+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hacked Godmode Spec?

Normally the fights were like; he goes down to maybe 40% health, pushes himself up to 90% again in an instant, then becomes ugly thing, applies his dots, health goes down and up like a rollercoaster, still going through the roof with nearly full heals from time to time, dots start to wear you down - at least rogue got a cleanse, but 2 min cd so often enough it's not availabe, all panacea used aswell or also on cd - then second and third player joins in, eventually we get him down.
    have seen him getting bursted down in a second aswell sometimes when he was running into our whole team and everybody focused and started to burst the hell out of him, was pretty satisfying to see that^^

Like others have said here, play a spec with a purge and you can completely counter the defiler, especially as a rogue with cleanse soul & panacea & warmonger talon if you have it.

Defiler isn't a good pvp spec and I see so many clerics playing it. It has zero cc, no interupt, no utility and can't kill healers. All it can do is heal itself, which is countered by cleanse and purge, which ends up rendering them completely useless and a waste of a spot on a team.

Also, defiler does 25-35% of their damage on the leaderboard to themselves, then they heal that damage done to themselves. NERF USELESS NUMBERS GUYS.
    ~Xclusive

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKill View Post
    I didn't see a Tank the whole evening except a warrior once.
    Tell me your queue'ing secrets.
    Pretty sure I haven't seen a game without a tank this week.
    In fact I'm not sure I've seen a game with less than 2 tanks this week. Unless it was 5v5 BG or something.

for ele like someone said for ele you can get a .5 sec gcd with cycle of fire and a procced shield buff and spam CM with a fast click macro

you can also somewhat control cycle of fire for higher uptime. the highest i;ve seen is like 30k
    also like someone said CM hits multiple people
    i;ve only been able to get to 20k so im still missing something

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    Tell me your queue'ing secrets.
    Pretty sure I haven't seen a game without a tank this week.
    In fact I'm not sure I've seen a game with less than 2 tanks this week. Unless it was 5v5 BG or something.
    If you're NA thats why, on EU there are very little players playing tank (because there are very little players playing lmao)

Quote Originally Posted by Maltie View Post
    If you're NA thats why, on EU there are very little players playing tank (because there are very little players playing lmao)
    Merge na and eu imo
    ~Xclusive

Rift Disciple

The additional abilities could be from a dominator on his team. When abilities are reflected they show on the reflect recipient (ally) not the caster (dominator).

So here I have all of his buffs I could see and another full parse. No Righteous Mandate it seems. I just can't help it, to me it looks odd, as if there are more then 3 souls at work. normal Defiler/Tank/heal fae build with random Bolt of Judgment out of thin air. But maybe someone can make more out of these shots.
    (as fastapoke already said, there is stuff from oracle in there aswell...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hacked Godmode Spec?-2017-02-16_184951-cropped1.jpg   Hacked Godmode Spec?-2017-02-16_185248-cropped2.jpg  
    Last edited by ShadowKill; 02-16-2017 at 11:38 PM.

Plane Touched

These are at least abilities from 5, Insignia, faerie, bolt, salvation, defiler. Try to send this topic to a Rift GM for example to Vladd. This topic will be closed tough because against TOS, but I hope they will investigate and act as necessary. Rift PVP full of broken, exploitable abilities no need to extent more!
    Last edited by Kokovap; 02-17-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Ascendant

Yeah, PM Vladd. Don't post it like that or people will try to exploit it and it will get out of hand + against the ToS. I would say it has something to do with Faith's Reward. Others have mentioned, including myself to get rid of that mastery for awhile. I don't know if it has anything to do with it but just seems odd he will pick that mastery.

Plane Walker

Wow, I encountered Elitecleric now myself in the garden. She can also fire Bolts of judgements from the spire all the way into the enemy base.

Prophet of Telara

When ppl posted about arbiter heal spam or flame bolt spam it got fixed fast. I hope the Devs will also react now.

I can confirm that he can use 0 pt legendaries from other souls. Got a screen with spells from 5 different souls.
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Yeah, PM Vladd. Don't post it like that or people will try to exploit it and it will get out of hand + against the ToS. I would say it has something to do with Faith's Reward. Others have mentioned, including myself to get rid of that mastery for awhile. I don't know if it has anything to do with it but just seems odd he will pick that mastery.
    Honestly, posting it like this is the quickest way for it to get the attention it deserves. Certainly quicker than not posting it. Granted it's because it gets shot up the priority list and other things go down.... but that statement is still true.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

And while they're at it they should fix the bug that allows clerics to fire off abilities from their corpses.....which has been reported AGES ago.

Oh wait, it's pvp. Nevermind folks, it's working as intended.
    Azzteck@Greybriar

Or make a video about it, those apparently work too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast