 players(double purge like mm or prima or inq or defiler, or even triple purge from fk) during UT=rip defiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast