+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: RIP Aftershock

Quote Originally Posted by Horgrym View Post
    But this doesnt happen often.. And im not saying its not an issue just its no more of an issue than all the other strongest specs, of which there are quite a few atm
    Try a druid if you want big melee hits.
    My druid could stomp my aftershocker more often than not i reckon.

When i play aftershocker i rarely hit over 100k.
    it does. it's often enough and when it's not hitting for 100k it's averaging about 50-50k we don't need this in ranged pvp.

the spec is to powerful, it's to powerful in the sense that every waking second of pvp you ahve auto following ranged attacks up your arse every single second.

if you do make it out of combat without getting nuked. 10 times out of 10 you will always die to a ranged DOT.

primalist ranged nukes need to be toned down.
    inquisitor needs to be toned down.
    ranged DOTS need to be toned down.

either this or damage as a whole needs very slight reducing and or ranged damage needs to go down.
    Last edited by AVGVSTVS; 02-07-2017 at 06:01 AM.

I'm sorry, but this thread is a joke. If this isn't broken I don't know what is.

I don't even know what I'm doing lol
    ~Xclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Xclvsive View Post

Not like you really have to... (And just to show that I'm not the worst one button spammer in the world http://imgur.com/a/hGexN)

It's a cool playstyle, but it is way too easy. Basically, if you can stay alive, you'll do well.
    Last edited by Artewig; 02-07-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Telaran

Default guys.

I think I never have told it as not op.
    Musclepig@Deepwood, Nuclearfromthenorth@Deepwood, Kingswag@Deepwood, Dcutter@Seastone

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MusclPig View Post
    I think I never have told it as not op.
    Ok then Trion did the right thing then, since even you knew it's OP so it's being fixed like it's suppose to. Good Job Trion.

Thanks for your input.

yesterday in wf i was at 100% health playing riftblade and taging a primalist at about 20% health and alone.
    1- i got pulled
    2- got deliberated for a long time
    3- died in 3 shots and seen only a single big crit.
    its not broken trion want it to work like that for some reasons. its easy to track scald in raid frame but even focusing heals does Nothing (except a forstkeeper that can deal with it (armors can stack from multiple mages))
    even Under lvl70 primalist is ahead of all other class's, u just need green gears, no effort on frags or gears or weapons or waste time in dungeons or raids or repeatabel quests.
    they got almost evrything except Healing on a strong pvp dps spec, can run too fast and get out of range, can pull, can CC, can purge, can cleanse??, can 2shot..., can ****...., did i forget Something? im not agaisnt that but this things should have an effect on dmg as it does to wars hybrids.

clerics: fairy heals proc fewwwww, u can tank and afk in wf and get top heals... or play a 61dps spec and get solid heals.
    inqisitor: has a cast that eat 280k health (one shot behind a CC too). but u still can interupt it (can be refreshed?).

mages: elementalist burst, i dont remember my self surviving it if it was well played.
    a single warlock if he Attack a group with no heals they will just move down to about 5-20% health. and forstkeeped not need to add a word about it.

wars: riftblade procs if they can survive in melee more than 10 secondes and build full buffs + keep them up.

rogues: a cool ranged spec that can keep all abilities 30k+ hmmmm... and BD another 3 shot spec. tact and even bard heals fewwww.

if who tunned class's for pvp 4.0 was working for yakuza he must have all fingers cutted by now...
    Cayzer Warrior: SLT1 4/4 5/5 SLT2 GA4/4 IG3/3 PB5/5 3/4BoB ///// NT 5/5MS 12/12HK 4/4HMIGP 7/9MOM
    "No Trials, No Tricks, No Traps." *
    *except cosmic box aggressor

I'm sorry, but this thread is a joke. If this isn't broken I don't know what is.

thats what i says lvl66-69 primalist rampage against lvl70 . its working as entended
    Cayzer Warrior: SLT1 4/4 5/5 SLT2 GA4/4 IG3/3 PB5/5 3/4BoB ///// NT 5/5MS 12/12HK 4/4HMIGP 7/9MOM

Ascendant

It's what we called balance in La La Primalist Land.

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    It's what we called balance in La La Primalist Land.
    Im not defending the spec, but its not rocket science to AI or ele burst 1 shot a 200k health bolstered primalist that takes 20% more damage then everyone else.

The difference is that everyone knows muscle and our primalist, so people litterally charge through the teams at the start of a match to double ai us and ele nuke. Not hard tbh. And we have 280k health, bolsters have 200k lol
    Last edited by Gilgad; 02-08-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Munchmatoast - Primalist - Coriolis

Quote Originally Posted by Tornad View Post
    yesterday in wf i was at 100% health playing riftblade and taging a primalist at about 20% health and alone.
    1- i got pulled
    2- got deliberated for a long time
    3- died in 3 shots and seen only a single big crit.
    its not broken trion want it to work like that for some reasons. its easy to track scald in raid frame but even focusing heals does Nothing (except a forstkeeper that can deal with it (armors can stack from multiple mages))
    even Under lvl70 primalist is ahead of all other class's, u just need green gears, no effort on frags or gears or weapons or waste time in dungeons or raids or repeatabel quests.
    they got almost evrything except Healing on a strong pvp dps spec, can run too fast and get out of range, can pull, can CC, can purge, can cleanse??, can 2shot..., can ****...., did i forget Something? im not agaisnt that but this things should have an effect on dmg as it does to wars hybrids.

clerics: fairy heals proc fewwwww, u can tank and afk in wf and get top heals... or play a 61dps spec and get solid heals.
    inqisitor: has a cast that eat 280k health (one shot behind a CC too). but u still can interupt it (can be refreshed?).

mages: elementalist burst, i dont remember my self surviving it if it was well played.
    a single warlock if he Attack a group with no heals they will just move down to about 5-20% health. and forstkeeped not need to add a word about it.

wars: riftblade procs if they can survive in melee more than 10 secondes and build full buffs + keep them up.

rogues: a cool ranged spec that can keep all abilities 30k+ hmmmm... and BD another 3 shot spec. tact and even bard heals fewwww.

if who tunned class's for pvp 4.0 was working for yakuza he must have all fingers cutted by now...
    Just to clear up a few misconceptions, Aftershocker does not have any movement abilities aside from the 20% Zephyr. Aftershocker cannot two shot (but 3 shot yes if you get incredibly lucky and are fighting a low health target). No, Aftershocker cannot cleanse. The pull is only 20m so you have to be careful not to get picked up by the tab targeting zerg. Finally, if you kill an Aftershocker after they put up Wind Serpent, they're essentially useless for the next 45s or so. Most Aftershock hits will hit between 30k and 50k. With Singed Spirit, I've seen 70k up to my personal best of 123k. But Singed Spirit only has a 30% chance of occuring.

Overall, the spec should definitely be nerfed, but I've definitely gotten destroyed by inquisitors and eles. Yes, it can hit very hard, but unless you get a Singed Spirit proc, Inquisitors and Eles can definitely burst harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutch817 View Post
    Hold on to the people who are already fighting in your corner, don't gamble on the people who haven't shown any interest or effort

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Inquisitors and Eles can definitely burst harder.
    Honestly, who cares who can burst harder, i literally do 25-28k and less often 30k sustained dps single target which if i'm not mistaken makes it the highest st dps in the entire game for pvp and all i had to do was pick up the spec. There's absolutely no if's, and's or but's, not to mention aftershocker has utility out the ***.

1. double buff purge w/ 3% damage increase per buff removed
    2. int w/ debilitate
    3. 5s stun w/ dot damage
    4. 40m range on some abilities
    5. ogcd charge + stun
    6. defer death
    7. 20% passive movement speed
    8. 20m pull w/ 5% crit debuff

It's ranged with no cast times, its literally dumb in all categories of which rates a spec as overtuned, There's zero possible way you can talk about the spec not being good in any circumstance.

Ele and inq are both good specs with some rediculous burst, but both specs have their weaknesses i.e. int/los all inq burst & ele has zero utility + rng burst

Hopefully most things are fixed in 4.1 because i actually want to pvp again without the "this is a joke" attitude.
    ~Xclusive

Telaran

Honestly, who cares who can burst harder, i literally do 25-28k and less often 30k sustained dps single target which if i'm not mistaken makes it the highest st dps in the entire game for pvp and all i had to do was pick up the spec. There's absolutely no if's, and's or but's, not to mention aftershocker has utility out the ***.

1. double buff purge w/ 3% damage increase per buff removed
    2. int w/ debilitate
    3. 5s stun w/ dot damage
    4. 40m range on some abilities
    5. ogcd charge + stun
    6. defer death
    7. 20% passive movement speed
    8. 20m pull w/ 5% crit debuff

It's ranged with no cast times, its literally dumb in all categories of which rates a spec as overtuned, There's zero possible way you can talk about the spec not being good in any circumstance.

Ele and inq are both good specs with some rediculous burst, but both specs have their weaknesses i.e. int/los all inq burst & ele has zero utility + rng burst

Hopefully most things are fixed in 4.1 because i actually want to pvp again without the "this is a joke" attitude.
    I have uninstalled Rift until 4.1... Simply had enough of the game. Less temptation to play and get even more pissed at the game since uninstalling. lol
    Last edited by Martimars; 02-08-2017 at 07:15 PM.
    Martimar@Seastone
    Martimart@Seastone
    The Cult

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Just to clear up a few misconceptions, Aftershocker does not have any movement abilities aside from the 20% Zephyr. Aftershocker cannot two shot (but 3 shot yes if you get incredibly lucky and are fighting a low health target). No, Aftershocker cannot cleanse. The pull is only 20m so you have to be careful not to get picked up by the tab targeting zerg. Finally, if you kill an Aftershocker after they put up Wind Serpent, they're essentially useless for the next 45s or so. Most Aftershock hits will hit between 30k and 50k. With Singed Spirit, I've seen 70k up to my personal best of 123k. But Singed Spirit only has a 30% chance of occuring.

Overall, the spec should definitely be nerfed, but I've definitely gotten destroyed by inquisitors and eles. Yes, it can hit very hard, but unless you get a Singed Spirit proc, Inquisitors and Eles can definitely burst harder.
    but someone in this exacte page made it in 2 shots...
    i seen crits over 150k in wfs and most of time 90-125k as u say (remember there is raid buffs going some time).
    legendary sergent order got a pvp debuff that turn it from 100% to 30%. if primalists get same kind of nerf without touching to aftershock base dmg (may be) it will fix the problem then max crit not going over 80k.

Quote Originally Posted by Martimars View Post
    I have uninstalled Rift until 4.1... Simply had enough of the game. Less temptation to play and get even more pissed at the game since uninstalling. lol
    reinstalling also reduice lags. u probably doing the best thing for now.

Plane Walker

I am just not seeing this in EU.
    The best primalist i can think of, mainly because he is incredibly good at escaping and almost never dies, is inferno...and he doesnt play aftershock spec lol.
    Sklub Captainblood Opezmode Dpsclericlol Coad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast