+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacked Godmode Spec?

Shadowlander

Thumbs down

Yes, that cleric is still runnin same spec, with same amount of legendaries. And Oh yeah, that lvl 68 rogue guy... Its not only that legendaries mentioned above, looks like Animalism legendary too (yeah yeah, that passive +65% damage to all builders), this is the only way I can explain it. in around same specs there is difference in 15%-20% damage on non builders and over 50% on builders. So, wtf do we have here? Someone below lvl 70, w\a any effort have more CP and crit chance( cause how bolstering and cp\pc scaling for mentored players work), much more utility legendaries and that sweet 65% bonus to builders from legendary animalism. And currently rogue dps specs in pvp is all about builders. MM? 70-80% damage of pvp mm is builders. Sin? Assasinate and Jugged strike says hi.
    So dear devs, pls, check the problem once again.
    Either your fix dont work or didnt implemented
    Or maybe It requires soul reset? But this players keep abuse that bugs\exploits, call its what you want, for months. Or maybe its happened by accident? oh yeah, ofc, combine 4 souls in 1 role slot, by accident get all bonuses from passive legendaries, change specs to use most of your addition builders power. Accidents happens.
    In competive PVE for something like that people get warning letters, their achievments and gear obtained through the use of "exploits" is removed.

Who is this rogue?:O
    Last edited by Luella; 03-06-2017 at 07:06 AM.

I think the solution is for everyone to get a legendary fairie.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/69 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    Yesterday I got killed by a few crystalline missles and a Legendary Elemental Burst. The problem is, the Mage who did this was in healingrole at the same exact time. He was actually pockethealing for the lvl68 guy. He did this only once when I got a drop on him when he was alone.
    He probably switched spec in between without you realizing it.

The bug in this thread is only on Passive Legendaries, active ones, like Legendary Elemental Burst, don't apply to this bug.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fastapoke View Post
    So dear devs, pls, check the problem once again.
    Either your fix dont work or didnt implemented
    But it's only been what, about 4 months now

Soulwalker

Default Can i ask something without being banned?

1. Shouldn't this issue be fixed?

2. Shouldn't the person doing it be banned for purposely and knowingly exploiting this to completely ruin the game for everyone else? (You all know who it is)

Telaran

I just ran into this issue in a black garden......wish this would be fixed soon because i feel like it totally makes pvp even worse than what it currently is.....(and no the player wasnt using the leg healing fairy.....just leg inscribed fate or BoL)

Shadowlander

I ve a simple idea, dunno if is possible or not.

Since many ppl are actually abusing or exploiting or whatever u want to call it, is it possible to have wfs 60-69, and wfs for lv 70 only?

No more cry for absurd bolstering (hitten today by intercontinental missile of 117k and 110 k later by lv 68 primalist can upload a screenshoot, im lv 70 all pvp gear fragment ect ect and i wasnt even debuffed) and no more cries for ppl having more then the normal number of legendaries / 5 souls in one.

They can have fun between em.
    Last edited by Heri; 03-10-2017 at 03:43 PM.

General of Telara

Can anyone that knows how to reproduce this bug go to the PTS and check if they actually fixed it ?

If not..... well you can make some really crazy mage specs (Pyro with 61 Harb passive)
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

The bug to reproduce it is fixed, but people that have bugged legendaries still have them.
    ~Xclusive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6