+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: RIP Aftershock

Rift Disciple

Default RIP Aftershock

lol Trion decides to rob primalists again.

They don't give anything but just deprive from primalists. - of course I know they overtuned it from the first but anyway they had not given anything from NT expansion - just robbed every good things. While there are still another op specs remaining.

" NA had a single spec that was about 180 from 1500, everything else was within 60 " - from Dev's chat summary.

OK. Honestly I feel some responsibilities about it - with zent lol. However I can't stand that they "only" just killed 'my' enjoying spec. I think these days matchmaking on me is the enough punishment but they're looking having different thoughts.

So we decide to show "what else is another annoying thing."

First thing is Cleric tank with fairy. There will be two cleric tanks on every WFs until they do something else on another class.

Let's see how much we can change ELO on cleric tank. lol I'm really excited to think about it. Of course not we can win every win but surely we would be very annoying thing.

I'm wondering which they would do first - banning pre-made at all from wf or fixing another classes too. lol.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 02-01-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    <Unicef>
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood
    Koreanrektingcrew@deepwood, Dcutter@deepwood

Rift Disciple

Default One more QQing.

Is it normal to take 15~20min to join wf as solo while every other person joining 1 or 2 new wfs?

And I don't know the standard of match making system but they usually put "low winning rate people who cannot do any role as a team" together on one team.

Yes, I'm crying but it surely is. Especially at non-prime time.
    <Unicef>

I'm just surprised they didn't buff other aspects of primalists while nerfing the one thing that people can do easily.

Where are the vulcanist buffs?

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Deepwood - -Lemme Smash-

R.I.P <Coriolis> R.I.P <Mate>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    I'm just surprised they didn't buff other aspects of primalists while nerfing the one thing that people can do easily.

Where are the vulcanist buffs?

I don't know.

Hey bring your North cleric. Our clerics have no ELO and we can join wfs very easily. lol.
    <Unicef>

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    I don't know.

Hey bring your North cleric. Our clerics have no ELO and we can join wfs very easily. lol.
    Bubbles will bring south! My other friend has West! My other friend was going to make central! lolololo

At least primalist had something to nerf.

Buff warriors!

P.S. I started a thread a couple of weeks ago about 10min+ queue times.
    No one else was inclined to be sympathetic.

Rift Chaser

The notes are wrong, nerf hasn't gone live yet. Still +100%/15%

guy who does nothing but hop to FOTMs complains when it gets nerfed just priceless. dont worry they'll be something new for you to hop to real soon im sure.

extra points for complaining about cleric tanks since as you soon as you saw tank+warden slow you hopped right to it to abuse it with another cleric.

What about mages? i saw a mage burst 62k as opener.
    The rest of mages usually burst 28k.
    Cleric doesnt have burst, so why take its survivabily?

I BLAME THE MUNCH!!!!!!

Okay I will explain to you this way, and you can qq about it all you like but - Primalists in pvp vs any other class right now - Its like a Professional boxer fighting a small child.

No amount of skill can deal with primalists right now for a reason, and you know that reason ( you fully understand how broken they are right now) . Although you enjoy having easy wins with your other Primalists friends but what you don't understand is how something so broken ruins pvp in the big picture... You only chose to think about yourself getting a nerf.

Hitting people for 100- 150k's is not normal... I don't even know what you are crying about for the upcoming nerf, do you have any sense of how messed up that is right now for everyone else that doesn't play Primalists? Sure winning just about every match is fun for you and your Korean premade but its not for anyone else simply because there is no real competition. My advice is stop being selfish and have all of you log onto your old mains or non primalists and see how well you do in pvp lol.... because then you get to experience what is called real competition... then and only then you will experience what other people call pvp (and yes its not perfect right now, but nothing else is even close to primalist level atm). Not just faceroll and melt anyone you pick without any counter.
    Last edited by MakeClericsGreatAgain; 02-02-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by sirdiggby View Post
    guy who does nothing but hop to FOTMs complains when it gets nerfed just priceless. dont worry they'll be something new for you to hop to real soon im sure.

extra points for complaining about cleric tanks since as you soon as you saw tank+warden slow you hopped right to it to abuse it with another cleric.
    /thread.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MakeClericsGreatAgain View Post
    Okay I will explain to you this way, and you can qq about it all you like but - Primalists in pvp vs any other class right now - Its like a Professional boxer fighting a small child.

No amount of skill can deal with primalists right now for a reason, and you know that reason ( you fully understand how broken they are right now) . Although you enjoy having easy wins with your other Primalists friends but what you don't understand is how something so broken ruins pvp in the big picture... You only chose to think about yourself getting a nerf.

Hitting people for 100- 150k's is not normal... I don't even know what you are crying about for the upcoming nerf, do you have any sense of how messed up that is right now for everyone else that doesn't play Primalists? Sure winning just about every match is fun for you and your Korean premade but its not for anyone else simply because there is no real competition. My advice is stop being selfish and have all of you log onto your old mains or non primalists and see how well you do in pvp lol.... because then you get to experience what is called real competition... then and only then you will experience what other people call pvp (and yes its not perfect right now, but nothing else is even close to primalist level atm). Not just faceroll and melt anyone you pick without any counter.

Your statement is just a blaming me or another crying but i'll tell you briefly what i'm crying about. Your statements above shows your level of comprehension about how wfs or fights work around but I'm too tired to try making you understand fully. My poor English needs around a hour for it. So, I'll tell you two big reasons what I'm raging on.

1. I agree Primal's too buffed now. It of course needs nerf. I stated it in my original thread. But why only Primal? There are another broken things already - ie ) Cleric tank as I said. They also can ruin WF very easily and I can show it - If this week hot fix made nerf on primal, i maybe am showing it as my plan. I can ruin almost every wf with cleric tank much easier than one op primal dps can do. Just I don't want it. Also some overtuned healing specs, Real one shot dps, or some broken CC specs.

If this statement is just looking as a excuse or a justification, we don't have anything more to discuss. I just recommend that you have to join wf with trying to understand how to fight or win.

2. I wanna tell about skills. LOL. Is there any skills in this game? This game's REAL SIMPLE CC system and VERY CONVENIENT MACRO SYSTEM blocks every thing to count or to be complicated. Listen. There is no specific fight skill in this game. I wrote about this before. Everything is about positioning, timing, and counting incoming damage. And this is the basic of basic in every competitive game.

With comprehension about this, every class can counter primalist. (And this is applied to every class). I'm not lying. I just agree Primal's high dmg is a real big card to handle. But 1v1 as primal? I don't think so. Good paragon, shaman, inqui, sin, mm can beat primal aftershocker. Making less mistakes will win. (Sorry, I don't think mage pure dps can do this if i use cleanse once. ah. there is maybe harb if it is possible.)

You wrote as pro boxer vs children. right? I don't call just "primal" as pro boxer. But I also wanna take example of it almost similarly to express my thought. Someone who understand what i wrote is like a adult. Most of pugs who just walk front until they die like minions in League of Legend is a kid.

Tbh I cannot lose to anyone without this understanding whatever class I do. I don't mean I'm perfect or very good. I just understand where I should be and what I should do. I also tried to make my character strong in wf very hard. Farmed every gears and used huge plat and some real thing. If I lose to thoughtless or effortless pugs, isn't it a severe reverse discrimination? A real competition only happens when adult vs adult. Not adult vs kid like you said. We just have different concept of adult.

Did I miss something else?

fix) I missed my conclusion.

Conclusively, I don't want primal's too op state atm. Just want any other feedback to another op class in wf or compenstaion for pve - cause I play both. This just unilateral killing primal. I don't like just it.
    Last edited by MusclPig; 02-03-2017 at 12:10 AM.
    <Unicef>

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    Your statement is just a blaming me or another crying but i'll tell you briefly what i'm crying about. Your statements above shows your level of comprehension about how wfs or fights work around but I'm too tired to try making you understand fully. My poor English needs around a hour for it. So, I'll tell you two big reasons what I'm raging on.

1. I agree Primal's too buffed now. It of course needs nerf. I stated it in my original thread. But why only Primal? There are another broken things already - ie ) Cleric tank as I said. They also can ruin WF very easily and I can show it - If this week hot fix made it, i maybe am showing it as my plan. I can ruin almost every wf with cleric tank much easier than one op primal dps can do. Just I don't want it. Also some overtuned healing specs, Real one shot dps, or some broken CC specs.

If this statement is just looking as a excuse or a justification, we don't have anything more to discuss. I just recommend that you have join wf with trying to understand how to fight or win.

2. I wanna tell about skills. LOL. Is there any skills in this game? This game's REAL SIMPLE CC system and VERY CONVENIENT MACRO SYSTEM blocks every thing to count or to be complicated. Listen. There is no specific fight skill in this game. I wrote about this before. Everything is about positioning, timing, and counting incoming damage. And this is the basic of basic in every competitive game.

With comprehension about this, every class can counter primalist. (And this is applied to every class). I'm not lying. I just agree Primal's high dmg is a real big card to handle. But 1v1 as primal? I don't think so. Good paragon, shaman, inqui, sin, mm can beat primal aftershocker. Making less mistakes will win. (Sorry, I don't think mage pure dps can do this if i use cleanse once)

You wrote as pro boxer vs children. right? I don't call just "primal" as pro boxer. But I also wanna take example of it almost similarly to express my thought. Someone who understand what i wrote is like a adult. Most of pugs who just walk front until they die like minions in League of Legend is a kid.

Tbh I cannot lose to anyone without this understanding whatever class I do. I don't mean I'm perfect or very good. I just understand where I should be and what I should do. I also tried to make my character strong in wf very hard. Farmed every gears and used huge plat and some real thing. If I lose to thoughtless or effortless pugs, isn't it a severe reverse discrimination? A real competition only happens when adult vs adult. Not adult vs kid like you said. We just have different concept of adult.

Did I miss something else?

fix) I missed my conclusion.

Conclusively, I don't want primal's too op state atm. Just want any other feedback to another op class in wf or compenstaion for pve - cause I play both. This just unilateral killing primal. I don't like just it.
    Wow man, you've come a long way with your english. Lots of respect.

I also agree with everything you just said. Muscle isn't stupid. But there's only one thing, Ele/Pyro can beat Aftershocker 1v1 easy if Aftershocker doesn't have buffs up. And i'm not talking about Elemental Burst.

I understand what you are saying but I mean your whole point is that Primalist is the only one getting hit with the nerf, but the reality is no it is not. Ele/pyro is gone after balance patch, warlock will be much weaker - and wont be an issue in pvp at all.

When you look at any complaint vs the so called op souls or builds - there are counters to ALL of them except Primalists. The Primalist burst is much too strong in pvp right now for most healers to heal through or react fast enough to even try. They are a game changer right now and so far out of line that its crazy. Warlock is another so called op soul people complain about- easy counter for it is CLEANSES, or AOE heals. Cleric tanks- I agree tanks are an issue right now, but they don't do dmg- it takes people being smart and able to do good dps to kill them or ignore them-even tho a lot of people are terrible in wf's ( Healing reduction debuff work like a charm) or chain CC to pick up a point or flag. Ele/Pyro is such luck based soul that it can do very low dmg.... people only notice and complain when they get a very lucky rng burst. Inquisitors are strong now too, but they have some of the longest cooldowns out of all the popular class/souls/builds.

Don't worry, everyone will be hit with the nerf soon enough, certain things need attention much faster because they are a bigger issue - Fairy healer, Scald interaction, Primalist burst, Tanks are some good examples.

And as far as you calling most people lemmings in pvp being bad at positioning that is true- but you should also talk about how primalists have a ->>>>> PULL , Stun and a few other amazing utilities to work with... so even if people do have the best positioning, timing etc... there is just no chance, if you are focused by a geared primalists- you are dying.

If you are asking why the primalist nerfs may come alittle sooner than the other nerfs. It is most likely because they are THE biggest issue in pvp right now, and there is no way of dealing with them or surviving them- or even positioning/timing like a pro. *spam*, Pull, Stun (maybe even a purge for good measure) Dead... that's how it works, and Primalists pull off their combo's very easily and very consistently.
    Last edited by MakeClericsGreatAgain; 02-03-2017 at 01:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast