+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacked Godmode Spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Xibitz View Post
    And while they're at it they should fix the bug that allows clerics to fire off abilities from their corpses.....which has been reported AGES ago.

Oh wait, it's pvp. Nevermind folks, it's working as intended.
    wasn't this Cabalist legendary fixed AAAAAGES ago to not fire while dead .. ?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    It was supposed to be, but I can confirm it is still being fired at people in PvP when the cleric is dead.

Plane Walker

Funny thing is, he's not especially good anyway, certainly not on his other chars.. Elitewarrior et al
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

Soulwalker

LOL, heal from hybrid dd clerik is to big heal.
    Ominsheal have minimal more heal and ther is healer.
    it is a fast pvp. Need nerf this speck.
    and trion lock this post`s.
    Last edited by Annonymus; 02-19-2017 at 07:58 AM.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

Soulwalker

"Das ist nicht mehr schön hier mit so Verkorkstem PvP, ein DD macht maginal weniger heilung als ein vollheiler und dazu noch sehr guten schaden"

Clerik Hybrid is bad , they have good heal and good dmg.
    Omisheal have min. more heal and they is healer. tztztz, Trion nerf this.
    Bigpummp,Cl,Bobsing@Brutwacht

Quote Originally Posted by Annonymus View Post
    LOL, heal from hybrid dd clerik is to big heal.
    Ominsheal have minimal more heal and ther is healer.
    it is a fast pvp. Need nerf this speck.
    Elite is bad player and trion lock this post`s.
    There is no need to call people "bad player" and yeah trion better lock this post and do what's neccessary, coz things are going out of hands now.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    There must have been something that messed it up again so we're back where we started. The fact that such players can switch targets while dead and fire off their abilities is insane.

And of course, players are going to take advantage of it whenever they can, it's not their fault their specs come with such features though it is bs.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

Prophet of Telara

Yep. It`s back. I`ve just seen it in Codex.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

Plane Walker

And while they're at it they should fix the bug that allows clerics to fire off abilities from their corpses.....which has been reported AGES ago.

Oh wait, it's pvp. Nevermind folks, it's working as intended.
    Under what circumstances does this happen? I've never noticed this happening. Of course, I can't witness my corpse shooting when I'm soul walking on the spawn point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Under what circumstances does this happen? I've never noticed this happening. Of course, I can't witness my corpse shooting when I'm soul walking on the spawn point.
    This happens in PVP I don't know if it does outside of it.

Cleric lies dead, is able to switch targets to fire off bolts of judgment usually due to a bugged cabalist legendary iirc...thus effectively preventing enemy players from capping/picking up an objective.

When they die they obviously don't hit respawn and resort to do what I just mentioned. You can't force them to respawn because they hit faster than you can loot their corpses.
    Last edited by Xibitz; 02-20-2017 at 12:08 PM.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

This happens in PVP I don't know if it does outside of it.

Cleric lies dead, is able to switch targets to fire off bolts of judgment usually due to a bugged cabalist legendary iirc...thus effectively preventing enemy players from capping/picking up an objective.

When they die they obviously don't hit respawn and resort to do what I just mentioned. You can't force them to respawn because they hit faster than you can loot their corpses.
    I played quite a few PvP matches tonight and I think it's happening. We can't help it though. Cabalist legendary fires Bound Fate when you're close to an enemy. Legendary BoJ fires BoJ on chance with damaging abilities. We don't get to pick our target though, it's just procing from the Bound Fate or DoTs.

And it does appear to fire from the spawn fountain too. Looks hilarious, but I can't confirm if it's hitting anything.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Ascendant

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Wait what? They would really punish such exploits? I'd think the more people that use this to their advantage the sooner it would be fixed?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Wait what? They would really punish such exploits? I'd think the more people that use this to their advantage the sooner it would be fixed?
    It is the most played feature of Rift right now therefore the impact of such exploit is huge. This one person can ruin it for all other classes + get their class severely nerfed by giving the class devs the wrong impression. If it were me that player would definitely be rocking an indefinite pvp debuff like the one you get for leaving warfronts for some time at least. Not sure about being totally banned though because every class is full of bugs that are being used in warfronts. This specific one is something they can't get away from though. You definitely know your exploiting if you have 7+ legendaries when you suppose to have only 5 but i doubt they will do anything since it's "PvP" and for the most part the raids are not out yet so they can't abuse it in raids which is when they usually like to drop the hammer on.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 02-21-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Plane Touched

He is marked by avoid sign from time to time. 4.1 can bring a fix?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast